Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Have we ever had a worse run like this and kept the manager?

Tue Oct 19, 2021 10:25 am

Have we ever had a worse run of defeats like this and kept the manager?

I cant think of anyone off the top of my head - certainly not in the last 30 years or so.

He's a dead man walking and tipping was reached last Sunday. He's obviously lost the dressing room as well as his marbles.

Vince must be spitting feathers at Dalman and Choo Choo - after yet another poor appointment.

To be fair the side of mid table - top 10 on paper. So for me - it's tactics, game management and a general lack of performance from the players.

Re: Have we ever had a worse run like this and kept the mana

Tue Oct 19, 2021 10:31 am

ReesWestonSuperMare wrote:Have we ever had a worse run of defeats like this and kept the manager?

I cant think of anyone off the top of my head - certainly not in the last 30 years or so.

He's a dead man walking and tipping was reached last Sunday. He's obviously lost the dressing room as well as his marbles.

Vince must be spitting feathers at Dalman and Choo Choo - after yet another poor appointment.

To be fair the side of mid table - top 10 on paper. So for me - it's tactics, game management and a general lack of performance from the players.

I can think of one and it's the 12 defeats out of 13 matches under Alan Durban during the 1985-86 the manager was sacked after we were relegated.

:bluescarf: :bluescarf: