BAMBA SAYS:"I HAD IT IN MY CARDIFF CONTRACT / NOT A WORD"

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Re: BAMBA SAYS:"I HAD IT IN MY CARDIFF CONTRACT / NOT A WORD

Postby Forever Blue » Sat Oct 09, 2021 2:00 pm

Sven wrote:
Forever Blue wrote:
Sven wrote:The bigger issue (for me) is the way it was done after the service he gave us...

Preferred him to stay but club's prerogative to let him go; but have the respect and courage to tell the man face to face...

Sol Bamba a City legend for me and he'll get a warm welcome from me in two games time... :clap: :ayatollah:




Thats what a couple as usual do not see, Chris, Sol was given NO respect and to not even hear from anyone direct for me is pitiful.

Annis, I've read all the posts above and it really does seem to have degenerated into a Sam v Tan thread again; but the response to you from the legend that is 'Kav' says all that needs to be said on that particular topic (Kev's release) which upset the majority at that time) but the club at that time had little or no choice as we found out soon after

Sol's situation is simply about the human element of being informed and having it explained to him in the right manner after 'promises' had been made (and publicly stated)

It's the least anyone ever deserves and is far far better than the (modern) cowardly way of the text... :evil:



Chris ,

I contacted Kav straight away to put the record straight and even though the few who still try make out even this is not true. Kavs reply is 100% as he said it and nothing but praise and respect for Sam.
Some on here hate the truths.

Even turned on Sol Bamba that’s how low some of them are just to stick up for Tan, very sad.


If it never happened to Sol what reason would he have to lie??


They don’t want to stick to this topic regarding Sol as they realise it’s sadly true in their hearts but just don’t want to admit how bad the people at the top are of our club.
Annis Jnr Author and Publisher of 7 Books.

My 7th Book is Available Now "MY STORY"

http://www.annisabraham.co.uk/books/buy-books/
http://www.annisabraham.co.uk/news/

My email : annisabraham@aol.com
Twitter: http://www.twitter.com/annisabraham
User avatar
Forever Blue
Admin
 
Posts: 138037
Joined: Sat Nov 21, 2009 11:30 am

Re: BAMBA SAYS:"I HAD IT IN MY CARDIFF CONTRACT / NOT A WORD

Advertisement

Advertisement
Login or Register to remove this ad.

Re: BAMBA SAYS:"I HAD IT IN MY CARDIFF CONTRACT / NOT A WORD

Postby piledriver64 » Sat Oct 09, 2021 2:45 pm

Forever Blue wrote:
piledriver64 wrote:
Forever Blue wrote:
piledriver64 wrote:
bluesince62 wrote:
RV Casual wrote:
wez1927 wrote:
RV Casual wrote:Move on Sol ffs, our club supported you through your cancer battle whilst Cardiff supporters in the same position as you had f**k all and not a pot to piss in.

You decided to play on and left and have signed for Middlesbrough, what exactly is the problem ffs.

Thats how I see it .


Its very sad mate, I loved Sol but I'm getting seriously pissed off now starting to dislike him, I only hope its media shit and not coming from him.

The stuff that's being said is massively disrespectful to Cardiff fans and even more so to Cardiff fans who have had cancer with no support from their employers or had the luxury of the money that footballers are on.

I worked for St Davids Hospice for a while which was heartbreaking, Sol moaning does not sit well with me.





Whilst I will never deny the part he played for us, the "promise" was a coaching role, if he decided to hang up his boots??, he decided he would like another season at least playing, and that was HIS perogative, as he stated he wanted to finish on IS terms, ie, on the pitch, and not defeated by his cancer?? Totally understandable and admirable in my opinion, but the club hasn't broken this "promise" as he wanted a playing contract for another season, he don't get it as that wasn't agreed, he decided to go to Middlesbrough to fulfill HIS wish of playing.

On a much bigger picture, the club stood by him 100% throughout his battle, that is a fact, paying him IN FULL whilst off sick, and all the while, at a hospice where I volunteer, has people passing, without funeral cover!! I cannot Stand people who make millions, at a job they love, bitching on how they have been treated etc, and in saying that, this includes Sol.
I've met people who have spent 20+yrs, working, and are lucky if they get a get well card and a bunch of f#cking flowers from their employer /s Sol needs a bit of humility, regards the situation some folk find themselves in when diagnosed with cancer!! MONEY WORRIES, are the number 1 concern of a lot of people, they either rely on charities, or the benefit system

Lastly, I know I said I wouldn't knock him personally, but after thinking about it, I'm very dissapointed in him doing this ( if he has 100%?) One testament from at the time one of our "top earners" in graham Kavanagh to how the players got o with Sam, isn't enough, especially when being on friends terms with one of the peole who want sams return?? Let's hear from other former players, and what their thoughts were on Sam?
If the club failed, it was in their communication, not their loyalty. :old: :bluebird:


Spot on, and echoes my feelings now about Sol and some of the anti-club comments on here !

To roll-out Kav as an example of how Hammam treated players is like Barcelona rolling out Messi to show how well they treat theirs!!!!!!




It’s not Anti club comments , as you very well know it’s Anti board or Committee comments because for me and many others they are not doing a good job and never have been.

That was only put on here because one idiot put in here saying Kav was treated badly by Sam Hammam, so I immediately asked Kav and he gave his honest reply . You would probably not be moaning if he had been against Sam :| :roll:


So are you really saying that the club, under Hammam, didn’t upset any players ?

If you are then I suggest you read the article I provided a link for to remind yourself.

You’re quite entitled to any view you like but don’t re-write or gloss over the bits that don’t help your argument. That’s not the way to convince anyone who does their own research.

That’s why the Kav comments are pretty pointless in the scheme of things !




I can say this Sam was the most liked Chairman by any group of Cardiff City players we have ever had a d that’s a fact and I can tell you that from first hand being their and knowing them all.

So not glossy over.

But you need to know facts not what you want to pretend to think you know.


I have never claimed that I know anything or “in the know” unlike you. All I’ve done is raised some of the issues that happened whilst Hammam was here for balance. Interestingly you still haven’t commented on that !

I’m guessing your next comment will be along the lines of “just press speculation” !!??

By the way your claim that Hammam was the “was the most liked chairman of any group of players” is just your opinion, not fact. Unless you’ve spoken to every group of players about every chairman/owner of course !!!

I’d guess a lot of players liked Ridsdale too seeing as he was paying them all a fortune !! Doesn’t make them a good chairman !!
piledriver64
 
Posts: 3137
Joined: Wed Nov 25, 2009 3:45 pm

Re: BAMBA SAYS:"I HAD IT IN MY CARDIFF CONTRACT / NOT A WORD

Postby Forever Blue » Sat Oct 09, 2021 3:56 pm

piledriver64 wrote:
Forever Blue wrote:
piledriver64 wrote:
Forever Blue wrote:
piledriver64 wrote:
bluesince62 wrote:
RV Casual wrote:
wez1927 wrote:
RV Casual wrote:Move on Sol ffs, our club supported you through your cancer battle whilst Cardiff supporters in the same position as you had f**k all and not a pot to piss in.

You decided to play on and left and have signed for Middlesbrough, what exactly is the problem ffs.

Thats how I see it .


Its very sad mate, I loved Sol but I'm getting seriously pissed off now starting to dislike him, I only hope its media shit and not coming from him.

The stuff that's being said is massively disrespectful to Cardiff fans and even more so to Cardiff fans who have had cancer with no support from their employers or had the luxury of the money that footballers are on.

I worked for St Davids Hospice for a while which was heartbreaking, Sol moaning does not sit well with me.





Whilst I will never deny the part he played for us, the "promise" was a coaching role, if he decided to hang up his boots??, he decided he would like another season at least playing, and that was HIS perogative, as he stated he wanted to finish on IS terms, ie, on the pitch, and not defeated by his cancer?? Totally understandable and admirable in my opinion, but the club hasn't broken this "promise" as he wanted a playing contract for another season, he don't get it as that wasn't agreed, he decided to go to Middlesbrough to fulfill HIS wish of playing.

On a much bigger picture, the club stood by him 100% throughout his battle, that is a fact, paying him IN FULL whilst off sick, and all the while, at a hospice where I volunteer, has people passing, without funeral cover!! I cannot Stand people who make millions, at a job they love, bitching on how they have been treated etc, and in saying that, this includes Sol.
I've met people who have spent 20+yrs, working, and are lucky if they get a get well card and a bunch of f#cking flowers from their employer /s Sol needs a bit of humility, regards the situation some folk find themselves in when diagnosed with cancer!! MONEY WORRIES, are the number 1 concern of a lot of people, they either rely on charities, or the benefit system

Lastly, I know I said I wouldn't knock him personally, but after thinking about it, I'm very dissapointed in him doing this ( if he has 100%?) One testament from at the time one of our "top earners" in graham Kavanagh to how the players got o with Sam, isn't enough, especially when being on friends terms with one of the peole who want sams return?? Let's hear from other former players, and what their thoughts were on Sam?
If the club failed, it was in their communication, not their loyalty. :old: :bluebird:


Spot on, and echoes my feelings now about Sol and some of the anti-club comments on here !

To roll-out Kav as an example of how Hammam treated players is like Barcelona rolling out Messi to show how well they treat theirs!!!!!!




It’s not Anti club comments , as you very well know it’s Anti board or Committee comments because for me and many others they are not doing a good job and never have been.

That was only put on here because one idiot put in here saying Kav was treated badly by Sam Hammam, so I immediately asked Kav and he gave his honest reply . You would probably not be moaning if he had been against Sam :| :roll:


So are you really saying that the club, under Hammam, didn’t upset any players ?

If you are then I suggest you read the article I provided a link for to remind yourself.

You’re quite entitled to any view you like but don’t re-write or gloss over the bits that don’t help your argument. That’s not the way to convince anyone who does their own research.

That’s why the Kav comments are pretty pointless in the scheme of things !




I can say this Sam was the most liked Chairman by any group of Cardiff City players we have ever had a d that’s a fact and I can tell you that from first hand being their and knowing them all.

So not glossy over.

But you need to know facts not what you want to pretend to think you know.


I have never claimed that I know anything or “in the know” unlike you. All I’ve done is raised some of the issues that happened whilst Hammam was here for balance. Interestingly you still haven’t commented on that !

I’m guessing your next comment will be along the lines of “just press speculation” !!??

By the way your claim that Hammam was the “was the most liked chairman of any group of players” is just your opinion, not fact. Unless you’ve spoken to every group of players about every chairman/owner of course !!!

I’d guess a lot of players liked Ridsdale too seeing as he was paying them all a fortune !! Doesn’t make them a good chairman !!



Sam of course fell out with players that’s part of life, but they virtually all virtually made up.

I have actually known every owner including Bob Grogan and I have never ever heard any set of players praise any Chairman like Sam was praised.

They loved the Riddlers pay cheques.

Sam would be at the training ground and the pranks and jokes and camaraderie was unbelievable.
I am honestly telling you the truth.

I also had over 50 nights out with players and Sam over the the years and it was amazing :thumbright: :bluebird:
Annis Jnr Author and Publisher of 7 Books.

My 7th Book is Available Now "MY STORY"

http://www.annisabraham.co.uk/books/buy-books/
http://www.annisabraham.co.uk/news/

My email : annisabraham@aol.com
Twitter: http://www.twitter.com/annisabraham
User avatar
Forever Blue
Admin
 
Posts: 138037
Joined: Sat Nov 21, 2009 11:30 am

Re: BAMBA SAYS:"I HAD IT IN MY CARDIFF CONTRACT / NOT A WORD

Postby AlderBlue » Sat Oct 09, 2021 6:32 pm

Forever Blue wrote:
piledriver64 wrote:
bluesince62 wrote:
RV Casual wrote:
wez1927 wrote:
RV Casual wrote:Move on Sol ffs, our club supported you through your cancer battle whilst Cardiff supporters in the same position as you had f**k all and not a pot to piss in.

You decided to play on and left and have signed for Middlesbrough, what exactly is the problem ffs.

Thats how I see it .


Its very sad mate, I loved Sol but I'm getting seriously pissed off now starting to dislike him, I only hope its media shit and not coming from him.

The stuff that's being said is massively disrespectful to Cardiff fans and even more so to Cardiff fans who have had cancer with no support from their employers or had the luxury of the money that footballers are on.

I worked for St Davids Hospice for a while which was heartbreaking, Sol moaning does not sit well with me.





Whilst I will never deny the part he played for us, the "promise" was a coaching role, if he decided to hang up his boots??, he decided he would like another season at least playing, and that was HIS perogative, as he stated he wanted to finish on IS terms, ie, on the pitch, and not defeated by his cancer?? Totally understandable and admirable in my opinion, but the club hasn't broken this "promise" as he wanted a playing contract for another season, he don't get it as that wasn't agreed, he decided to go to Middlesbrough to fulfill HIS wish of playing.

On a much bigger picture, the club stood by him 100% throughout his battle, that is a fact, paying him IN FULL whilst off sick, and all the while, at a hospice where I volunteer, has people passing, without funeral cover!! I cannot Stand people who make millions, at a job they love, bitching on how they have been treated etc, and in saying that, this includes Sol.
I've met people who have spent 20+yrs, working, and are lucky if they get a get well card and a bunch of f#cking flowers from their employer /s Sol needs a bit of humility, regards the situation some folk find themselves in when diagnosed with cancer!! MONEY WORRIES, are the number 1 concern of a lot of people, they either rely on charities, or the benefit system

Lastly, I know I said I wouldn't knock him personally, but after thinking about it, I'm very dissapointed in him doing this ( if he has 100%?) One testament from at the time one of our "top earners" in graham Kavanagh to how the players got o with Sam, isn't enough, especially when being on friends terms with one of the peole who want sams return?? Let's hear from other former players, and what their thoughts were on Sam?
If the club failed, it was in their communication, not their loyalty. :old: :bluebird:


Spot on, and echoes my feelings now about Sol and some of the anti-club comments on here !

To roll-out Kav as an example of how Hammam treated players is like Barcelona rolling out Messi to show how well they treat theirs!!!!!!




It’s not Anti club comments , as you very well know it’s Anti board or Committee comments because for me and many others they are not doing a good job and never have been.

That was only put on here because one idiot put in here saying Kav was treated badly by Sam Hammam, so I immediately asked Kav and he gave his honest reply . You would probably not be moaning if he had been against Sam :| :roll:




Annis, that ‘Idiot’ you refer to it me….my name is Paul for full transparency.

I made the point about Kav because there have been players before Sol who have just been ‘ditched’ and treated badly….the anti board agenda on this messageboard is getting ridiculous with some trying to rewrite history when it comes to past owners. In his own quotes at the time Kav said similar things to Sol - let’s at least have some balance.

Sam was the owner at the time so of course his name comes into it. In Kavs quotes it had to be done to stop us going into admin and players weren’t getting paid…he also talks about how he was in tears, one minute wasn’t going and then was.

I have no problem with debate -.the fact I got banned suggest that others that other do. Whilst some will blame the club for creating division, there are many on this board who do a much better job of that.

I understand that some don’t like Tan and will never forgive….but this messageboard would be a much better place without the constant propaganda and ALWAYS assuming the club is in the wrong or anything bad that happens is down to Tan, but anything good is nothing to do with him.

For example my post started because someone had said ‘nothing but misery for the fans since Tan has been here’. The red was s**t, but NOTHING but misery. Really? Come on.

I can acknowledge mistakes Tan, Dalman and Choo have made over the years, but I can also recognise the good that they have done.

I desperately wanted Sol to stay but as many others have said there are always two sides to every story.
If Sol had decided he wanted to continue to play, then the club were right not to give him a contract if he wasn’t going to get into the team regularly, and Sol was within his rights to play on if he wanted to (although some might accuse him of backtracking). He was promised a coaching role…not a playing one.

Of COURSE the club should have removed any uncertainty and made it absolutely clear, but as others have said there is no way that he or his agent can’t have had some indication - he was promised a coaching role, not a playing contract. His agent much be terrible as his job if he and therefore Sol had no idea.
AlderBlue
 
Posts: 1
Joined: Sat Oct 09, 2021 10:23 am

Re: BAMBA SAYS:"I HAD IT IN MY CARDIFF CONTRACT / NOT A WORD

Postby brynleybridle » Sat Oct 09, 2021 7:39 pm

BRING HIM HOME ,ASAP :bluebird: :bluebird: :bluebird: :bluebird: :bluebird: :bluebird: :bluebird: :bluebird:
brynleybridle
 
Posts: 103
Joined: Mon Aug 05, 2019 6:27 pm

Re: BAMBA SAYS:"I HAD IT IN MY CARDIFF CONTRACT / NOT A WORD

Postby Forever Blue » Sat Oct 09, 2021 9:12 pm

AlderBlue wrote:
Forever Blue wrote:
piledriver64 wrote:
bluesince62 wrote:
RV Casual wrote:
wez1927 wrote:
RV Casual wrote:Move on Sol ffs, our club supported you through your cancer battle whilst Cardiff supporters in the same position as you had f**k all and not a pot to piss in.

You decided to play on and left and have signed for Middlesbrough, what exactly is the problem ffs.

Thats how I see it .


Its very sad mate, I loved Sol but I'm getting seriously pissed off now starting to dislike him, I only hope its media shit and not coming from him.

The stuff that's being said is massively disrespectful to Cardiff fans and even more so to Cardiff fans who have had cancer with no support from their employers or had the luxury of the money that footballers are on.

I worked for St Davids Hospice for a while which was heartbreaking, Sol moaning does not sit well with me.





Whilst I will never deny the part he played for us, the "promise" was a coaching role, if he decided to hang up his boots??, he decided he would like another season at least playing, and that was HIS perogative, as he stated he wanted to finish on IS terms, ie, on the pitch, and not defeated by his cancer?? Totally understandable and admirable in my opinion, but the club hasn't broken this "promise" as he wanted a playing contract for another season, he don't get it as that wasn't agreed, he decided to go to Middlesbrough to fulfill HIS wish of playing.

On a much bigger picture, the club stood by him 100% throughout his battle, that is a fact, paying him IN FULL whilst off sick, and all the while, at a hospice where I volunteer, has people passing, without funeral cover!! I cannot Stand people who make millions, at a job they love, bitching on how they have been treated etc, and in saying that, this includes Sol.
I've met people who have spent 20+yrs, working, and are lucky if they get a get well card and a bunch of f#cking flowers from their employer /s Sol needs a bit of humility, regards the situation some folk find themselves in when diagnosed with cancer!! MONEY WORRIES, are the number 1 concern of a lot of people, they either rely on charities, or the benefit system

Lastly, I know I said I wouldn't knock him personally, but after thinking about it, I'm very dissapointed in him doing this ( if he has 100%?) One testament from at the time one of our "top earners" in graham Kavanagh to how the players got o with Sam, isn't enough, especially when being on friends terms with one of the peole who want sams return?? Let's hear from other former players, and what their thoughts were on Sam?
If the club failed, it was in their communication, not their loyalty. :old: :bluebird:


Spot on, and echoes my feelings now about Sol and some of the anti-club comments on here !

To roll-out Kav as an example of how Hammam treated players is like Barcelona rolling out Messi to show how well they treat theirs!!!!!!




It’s not Anti club comments , as you very well know it’s Anti board or Committee comments because for me and many others they are not doing a good job and never have been.

That was only put on here because one idiot put in here saying Kav was treated badly by Sam Hammam, so I immediately asked Kav and he gave his honest reply . You would probably not be moaning if he had been against Sam :| :roll:




Annis, that ‘Idiot’ you refer to it me….my name is Paul for full transparency.

I made the point about Kav because there have been players before Sol who have just been ‘ditched’ and treated badly….the anti board agenda on this messageboard is getting ridiculous with some trying to rewrite history when it comes to past owners. In his own quotes at the time Kav said similar things to Sol - let’s at least have some balance.

Sam was the owner at the time so of course his name comes into it. In Kavs quotes it had to be done to stop us going into admin and players weren’t getting paid…he also talks about how he was in tears, one minute wasn’t going and then was.

I have no problem with debate -.the fact I got banned suggest that others that other do. Whilst some will blame the club for creating division, there are many on this board who do a much better job of that.

I understand that some don’t like Tan and will never forgive….but this messageboard would be a much better place without the constant propaganda and ALWAYS assuming the club is in the wrong or anything bad that happens is down to Tan, but anything good is nothing to do with him.

For example my post started because someone had said ‘nothing but misery for the fans since Tan has been here’. The red was s**t, but NOTHING but misery. Really? Come on.

I can acknowledge mistakes Tan, Dalman and Choo have made over the years, but I can also recognise the good that they have done.

I desperately wanted Sol to stay but as many others have said there are always two sides to every story.
If Sol had decided he wanted to continue to play, then the club were right not to give him a contract if he wasn’t going to get into the team regularly, and Sol was within his rights to play on if he wanted to (although some might accuse him of backtracking). He was promised a coaching role…not a playing one.

Of COURSE the club should have removed any uncertainty and made it absolutely clear, but as others have said there is no way that he or his agent can’t have had some indication - he was promised a coaching role, not a playing contract. His agent much be terrible as his job if he and therefore Sol had no idea.



Paul,

Remember this never against My club Our club just the Regime that run it, I supported City before them and now and in the future :bluebird: :bluebird:


Fair play some good points and I respect your opinion and Blue78 all sorted :thumbright: :thumbright: :bluebird: :bluebird:
Annis Jnr Author and Publisher of 7 Books.

My 7th Book is Available Now "MY STORY"

http://www.annisabraham.co.uk/books/buy-books/
http://www.annisabraham.co.uk/news/

My email : annisabraham@aol.com
Twitter: http://www.twitter.com/annisabraham
User avatar
Forever Blue
Admin
 
Posts: 138037
Joined: Sat Nov 21, 2009 11:30 am

Re: BAMBA SAYS:"I HAD IT IN MY CARDIFF CONTRACT / NOT A WORD

Postby piledriver64 » Sun Oct 10, 2021 3:25 pm

Forever Blue wrote:
piledriver64 wrote:
Forever Blue wrote:
piledriver64 wrote:
Forever Blue wrote:
piledriver64 wrote:
bluesince62 wrote:
RV Casual wrote:
wez1927 wrote:
RV Casual wrote:Move on Sol ffs, our club supported you through your cancer battle whilst Cardiff supporters in the same position as you had f**k all and not a pot to piss in.

You decided to play on and left and have signed for Middlesbrough, what exactly is the problem ffs.

Thats how I see it .


Its very sad mate, I loved Sol but I'm getting seriously pissed off now starting to dislike him, I only hope its media shit and not coming from him.

The stuff that's being said is massively disrespectful to Cardiff fans and even more so to Cardiff fans who have had cancer with no support from their employers or had the luxury of the money that footballers are on.

I worked for St Davids Hospice for a while which was heartbreaking, Sol moaning does not sit well with me.





Whilst I will never deny the part he played for us, the "promise" was a coaching role, if he decided to hang up his boots??, he decided he would like another season at least playing, and that was HIS perogative, as he stated he wanted to finish on IS terms, ie, on the pitch, and not defeated by his cancer?? Totally understandable and admirable in my opinion, but the club hasn't broken this "promise" as he wanted a playing contract for another season, he don't get it as that wasn't agreed, he decided to go to Middlesbrough to fulfill HIS wish of playing.

On a much bigger picture, the club stood by him 100% throughout his battle, that is a fact, paying him IN FULL whilst off sick, and all the while, at a hospice where I volunteer, has people passing, without funeral cover!! I cannot Stand people who make millions, at a job they love, bitching on how they have been treated etc, and in saying that, this includes Sol.
I've met people who have spent 20+yrs, working, and are lucky if they get a get well card and a bunch of f#cking flowers from their employer /s Sol needs a bit of humility, regards the situation some folk find themselves in when diagnosed with cancer!! MONEY WORRIES, are the number 1 concern of a lot of people, they either rely on charities, or the benefit system

Lastly, I know I said I wouldn't knock him personally, but after thinking about it, I'm very dissapointed in him doing this ( if he has 100%?) One testament from at the time one of our "top earners" in graham Kavanagh to how the players got o with Sam, isn't enough, especially when being on friends terms with one of the peole who want sams return?? Let's hear from other former players, and what their thoughts were on Sam?
If the club failed, it was in their communication, not their loyalty. :old: :bluebird:


Spot on, and echoes my feelings now about Sol and some of the anti-club comments on here !

To roll-out Kav as an example of how Hammam treated players is like Barcelona rolling out Messi to show how well they treat theirs!!!!!!




It’s not Anti club comments , as you very well know it’s Anti board or Committee comments because for me and many others they are not doing a good job and never have been.

That was only put on here because one idiot put in here saying Kav was treated badly by Sam Hammam, so I immediately asked Kav and he gave his honest reply . You would probably not be moaning if he had been against Sam :| :roll:


So are you really saying that the club, under Hammam, didn’t upset any players ?

If you are then I suggest you read the article I provided a link for to remind yourself.

You’re quite entitled to any view you like but don’t re-write or gloss over the bits that don’t help your argument. That’s not the way to convince anyone who does their own research.

That’s why the Kav comments are pretty pointless in the scheme of things !




I can say this Sam was the most liked Chairman by any group of Cardiff City players we have ever had a d that’s a fact and I can tell you that from first hand being their and knowing them all.

So not glossy over.

But you need to know facts not what you want to pretend to think you know.


I have never claimed that I know anything or “in the know” unlike you. All I’ve done is raised some of the issues that happened whilst Hammam was here for balance. Interestingly you still haven’t commented on that !

I’m guessing your next comment will be along the lines of “just press speculation” !!??

By the way your claim that Hammam was the “was the most liked chairman of any group of players” is just your opinion, not fact. Unless you’ve spoken to every group of players about every chairman/owner of course !!!

I’d guess a lot of players liked Ridsdale too seeing as he was paying them all a fortune !! Doesn’t make them a good chairman !!



Sam of course fell out with players that’s part of life, but they virtually all virtually made up.

I have actually known every owner including Bob Grogan and I have never ever heard any set of players praise any Chairman like Sam was praised.

They loved the Riddlers pay cheques.

Sam would be at the training ground and the pranks and jokes and camaraderie was unbelievable.
I am honestly telling you the truth.

I also had over 50 nights out with players and Sam over the the years and it was amazing :thumbright: :bluebird:


Just to be pedantic, the owners didn’t start with Bob Grogan so the best you can claim is that Hammam was the most popular chairman since him not “ever” as you claimed.

I get that you are fiercely loyal to your friend but what I can’t do is watch whilst you re-write history by say how wonderful he was and forget/gloss over the bad times, of which there were some really low times for the club caused by Sam’s passion probably but low times nevertheless.

I wouldn’t normally care so much but there are people on here who didn’t go through that “boom or bust” period so it’s important both sides of the argument are heard. It was bloody painful and I for one don’t want that for my club ever again.

I respect your loyalty but you need to be fair and acknowledge it wasn’t all great, in fact some of it was awful.
piledriver64
 
Posts: 3137
Joined: Wed Nov 25, 2009 3:45 pm

Re: BAMBA SAYS:"I HAD IT IN MY CARDIFF CONTRACT / NOT A WORD

Postby Bluebina » Mon Oct 11, 2021 9:54 am

Get on with it Bamba, we looked after you paid you well, and don't need you any more as a player or coach so move on.

PS thanks for the time you were here great player great man, all the best for the future.
Bluebina
 
Posts: 12068
Joined: Wed Dec 02, 2009 11:32 pm

Re: BAMBA SAYS:"I HAD IT IN MY CARDIFF CONTRACT / NOT A WORD

Postby wez1927 » Tue Oct 12, 2021 5:33 pm

Bluebina wrote:Get on with it Bamba, we looked after you paid you well, and don't need you any more as a player or coach so move on.

PS thanks for the time you were here great player great man, all the best for the future.

Bang on .
CARDIFF CITY TILL I DIE !
wez1927
 
Posts: 15423
Joined: Wed Oct 05, 2011 8:00 pm

Re: BAMBA SAYS:"I HAD IT IN MY CARDIFF CONTRACT / NOT A WORD

Postby Forever Blue » Wed Oct 13, 2021 11:01 am

Wez, I thought you had come off this topic :lol:

Your the one to keep it going :lol:
Annis Jnr Author and Publisher of 7 Books.

My 7th Book is Available Now "MY STORY"

http://www.annisabraham.co.uk/books/buy-books/
http://www.annisabraham.co.uk/news/

My email : annisabraham@aol.com
Twitter: http://www.twitter.com/annisabraham
User avatar
Forever Blue
Admin
 
Posts: 138037
Joined: Sat Nov 21, 2009 11:30 am

Re: BAMBA SAYS:"I HAD IT IN MY CARDIFF CONTRACT / NOT A WORD

Postby wez1927 » Wed Oct 13, 2021 2:02 pm

Forever Blue wrote:Wez, I thought you had come off this topic :lol:

Your the one to keep it going :lol:

Not said much tho :lol:
CARDIFF CITY TILL I DIE !
wez1927
 
Posts: 15423
Joined: Wed Oct 05, 2011 8:00 pm

Previous


Return to General Chat

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Double G, Google [Bot], Igovernor, Majestic-12 [Bot], Trebanog bluebird and 251 guests

Disclaimer :
The views and comments entered in these forums are personal and are not necessarily those of the management of this board.
The management of this board is not responsible for the content of any external internet sites.
cron