Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

COVID Pass

Fri Oct 22, 2021 5:47 pm

Anyone having problem getting a Covid pass.

Keep getting a message that my photo resolution is insufficient - even though it was taken with a new Canon camera - also same message on my iphone 6.

At this rate I will not be going tomorrow even though I have been double jabbed.

Help!

Re: COVID Pass

Fri Oct 22, 2021 6:06 pm

Just download the NHS app

Fri Oct 22, 2021 7:41 pm

NIBluebird wrote:Just download the NHS app

And ring up get paper one takes 5 days or so be ready for next game
Try reducing resolution of picture or put it on pc and it may let you resize it so fits their criteria...

Fri Oct 22, 2021 8:05 pm

Had a problem using my drivers license worked 1st time with passport

Fri Oct 22, 2021 8:31 pm

Pencoed wrote:Had a problem using my drivers license worked 1st time with passport

The way driving licence is produced makes them unclear when take picture of it I find so not best for covid pass I used passport as well

Fri Oct 22, 2021 10:11 pm

andgow wrote:Anyone having problem getting a Covid pass.

Keep getting a message that my photo resolution is insufficient - even though it was taken with a new Canon camera - also same message on my iphone 6.

At this rate I will not be going tomorrow even though I have been double jabbed.

Help!

I know of a few who had issues downloading the photo :(

Sat Oct 23, 2021 6:56 am

Thanks all.

Just done a LFT and logged the negative result on to the NHS results site and have email to confirm.

Praying for a win today!

Sat Oct 23, 2021 11:06 am

Checking everyone's pass but not a lot of fans as of 11.30 :o

Sat Oct 23, 2021 12:38 pm

The covid passport vote at the Senydd was a complete farce.
Anyone who chooses not to get double jabbed deserves whatever comes their way. I dont know anyone who isnt.

Rather than go down the route of passports - digital or paper - all it does is add yet more red tape to businesses that are struggling to make a profit again. Wear a mask - it's a lot simpler than paper checking every fan in the stadium - in my opinion.

first time Ive posted whilst at a game - dire doesn't come close.

Sat Oct 23, 2021 5:46 pm

As soon as it was announced passes were required, rang for a paper one which arrived within a week. There is no end date with the letter.