MY THOUGHTS: GAME OF THE SEASON AWAITS THE BLUEBIRDS

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Postby Sam ReaN » Sat Oct 02, 2021 5:25 pm

MY THOUGHTS:
Cardiff City are now level on points on with rivals Swansea at the bottom of the EFL Championship table. Both teams are on poor form if any and they face each other in what could be a match of the season for both club where the winner could climb the table leaving the other team stuck further below. But who will win and could the bluebirds have a new manager in charge? All will be revealed after a weeks time.

Unfortunately I couldn't make todays game so let me know how we played today. Did we have a better performance than West Brom's defeat or was it similar?
Also On The Sam ReaN YouTube Channel
Cardiff City Highlights On Bits From The Action
The ReaN Show Series 1-6
CardiffFanTV / On Facebook & YouTube
Vlogging Adventures
Video Games
SUBSCRIBE IN 2024
Sam ReaN

Advertisement

Advertisement
Login or Register to remove this ad.