MO SALAH GOAL - BRILLIANT

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Postby Scoularite » Sat Oct 16, 2021 1:36 pm

Just watched Watford v Liverpool and a certain candidate for goal of the season. One of the best individual goals I have seen. If you like seeing great goals you want to see this one. :clap: :clap: :clap:
Scoularite

Advertisement

Advertisement
Login or Register to remove this ad.

Re: MO SALAH GOAL - BRILLIANT

Postby Sven » Sat Oct 16, 2021 1:44 pm

Scoularite wrote:Just watched Watford v Liverpool and a certain candidate for goal of the season. One of the best individual goals I have seen. If you like seeing great goals you want to see this one. :clap: :clap: :clap:

The first (Mane) was good but the Salah goal showed why he is (at least) a contender for 'best player in the world' right now :clap:

A solid performance from Liverpool with a hat-trick from Ferminio, which showed 'The Tinkerman' the task he has ahead of him
"If you think what I say is 'offensive' to you, you should hear what I keep to myself...!"
Sven

Postby Scoularite » Sat Oct 16, 2021 3:22 pm

by Sven » Sat Oct 16, 2021 2:44 pm

Scoularite wrote:
Just watched Watford v Liverpool and a certain candidate for goal of the season. One of the best individual goals I have seen. If you like seeing great goals you want to see this one. :clap: :clap: :clap:

The first (Mane) was good but the Salah goal showed why he is (at least) a contender for 'best player in the world' right now :clap:

A solid performance from Liverpool with a hat-trick from Ferminio, which showed 'The Tinkerman' the task he has ahead of him

The gulf between the teams was crazy and "The Tinkerman" did look a bit shell-shocked at the end.
Scoularite

Postby Blueman39 » Sat Oct 16, 2021 9:54 pm

And what about Salahs pass for the Mane goal!
Outside of the boot, perfect weight...pure brilliance
Blueman39

Postby jimmy_rat » Sat Oct 16, 2021 9:59 pm

Can't forgive him for the ridiculous dive vs us.
jimmy_rat

Postby mugsy » Sat Oct 16, 2021 11:17 pm

Trying to copy Whitts' cup goal away at Middlesboro!
mugsy

Postby GaerBlue » Sun Oct 17, 2021 8:06 am

jimmy_rat wrote:Can't forgive him for the ridiculous dive vs us.

This ^^^^ along with 7/8 other dives I’ve seen him con refs with. Whitts’ left foot was far better than Salah’s.
GaerBlue

Postby rumpo kid » Sun Oct 17, 2021 9:35 am

Was a great goal, abetted by some schoolboy defending..

Brentford v Chelsea was a class match also. Wonder what we'll serve up today.. :lol:
rumpo kid

Return to General Chat