No Nervousness or Excitement

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Postby Bluebird-in-Jackland » Sun Oct 17, 2021 8:50 am

I’ve woken up today and for the first time ever on a derby day I don’t feel that horrible nervousness with the bubbling excitement. Whilst I really want to win, I feel like my day has already been spoiled because I’m not getting the usual derby day feelings.

I guess it’s just the way Mick has made me feel about watching Cardiff at the minute. Does anyone feel a similar way?
Bluebird-in-Jackland

Advertisement

Advertisement
Login or Register to remove this ad.

Re: No Nervousness or Excitement

Postby mugsy » Sun Oct 17, 2021 8:53 am

Yes - I feel exactly the same.
mugsy

Postby bluebirdoct1962 » Sun Oct 17, 2021 8:55 am

I’ve got the nervousness but not the excitement of watching potentially a good game. You never know, it may be a cracker :bluescarf: :bluescarf:
bluebirdoct1962

Postby bluebirdoct1962 » Sun Oct 17, 2021 9:01 am

Just been on planet swamp and there’s so much excitement on there. Quite a few staying up all night as they couldn’t sleep. And it’s not their cup final…… :laughing6:
bluebirdoct1962

Postby FOOTSOLDIER » Sun Oct 17, 2021 9:15 am

Same, no excitement whatsoever as it will probably be a poor, frustrating game. Tan and MM have also ruined the spirit of the Club imo.
FOOTSOLDIER

Postby Bonner » Sun Oct 17, 2021 10:15 am

what’s wrong with our fan base.. it’s Derby day... cmon... our fans ha e all gone soft...
Excited and nervous... feel we will do them today
Bonner

Postby Chris1988 » Sun Oct 17, 2021 10:15 am

Same here, normally on derby day, I feel sick all week, I couldn't care less today, and seeing the team he's put out yet again, part of me just wants Swansea to smash us, god I hate this club at the moment, nobody gives a toss, it hurts
Chris1988

Postby Bonner » Sun Oct 17, 2021 10:18 am

Chris1988 wrote:Same here, normally on derby day, I feel sick all week, I couldn't care less today, and seeing the team he's put out yet again, part of me just wants Swansea to smash us, god I hate this club at the moment, nobody gives a toss, it hurts

and that’s where our fan base has gone wrong... never ever say you want us to lose.. especially to the Jacks...
Bonner

Postby Barclay1 » Sun Oct 17, 2021 10:24 am

FOOTSOLDIER wrote:Same, no excitement whatsoever as it will probably be a poor, frustrating game. Tan and MM have also ruined the spirit of the Club imo.

Agreed.
1st Game 24th Nov 1973 City v Bolton 1-0 (Gil Reece)
Barclay1

Postby Barclay1 » Sun Oct 17, 2021 10:26 am

Bonner wrote:what’s wrong with our fan base.. it’s Derby day... cmon... our fans ha e all gone soft...
Excited and nervous... feel we will do them today

Tan has knocked the stuffing out of too many fans. Lose today, and Tan will be wondering just why our next home attendance will be under 10000.
1st Game 24th Nov 1973 City v Bolton 1-0 (Gil Reece)
Barclay1

Postby Chris1988 » Sun Oct 17, 2021 10:26 am

Trust me, I hate Swansea with a passion, but the way this club is at the moment, something bad needs to happen for things to change, its a joke

Bonner wrote:
Chris1988 wrote:Same here, normally on derby day, I feel sick all week, I couldn't care less today, and seeing the team he's put out yet again, part of me just wants Swansea to smash us, god I hate this club at the moment, nobody gives a toss, it hurts

and that’s where our fan base has gone wrong... never ever say you want us to lose.. especially to the Jacks...
Chris1988

Postby stentona » Sun Oct 17, 2021 12:24 pm

Chris1988 wrote:Trust me, I hate Swansea with a passion, but the way this club is at the moment, something bad needs to happen for things to change, its a joke

Bonner wrote:

I agree with you. The club (not the fans or the good people who work for the club) is rotten to the core. Tan, Dalman and the other 'yes' men don't give a sh#t about Cardiff City and can FK off. If it takes us going down to get our club back then I'd be happy for that.
stentona

Return to General Chat