Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

This bit is only My view, if we lose

Mon Oct 18, 2021 8:50 pm

This bit is only My view, if we lose away at Fulham and at home to Boro, that would be 10 defeats from 11 games and Tan then would actually believe we are going down, then I reckon Mick would be put in garden leave until they could sort out compensation.

Re: This bit is only My view, if we lose

Mon Oct 18, 2021 8:56 pm

I think he may be gone after Wednesday Annis.
I’m thinking they’re working out compo etc behind the scenes now thinking that Fulham game is a forgone conclusion.
Wouldn’t it be great if he was doing the same for the Chairman & CEO too :bluescarf:

Mon Oct 18, 2021 9:01 pm

bluebirdoct1962 wrote:I think he may be gone after Wednesday Annis.
I’m thinking they’re working out compo etc behind the scenes now thinking that Fulham game is a forgone conclusion.
Wouldn’t it be great if he was doing the same for the Chairman & CEO too :bluescarf:

Andrew,

Damlman and the comedian need to go as well, but they won’t as they run Tans businesses in London.

Mon Oct 18, 2021 9:04 pm

Forever Blue wrote:
bluebirdoct1962 wrote:I think he may be gone after Wednesday Annis.

Andrew,

Damlman and the comedian need to go as well, but they won’t as they run Tans businesses in London.

In that case they need to be moved aside to concentrate on that. We desperately need a football person installed as chairman.