Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

' Will Vaulks/Cabango called to Wales '

Mon Oct 04, 2021 8:48 am

Will Vaulks and Cabango have been called up to the Wales squad after Lockyer and Norrington-Davies withdrew

Will Vaulks and Ben Cabango have been called up to replace Rhys Norrington-Davies and Tom Lockyer, who have withdrawn from the squad due to injury.

Re: ' Will Vaulks/Cabango called to Wales '

Mon Oct 04, 2021 9:17 am

Will Vaulks omitted when playing some of his best football, called up when looking completely out of sorts

Mon Oct 04, 2021 2:00 pm

Forever Blue wrote:Will Vaulks omitted when playing some of his best football, called up when looking completely out of sorts

This was exactly what I was going to say, I just don’t get it.

Mon Oct 04, 2021 3:15 pm

Forever Blue wrote:Will Vaulks omitted when playing some of his best football, called up when looking completely out of sorts

Mad isnt it!! And I thought the two withdrawls were both defenders.

Mon Oct 04, 2021 3:43 pm

He is still a better option than Norrington Davies Annis who from what I have seen offers nothing...

Mon Oct 04, 2021 6:01 pm

Very true Annis. Be interesting to see how he does for Wales if he has any game time