Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Who was your man of the match v Reading at home?

Poll ended at Mon Oct 04, 2021 4:00 pm

Mick McCarthy
3%
Alex Smithies
No votes
Mark McGuinness
36%
Aden Flint
2%
Curtis Nelson
No votes
Ciaron Brown
No votes
Sam Bowen
5%
Joe Ralls
12%
Marlon Pack
10%
Leandro Bacuna
No votes
Ryan Giles
19%
Kieffer Moore
No votes
Rubin Colwill (sub)
No votes
Will Vaulks (sub)
No votes
James Collins (sub)
No votes
None
14%

Total votes : 59

VOTE " MOTM v Reading (h) "

Sat Oct 02, 2021 4:00 pm

48 hours to vote

Mark McGuinness for me

Re: VOTE " MOTM v Reading (h) "

Sat Oct 02, 2021 4:07 pm

Mark McGuiness; a class act again today... :clap: :ayatollah:

Sat Oct 02, 2021 4:09 pm

Me too :thumbup:

Sat Oct 02, 2021 4:12 pm

holliet was class lol oh yea we got rid to save wages another bit of great work by the board of Cardiff City board lead by Tan lol

We need to realise we are in the shit change as many managers u like but until that bunch of idiots who run this club are gone we are wont change

Sat Oct 02, 2021 4:15 pm

Pack for me. Run the show.
McGuiness done really well.

Sat Oct 02, 2021 4:18 pm

valleyrambill wrote:holliet was class lol oh yea we got rid to save wages another bit of great work by the board of Cardiff City board lead by Tan lol

We need to realise we are in the shit change as many managers u like but until that bunch of idiots who run this club are gone we are wont change

This thread is for the mom. If you don't want to vote fair enough but keep your shit rant for another thread.

Sat Oct 02, 2021 4:49 pm

Mark mcguiness was brilliant especially out of position. He needs to stay in the team now.

Sam bowen I thought done well too...bacuna was terrible again and strange how he started...mick he isn't ever going to be a good forward player...Mark Harris would have been much better

Sat Oct 02, 2021 5:10 pm

Easy choice today Mark McGuiness who I thought was excellent. Giles did well and I thought Ralls and Pack look a decent partner ship.

Bacuna total pants again how he lasted 60 minutes is beyond me but our soon to be gone manager is going to continue until he is sent up the road. Aghhhhhhhh

:bluescarf: :bluescarf: :bluescarf:

Sat Oct 02, 2021 5:17 pm

Guinness, my favourite beer too.

Sat Oct 02, 2021 5:24 pm

OriginalGrangeEndBlue wrote:Pack for me. Run the show.
McGuiness done really well.

Agree with you on that. Really surprised he hasn't picked up more votes

Sat Oct 02, 2021 5:27 pm

Pack

Sat Oct 02, 2021 5:30 pm

Giles

Sat Oct 02, 2021 9:39 pm

I'm a bit surprised Bowen hasn't had a few more votes.

Equally surprised that Giles has been getting votes. He made a few decent runs but his final delivery was mostly poor today, especially by his high standards. Maybe he's just people's new go-to player when they don't know who to vote for.

Sun Oct 03, 2021 8:04 am

McGuiness :bluebird:

Sun Oct 03, 2021 11:57 am

Mcguiness and Bowen showed much promise for the future, but I voted for Joe Ralls as my man of the match.
First game back after the break and he made a big difference in mid-field.
For me, he is our most consistent and creative player who has come up with valuable goals over the years.
Unfortunately, we need a few more of his ability.

Sun Oct 03, 2021 12:18 pm

valleyrambill wrote:holliet was class lol oh yea we got rid to save wages another bit of great work by the board of Cardiff City board lead by Tan lol

Hmmm, if we're being honest here, not too many were too disappointed when a hot and (mainly) cold Junior Hoilett left the CCS...

He was on very good money, his performances were erratic and he spent longer and longer periods out of the starting XI

A popular player though and it was almost written he'd have another single moment on his return

Just one of those things and whilst he may (open to debate) be better than what we currently have, who thought we wouldn't actually replace him after he left?