Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Flynn is a Hammam type of Manager

Sat Oct 02, 2021 1:01 pm

Whatever my thoughts on Flynn, and I'm really 50/50, he is definately a Sam type of Manager.

Young, local, hungry, succesful at his current level. Sam would bring the best out of Flynn, who in turn would be more motivated to get a successful team on the pitch.

I wouldn't rate Flynn chances with Tan running the show.

Mind you, an owner that would be prepared to at least realise that minimal investment is of paramount Imporatance would probably even give Mick the incentive to give it a better go.

Re: Flynn is a Hammam type of Manager

Sat Oct 02, 2021 1:50 pm

How is he successful at Newport in his 3 full seasons in charge finished 11th , 15th and 5th and after 9 games this season left club in lower half

Sat Oct 02, 2021 4:21 pm

Barclay1 wrote:Whatever my thoughts on Flynn, and I'm really 50/50, he is definately a Sam type of Manager.

Young, local, hungry, succesful at his current level. Sam would bring the best out of Flynn, who in turn would be more motivated to get a successful team on the pitch.

Mind you, an owner that would be prepared to at least realise that minimal investment is of paramount Imporatance would probably even give Mick the incentive to give it a better go.

Our managers under Sam.

Bobby Gould
Alan Cork
Lennie Lawrence
Dave Jones

Yep all in the mould of Flynn. :laughing5:

I realise you are scratching for reasons to show Tan in a bad light and Sam in a positive light but this is just ridiculous.

Sat Oct 02, 2021 4:53 pm

maccydee wrote:
Barclay1 wrote:Whatever my thoughts on Flynn, and I'm really 50/50, he is definately a Sam type of Manager.

Our managers under Sam.

Bobby Gould
Alan Cork
Lennie Lawrence
Dave Jones

I realise you are scratching for reasons to show Tan in a bad light and Sam in a positive light but this is just ridiculous.

He's doing a grand job for someone.

Sat Oct 02, 2021 5:06 pm

Is this the same Sam that is currently taking the club he apparently loves so much and wants to take back over to court.

It’s becoming like a stuck record.

The club need to move on both on and off the field as do several members on here.

Going back to an ex never ends well.

People on here want a statement of intent by Tan so why does Sam not come out and give his vision for the club along with funding etc and then maybe just maybe fans will make an informed decision.
:thumbup: :ayatollah:

Sat Oct 02, 2021 5:26 pm

:lol: hi Sam

Sat Oct 02, 2021 5:43 pm

maccydee wrote:

Our managers under Sam.

Bobby Gould
Alan Cork
Lennie Lawrence
Dave Jones

This guy is embarrassing himself now.
Obviously a troll or a multi.