Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Mark McGuinness came in, happy with him?

Fri Oct 22, 2021 10:09 am

Mark McGuinness came in, happy with him?

Mark McGuinness is going to be a really top player, there’s no doubt about that.

I was asked about Sol Bamba and when I spoke to him I was in the process of signing Mark McGuinness.

He has to be the future as an under-21 player, as opposed to a 36-year-old player.

Whatever people are thinking about my reign and me, that is a damn good signing.

He will be a really good player for the club and I hope he is one to drive the club forward. If not, I think he will be worth a hell of a lot of money in some time to come.

McCarthy
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Re: Mark McGuinness came in, happy with him?

Fri Oct 22, 2021 2:21 pm

Agree with that.

Fri Oct 22, 2021 7:24 pm

Excellent player

Sat Oct 23, 2021 7:59 am

Does look an excellent signing and hard to disagree that with a choice between him and Bamba he’s made the right choice.

However , questions about the way it was handled don’t show the club in a good light.

Sat Oct 23, 2021 9:16 am

Lawnmower wrote:Does look an excellent signing and hard to disagree that with a choice between him and Bamba he’s made the right choice.

However , questions about the way it was handled don’t show the club in a good light.
bamba wanted to play on ,the club never wanted him ,mick McCarthy told bamba he was going to be released ,how else could of the club handled it ? .