Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

People want him to fail perhaps??

Fri Oct 01, 2021 7:41 pm

Turns your stomach . Come on BIG MICK shove those chants up um.

Re: People want him to fail perhaps??

Fri Oct 01, 2021 7:50 pm

You're definitely an odd one... :(

Not had time to work out who you were before on here but your tone is very familiar...

Very few WANT this manager to fail; they are simply reaction (agree or not) with what is in front of their eyes

Our supporters, in the main, will give all their managers a chance but most are not stupid either

Turns your stomach...? :shock:

Trust me, if you think this is the manager getting 'stick', watch what happens if the results continue in current form (which few want to happen)

Fri Oct 01, 2021 8:05 pm

My stomach turned watching us playing tues in the pouring rain
Watching stoke taking the game to w.b.a. tonight is how most cardiff fans would have liked to have seen us play but unfortunatly we have a defensive manager but is leaking goald like a sieve
Perhaps mick should see a recording of this game to see how its done rarher than giving in before we get on the pitch
Fa s have simply had enough of watchung hoof ball stoke have kept the ball on the ground and have dominated the game so far.

Fri Oct 01, 2021 8:30 pm

montyblue wrote:My stomach turned watching us playing tues in the pouring rain
Watching stoke taking the game to w.b.a. tonight is how most cardiff fans would have liked to have seen us play but unfortunatly we have a defensive manager but is leaking goald like a sieve
Perhaps mick should see a recording of this game to see how its done rarher than giving in before we get on the pitch
Fa s have simply had enough of watchung hoof ball stoke have kept the ball on the ground and have dominated the game so far.

Fair comment that

Fri Oct 01, 2021 8:47 pm

montyblue wrote:My stomach turned watching us playing tues in the pouring rain

If watching Tuesday's game turned your stomach, then (as Dear Monty says) that's fair comment; but that's not what you said in the OP... :thumbright:

Fri Oct 01, 2021 9:50 pm

BigBearBlue 1974

Did your stomach turn when we wanted harris gone
Its part and parcel of been a manager good results keep you in a job
warnock could see the writing on the wall and left before been pushed harris hung on mc carthys hanging on .

Fri Oct 01, 2021 10:20 pm

montyblue wrote:BigBearBlue 1974

Did your stomach turn when we wanted harris gone
Its part and parcel of been a manager good results keep you in a job
warnock could see the writing on the wall and left before been pushed harris hung on mc carthys hanging on .

No, I wanted Harris gone the day he arrived (my mate is a big Millwall fan) and I never quite warmed to him. Equally, I wasn't overwhelmed when Mick was appointed but saw him as a safe pair of hands to take us to the season's end, which he did quite well and got a new contract (probably deserved but I stated I was against it at that time)

I do agree it's part and parcel of being a manager but your original post (the OP) said it turned your stomach that supporters were wanting him to fail, which I don't think they do :thumbright:

Fri Oct 01, 2021 10:27 pm

BigBearBlue1974 wrote:Turns your stomach . Come on BIG MICK shove those chants up um.

Behave yourself, pathetic post.

Nobody wanted/wants Mick to fail FFS we are Cardiff fans

Some might want us to lose tomorow if it means he goes and we might gave a fresh start with someone potentially better but nobody wanted him to fail ffs,he's had as much support if not more than any other manager from the fans

Sat Oct 02, 2021 7:32 am

RV Casual wrote:
BigBearBlue1974 wrote:Turns your stomach . Come on BIG MICK shove those chants up um.

Behave yourself, pathetic post.

Nobody wanted/wants Mick to fail FFS we are Cardiff fans

Some might want us to lose tomorow if it means he goes and we might gave a fresh start with someone potentially better but nobody wanted him to fail ffs,he's had as much support if not more than any other manager from the fans

Well you just wrote what I posted. And that some fans......
Hence my ?????? Heading

So im not so pathetic.

Sat Oct 02, 2021 7:40 am

Don't want us to fail.

But it's painful to watch, either Mick changes things or we should change him. If you can't change the people change the people.