Dalman and Ken Choo
They've lost the fkn plot
There's only one solution
To sack the fkn lot!

Ole ole ole...!

Re: A chant for McCarthy

Wed Oct 20, 2021 5:13 pm

Not very nice those it.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Wed Oct 20, 2021 5:39 pm

As much as I want to see Mick removed from the club, along with changes to the board of directors, I can't help thinking I probably sang chants like this at The City when I was a teenager.......and then I GREW UP! :old:

Wed Oct 20, 2021 5:39 pm

Why would you want to chant this Pathetic

Thu Oct 21, 2021 12:20 pm

In defence of this chant, I came up with it but someone else posted here for me as not been on for a while and forgot login details. This is a new account.

Obviously, the Blues Are Going Up/Ole Ole Ole chant now sounds a bit silly even as a joke, so I thought I'd come up with something based around the far more realistic outcome of us being involved in a relegation battle.

Could be revised to:

We're the famous Cardiff City
But our manager's a clown
If he's not sacked in the morning
We'll be going fkn down..

I think having our own chant about the situation is much better than joining in with opposing fans singing "sacked in the morning" and applauding opposing fans, as we have been doing. Joining in with the Jacks?! Surely that's wrong.

I do realise that chants posted on message boards never take off anyway!

Thu Oct 21, 2021 9:21 pm

Don't Sack Mackay wrote:In defence of this chant, I came up with it but someone else posted here for me as not been on for a while and forgot login details. This is a new account.

Obviously, the Blues Are Going Up/Ole Ole Ole chant now sounds a bit silly even as a joke, so I thought I'd come up with something based around the far more realistic outcome of us being involved in a relegation battle.

Could be revised to:

I think having our own chant about the situation is much better than joining in with opposing fans singing "sacked in the morning" and applauding opposing fans, as we have been doing. Joining in with the Jacks?! Surely that's wrong.

Someone else posted it for you?

Yep that one.

How many other aliases do you have?

Fri Oct 22, 2021 8:55 am

maccydee wrote:
Don't Sack Mackay wrote:In defence of this chant, I came up with it but someone else posted here for me as not been on for a while and forgot login details. This is a new account.

Could be revised to:

Someone else posted it for you?

Yep that one.

How many other aliases do you have?

To be fair to this poster Nick, he pm me on fb and said he had forgotten his password, so i said to Nick just start a new name. I also saw Nick down in Swansea, he actually use to do poems years ago in his magazine.

Fri Oct 22, 2021 10:16 am

I am not sure whether Mick can turn this around but we should not attack the man personally. I believe he is a good, honest man even if the last two months have been dreadful on the pitch.

Fri Oct 22, 2021 11:56 am

mjw6150 wrote:I am not sure whether Mick can turn this around but we should not attack the man personally. I believe he is a good, honest man even if the last two months have been dreadful on the pitch.

Whilst I agree that we shouldn't attack the man, he may be a nice guy, but honest??? Not even with himself imho.

Fri Oct 22, 2021 10:46 pm

To the people who say we shouldn't attack Mick personally - have you been going to games? Where many people have been singing Sacked in the Morning, often joining in with opposition?

I think it's perfectly justified getting angry at a manager following 7 straight defeats and 1 goal in that time.

But also, I don't think there's anything wrong with a bit of humour to counteract all the bad feeling. And a new chant is better than...silence...which is what it's been like home and away since Coventry, especially once we've gone behind.

Sat Oct 23, 2021 12:24 am

Always City wrote:McCarthy is a wanker
He's like a fkn clown
We're going fkn down.

Dalman and Ken Choo
They've lost the fkn plot
There's only one solution
To sack the fkn lot!

Ole ole ole...!

Hmmmm.... :roll: :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: