A TEAM CLEAROUT IS NEEDED

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Postby Sam ReaN » Sun Oct 17, 2021 3:29 pm

I say as much as they have helped us I think its time for Morrison, Flint AND Nelson to leave.
Play youngsters because they are the future and get rid of slow defenders and the 4 players who played in our midfield for years. Ralls, Pack, Vaulks AND Bacuna

If mick leaves our destiny is league 1
if he stays its a long painful season for us fans and will still get relegated

So your damned if you do damned if you dont.
its whether or not you would want a painful season or a season of progress

I would solely focus on the youth and consistently play them and then overtime they will improve. We need to focus on the future for our club not playing players who are aging and getting slower. You may not like it now but I think it will benefit our club in the long run. And if they are still poor then bring in players who are youngsters looking to go out on loan from the Premier League. And sell others like bacuna, flint, morrison, Ralls, amongst others.
Also On The Sam ReaN YouTube Channel
Cardiff City Highlights On Bits From The Action
The ReaN Show Series 1-6
CardiffFanTV / On Facebook & YouTube
Vlogging Adventures
Video Games
SUBSCRIBE IN 2024
Sam ReaN

Advertisement

Advertisement
Login or Register to remove this ad.

Re: A TEAM CLEAROUT IS NEEDED

Postby pembroke allan » Sun Oct 17, 2021 3:43 pm

So your saying mick stays as doesnt matter we'll still be relegated? That flies in face of every other poster on here.... you know 7 players out contract so clear out distinct possibility end of season .. what is needed is a different approach to tactics and that requires new manager with that I've no doubt we will stay up.
pembroke allan

Postby maccydee » Sun Oct 17, 2021 9:07 pm

pembroke allan wrote:So your saying mick stays as doesnt matter we'll still be relegated? That flies in face of every other poster on here.... you know 7 players out contract so clear out distinct possibility end of season .. what is needed is a different approach to tactics and that requires new manager with that I've no doubt we will stay up.

Come on Allan it’s Sam. Rarely ever makes sense.
maccydee

Postby pembroke allan » Sun Oct 17, 2021 9:21 pm

maccydee wrote:
pembroke allan wrote:So your saying mick stays as doesnt matter we'll still be relegated? That flies in face of every other poster on here.... you know 7 players out contract so clear out distinct possibility end of season .. what is needed is a different approach to tactics and that requires new manager with that I've no doubt we will stay up.

Come on Allan it’s Sam. Rarely ever makes sense.

At moment struggling to make sense of anything on here people want things but dont give idea of how its achieved 0r give alternatives? :roll:
pembroke allan

Return to General Chat