Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Marlon Pack speaks out Marlon Pack has candidly spoken

Fri Oct 01, 2021 7:54 am

Marlon Pack speaks out

Marlon Pack has candidly spoken out to accept criticism and responsibility following Cardiff City's run of four defeats in five matches in the league.

Pack was arguably one of the standout players at the beginning of the campaign and was lauded for his early-season form. But he and the rest of the team have let their standards slip and so, too, has the Bluebirds' league standing.

They now sit 18th in the Championship and are staring criticism in the face from fans and media alike. However, Pack broke the wall of silence from Cardiff's players, writing on Instagram: "I think we all like to take the plaudits when things are going well but also have to accept and face the criticism when they aren’t.

"We know our form of late hasn’t been good enough but we have another opportunity on Saturday to get back on track."

Cardiff take on Reading this Saturday, one of only two teams to have conceded more goals than them this season.

In response to Pack's message, former Bluebird and current Wigan left back Joe Bennett wrote: "Results will come. Keep working."
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Re: Marlon Pack speaks out Marlon Pack has candidly spoke

Fri Oct 01, 2021 11:02 am

He could have said Joe Ralls has stopped covering for my lack of pace.

I don't really think it's that, we have played better teams and Mick lost the plot with fear.

Re: Marlon Pack speaks out Marlon Pack has candidly spoke

Fri Oct 01, 2021 11:29 am

llan bluebird wrote:He could have said Joe Ralls has stopped covering for my lack of pace.

I don't really think it's that, we have played better teams and Mick lost the plot with fear.

and my mate bacuna who likes a wander now and again but really doesn;t give a toss