Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

“On paper” - There are 4 broad reasons why I think we should

Sat Oct 02, 2021 7:09 am

“On paper” - There are 4 broad reasons why I think we should beat Reading today :

(1) They have a big amount of injuries - so are having to include on the bench very young kids.

(2) They are possibly the SHORTEST team in our division- so this is ideal for our “set piece” biggest strength . I would be surprised if we do not score.

(3) Nobody in their team really stands out as someone who we would want to buy to improve our team….

(4) Their two C1/2s are converted midfielders and their strikers are not really stand out high scorers. In view of this I expect Moore to start and our starting 11 and formation to be changed.

Re: “On paper” - There are 4 broad reasons why I think we sh

Sat Oct 02, 2021 7:11 am

Updated:
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Sat Oct 02, 2021 7:37 am

What are the latest betting odds?

Cardiff 1/1

Draw 12/5

Reading 14/5

Sat Oct 02, 2021 7:38 am

Despite beating Fulham 2-1 in September, only Peterborough (0) have earned fewer points away from home in the Championship this season than Reading (3).

Sat Oct 02, 2021 8:26 am

Forever Blue wrote:“On paper” - There are 4 broad reasons why I think we should beat Reading today :

(1) They have a big amount of injuries - so are having to include on the bench very young kids.

(2) They are possibly the SHORTEST team in our division- so this is ideal for our “set piece” biggest strength . I would be surprised if we do not score.

(3) Nobody in their team really stands out as someone who we would want to buy to improve our team….

(4) Their two C1/2s are converted midfielders and their strikers are not really stand out high scorers. In view of this I expect Moore to start and our starting 11 and formation to be changed.

Definitely agree. We should win. Shame we need to get optimistic of a win because the opposition have 8 first team out injured

Sat Oct 02, 2021 9:21 am

Reply FB:
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Sat Oct 02, 2021 9:38 am

think you have given Reading a big incentive.

Sat Oct 02, 2021 9:44 am

Definitely should win but because of Readings weaknesses not our strengths sadly .
If we start a balanced 11 and play on the front foot they we should win.
Problem could be lack of confidence after the last 2 games,.
See what MM and players bring .

Come on city ....2-1 to us

Sat Oct 02, 2021 9:56 am

Bakedalasker wrote:think you have given Reading a big incentive.

???

Sat Oct 02, 2021 10:14 am

You say nobody to really worry about, well I think Swift has scored about 7 goals and 5 assists in all competitions, so I would think that he would be somebody to be considered dangerous. We are certainly not at the moment

Sat Oct 02, 2021 11:29 am

Those 4 reasons are basically clutching at straws. Reading largely man for man are better than us.

Sat Oct 02, 2021 11:40 am

They have Hoilett!!

Sat Oct 02, 2021 3:57 pm

Way off on this one Annis

Sat Oct 02, 2021 4:05 pm

No good playing on f*cking paper for f**k sake!

Sat Oct 02, 2021 4:20 pm

The players are part of the blame as the ppor manager and the main problem the owners and the board who know f**k all about football.

Nothing will change we could bring in Klopp and it will fail we have bad owners and a board who know nothig about football while we sell players on good wages and loan players go back we keep the over paid board who are the virus of this club .

Wake up guys we need to demonstrate now more than ever please get rid of Tan sell this club and Eff off before u destroy us any more.

I knew from the day he sacked Malky and his over zealous attack on Malky I knew we would go no where under this owner and we havent until the magic of Warnock and u still couldnt support him when he did a miracle sorry Tan is the problem until he is gone we are doomed end of

Sat Oct 02, 2021 4:45 pm

Just dont go and show your empty seat in protest.

Sat Oct 02, 2021 5:17 pm

avondaleblue wrote:No good playing on f*cking paper for f**k sake!

Obviously and totally confirmed the 4 reasons cited above were pure fantasy