“ Lost for Words “

A forum for all things Cardiff City

“ Lost for Words “

Postby Forever Blue » Sun Oct 17, 2021 1:20 pm

“ LOST FOR WORDS “

Absolutely shocking display by the team today and sadly once again totally outplayed , but worse we could raise our game or even play football against our rival Swansea who were down near the bottom with us.

“THATS THE FIRST TIME WE HAVE LOST SIX GAMES IN A ROW SINCE THE ALAN DURBAN DAYS IN 1985” :evil: :cry:

From the Top to the bottom that’s the problem.

A manager McCarthy who is worse than Clueless who once again set up with five at the back looking for a draw at the very best.

An owner Tan & Chairman Dalman once again not to be seen who have not got a care in the world about Our Club :cry: :cry:

So if they sack Mick, they will only bring in another puppet.

That’s 8 defeats from Our last 9 games .

Mick McCarthy at the end of the game would not even look our way , just turned and walked off .

We are now involved in a relegation battle.

So for a change

WHATS THE ANSWER?

YOUR OPINIONS?
Attachments
DE7F9026-299A-4153-B588-D0ABDA579255.jpeg
DE7F9026-299A-4153-B588-D0ABDA579255.jpeg (99.5 KiB) Viewed 15436 times
Annis Jnr Author and Publisher of 7 Books.

My 7th Book is Available Now "MY STORY"

http://www.annisabraham.co.uk/books/buy-books/
http://www.annisabraham.co.uk/news/

My email : annisabraham@aol.com
Twitter: http://www.twitter.com/annisabraham
Forever Blue
Admin

“ Lost for Words “

Advertisement

Advertisement
Login or Register to remove this ad.

Re: “ Lost for Words “

Postby darran1927 » Sun Oct 17, 2021 1:27 pm

Get rid, whoever comes in can't do worse than Mick (losing every game vwith 5 CB)
darran1927

Postby stentona » Sun Oct 17, 2021 1:29 pm

McCarthy is a DOUR unappealing dinosaur. Go now.

As for the board ... totally agree. When you see what smaller clubs (Bournemouth, Watford, Scumsea) have done with much fewer resources it's almost criminal the poor decisions that have been made (Ollie, Slade, Trollop, Harris, McCarthy) &the money that has been wasted over the years.

I know they say be careful what you wish for but Tan has had his time and should sell to someone who at least gives a sh#t. Smooth talking Mehmet can then 'do one'.

Time to get some excitement back at the CCS
stentona

Postby Sven » Sun Oct 17, 2021 1:29 pm

Didappointed for all who travelled today, Annis :cry:

Must have been hard to watch and all with the sychophants singing rugby songs around you, too! :cry:

I don't think any true Bluebird will be happy today and/or want anything but change :cry:

His post-match interview was pretty deflective, as usual (quote): "for 28 minutes we were on top" :shock:

What about after 90 minutes, Mick? What about 90? :oops:
"If you think what I say is 'offensive' to you, you should hear what I keep to myself...!"
Sven

Postby Bakedalasker » Sun Oct 17, 2021 1:30 pm

Only option I see is a new manager to be given funds to save our Championship status.

I was told that Tan was told by using our fringe players we will avoid relegation. Well he now needs to sack those who have advised him that as they are about to cost him more money.
Bakedalasker

Postby Welshman in CA » Sun Oct 17, 2021 1:31 pm

Speechless
Welshman in CA

Postby ccfcblue1980 » Sun Oct 17, 2021 1:34 pm

Just watched McCarthy post match interview. Absolutely dillusional. Started well, first 28 mins game plan worked.
What is he on ????
How many chances is he gonna get, why change from the back 4 that was better against reading
ccfcblue1980

Postby Bluebird-in-Jackland » Sun Oct 17, 2021 1:38 pm

I can’t see where our next win comes from until we get rid of McCarthy. Sky pointed out that the last time we lost six in a row was 1985! I feel like I’m wasting my own time when I’m watching us this season, I could be spending time with my family but end up feeling embarrassed and annoyed that it’s the same dire display every time.
Bluebird-in-Jackland

Postby Forever Blue » Sun Oct 17, 2021 1:39 pm

Reply on Twitter from a Jack:
Attachments
0DB5958F-5337-434B-B9D0-8ABBCDF2C76B.jpeg
0DB5958F-5337-434B-B9D0-8ABBCDF2C76B.jpeg (381.4 KiB) Viewed 14647 times

Forever Blue
Admin

Postby fred keenor » Sun Oct 17, 2021 1:39 pm

No one at the club cares or at least whoever matters at the top.

Tan will get the club he deserves a league 1 club.

Hopefully the press will start to press Tan as he will not like the attention of so much negative publicity that will surely be heading his way.
fred keenor

Postby theclaw » Sun Oct 17, 2021 1:40 pm

Like a lot of fans have pointed out when we changed our formation against Reading after a 4 day turnaround,we played and looked much better.I was really expecting another improvement especially after the international break but hey ho old Mick was back to his old piss poor ways today.
He’s lost players,hope he’s lost the board but most importantly he’s lost the fans.
Thanks Mick but old Father Time has caught up. :wave:
theclaw

Postby castleblue » Sun Oct 17, 2021 1:43 pm

I've got three words for you Annis.

"Mick your sacked"

:bluescarf: :bluescarf:
castleblue

Postby Sven » Sun Oct 17, 2021 1:43 pm

Bakedalasker wrote:Only option I see is a new manager to be given funds to save our Championship status.

I was told that Tan was told by using our fringe players we will avoid relegation. Well he now needs to sack those who have advised him that as they are about to cost him more money.

That's enlightening, Ian; and if so, he (Tan) needs to act

We already knew he wasn't happy with the season so far and that would explain

Trouble with employing sychophants... :roll:
"If you think what I say is 'offensive' to you, you should hear what I keep to myself...!"
Sven

Postby RICK+CCFC » Sun Oct 17, 2021 1:48 pm

The longer the situation continues, the worst it’s only going to get. Many City fans said, before a ball was even kicked,, that we were too good to go down,,, well that maybe true, and I truly hope that turns out to be the case, but Changes need to happen Now,,,, before it’s irreparably too late!
RICK+CCFC

Postby caerblue » Sun Oct 17, 2021 1:54 pm

At the moment there don’t seem to be an answer,what decent manager would want to come to Cardiff,where it seems the objective is to cost cut at every possible opportunity,the owner if what we are hearing is ploughing money in just to pay the bills,unable to sell the club because he won’t recoup his outlay,the squad is beyond poor,the team selection today was a joke,no fight,no passion and from everyone inside the club no bloody clue
caerblue

Postby maccydee » Sun Oct 17, 2021 1:54 pm

castleblue wrote:I've got three words for you Annis.

"Mick your sacked"

Is it four?

You are or you’re.
maccydee

Postby Bakedalasker » Sun Oct 17, 2021 1:55 pm

Sven wrote:
Bakedalasker wrote:Only option I see is a new manager to be given funds to save our Championship status.

Sven, when I'm told something I look at the facts around and try and make a decision from them. At the time I felt we had enough to stay up but was concerned at the volume of fringe players we were going to rely on. Well now my concerns are proving right. Tan does need to react and we need to find another Warnock to save our season.
Bakedalasker

Postby Forever Blue » Sun Oct 17, 2021 1:58 pm

Reply Twitter:
Attachments
C0612F78-8DE3-452E-BD10-0D4F3DBC5447.jpeg
C0612F78-8DE3-452E-BD10-0D4F3DBC5447.jpeg (254.7 KiB) Viewed 13725 times

Forever Blue
Admin

Postby Warwickshire Bluebird » Sun Oct 17, 2021 2:02 pm

It doesn’t really matter who we think is to blame. The football we watch is dire. It will take time to achieve something better to watch but that time needs to start now.
Warwickshire Bluebird

Postby castleblue » Sun Oct 17, 2021 2:03 pm

maccydee wrote:
castleblue wrote:I've got three words for you Annis.

"Mick your sacked"

Is it four?

You are or you’re.

I'm a man of few words ;)

:bluescarf: :bluescarf: :bluescarf:
castleblue

Postby Scoularite » Sun Oct 17, 2021 2:07 pm

by Bakedalasker » Sun Oct 17, 2021 1:30 pm

Only option I see is a new manager to be given funds to save our Championship status.

Agree, but hope that this time it's not just an easy option manager like the last two. We also need the change ASAP to give the new manager enough time to see what needs changing in plenty of time for the next transfer window.
Scoularite

Postby pembroke allan » Sun Oct 17, 2021 2:08 pm

Forever Blue wrote:Reply Twitter:

Yes agree tan out today then what?
All very well spouting off same rhetoric on Facebook but these people never put a viable alternative on Facebook it Would be helpful if they can but suspect they've no idea other than let club
go into administration or whatever
and blame tan for leaving club without any money....... :o
pembroke allan

Postby Crayfish » Sun Oct 17, 2021 2:19 pm

Mick will simply hang on till he is sacked to get a massive payoff payment something in the region of £400,000 thousand. Not sure it he isn't deliberately picking a crap team to be sacked sooner rather than later to get himself out of his own mess. This will be his last big payoff as if he gets another job it will be below this level.

He has simply lost the plot completely and everyone can see it save himself. I am afraid the board is going to have to give him the money to get rid of him or he will get us relegated.
Crayfish

Postby Bakedalasker » Sun Oct 17, 2021 2:21 pm

Scoularite wrote:
by Bakedalasker » Sun Oct 17, 2021 1:30 pm

Agree, but hope that this time it's not just an easy option manager like the last two. We also need the change ASAP to give the new manager enough time to see what needs changing in plenty of time for the next transfer window.

Perhaps giving the job to Morison is the only option now as he knows the fringe players better than most. Perhaps he will be the only one getting them playing the stuff we want at the first team level. A risk yes but perhaps worth taking considering how we are now.
Bakedalasker

Postby joeywills98 » Sun Oct 17, 2021 2:26 pm

Get Pulis in
joeywills98

Postby Northwalesblues » Sun Oct 17, 2021 2:26 pm

CONFUSED : Has Billionaire Tan ever had a plan?
When he took over in 2010 we possibly had our most talented squad ever, unluckily just missing promotion to the Premiership, then when we did get there he blew it, letting childish pride get rid of the best manager in our history, failing to learn from that second time lack of ambition ended in us losing our second best Manager. 10 years on we are playing a brand of football, I use the term loosely, that you’ll see better in the Conference.
Every member of this forum, if privileged to be a director would be “first in, last out” what we’ve got is an owner that appears to not even understand the rules of the game, a Chairman, who has no emotional interest in the club and is too wrapped up in his “bank manager” world to even be present at the club and Ken Choo, who I’m sure is a “good bloke” but unfortunately appears to be “mummies little helper”
Northwalesblues

Postby Sven » Sun Oct 17, 2021 2:35 pm

Bakedalasker wrote:
Sven wrote:

Sven, when I'm told something I look at the facts around and try and make a decision from them. At the time I felt we had enough to stay up but was concerned at the volume of fringe players we were going to rely on. Well now my concerns are proving right. Tan does need to react and we need to find another Warnock to save our season.

Ian, you know I respect you for that...! :thumbup:
Sven

Postby BigBearBlue1974 » Sun Oct 17, 2021 2:37 pm

All this wanted it more stuff is just point scoring. The players are simply not good enough . In particular frobt 3 so easy to mark when there's no pace. Full backs that are cb ,ffs.
BigBearBlue1974

Postby BigBearBlue1974 » Sun Oct 17, 2021 2:44 pm

I would go Giles and Whyte(when he comes back) as wingbacks

Bacona is done for me and I would give that Whittle guy a go. On loan though so no chance.

Moore CF

AND BRING IN 2 U23 PLAYERS WITH PACE. TEAMS FEAR PACE.
BigBearBlue1974

Postby Grandstand » Sun Oct 17, 2021 2:50 pm

As said before we need a Director of Football. We have wasted so much money with poor buys and poor appointments. The owner does not attend games, Dolman has other business interests and the Chairman is part time. We need someone who can appoint a manger deal with players appointed and contracts.
Grandstand

Next

Return to General Chat