Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Re: ' BREAKING: ' CCFC MEETING / NEW MANAGER? '

Sat Oct 23, 2021 10:44 am

pembroke allan wrote:
Igovernor wrote:
pembroke allan wrote:
Igovernor wrote:The meeting today between supporters groups and the committe is NOT to discuss sacking MM it is to discuss the future of the club and what direction we are going.
This meeting will have no bearing on MM's fate :thumbup:

Roger
Thought his fate was decided regardless of today's result?

Wez it is supposed to be decided, but remember this is Cardiff city, and the commitee changes it's mind daily, just like the weather :laughing5:

Mmmmmm. Roger Since when as allan become wez? :mrgreen: :laughing5:

Allan so many posts all at one time, I made a mistake here so sorry, i will have to be observant :thumbup:

Sat Oct 23, 2021 11:04 am

Igovernor wrote:
pembroke allan wrote:
Igovernor wrote:
pembroke allan wrote:
Igovernor wrote:The meeting today between supporters groups and the committe is NOT to discuss sacking MM it is to discuss the future of the club and what direction we are going.

Roger

Wez it is supposed to be decided, but remember this is Cardiff city, and the commitee changes it's mind daily, just like the weather :laughing5:

Allan so many posts all at one time, I made a mistake here so sorry, i will have to be observant :thumbup:

Roger At least you spelt it right?
...:laughing6:

Sat Oct 23, 2021 11:12 am

pembroke allan wrote:
Igovernor wrote:
pembroke allan wrote:

Roger

Seems he changes his mind to who he posts to.

Sat Oct 23, 2021 11:17 am

Bakedalasker wrote:
pembroke allan wrote:
Igovernor wrote:
pembroke allan wrote:

Roger

And you don't :laughing6:

Sat Oct 23, 2021 11:20 am

UPDATED: SAME OLD SAME OLD

Chairman Dalman spoke most of the time:

"The meeting was called due to the misunderstanding over what Ken Choo had said on a Supporters bus regarding McCarthy's job."

"The club is in a bad state due to Sala case could cost up to £20million, Hammam case could cost up to £15mill and Michael Issaccs case now suing for £20mill."

"So the future at this moment does not look good financially."

'Ken and I have NO say at all on who the new manager will be or if McCarthy gets sacked."

"All final decisions are down to Vincent Tan."

Sat Oct 23, 2021 11:23 am

Forever Blue wrote:UPDATED: SAME OLD SAME OLD

"The meeting was called due to the misunderstanding over what Ken Choo had said on a Supporters bus regarding McCarthy's job."

"The club is in a bad state due to Sala case could cost up to £20million, Hammam case could cost up to £15mill and Michael Issaccs case now suing for £20mill."

'Ken and I have NO say at all on who the new manager will be or if McCarthy gets sacked."

Bit out of the loop here. I know Dalman said during the ace podcast he did that £20m was set aside for the sala case.

But can anyone fill me in why we owe Sam £15m, and who is issacs and why is he suing us for £20m

Sat Oct 23, 2021 11:25 am

bluebird04 wrote:

Bit out of the loop here. I know Dalman said during the ace podcast he did that £20m was set aside for the sala case.

But can anyone fill me in why we owe Sam £15m, and who is issacs and why is he suing us for £20m

Dalman did say that.

Sat Oct 23, 2021 11:27 am

Igovernor wrote:
Bakedalasker wrote:
pembroke allan wrote:
Igovernor wrote:
pembroke allan wrote:

Roger

And you don't :laughing6:

No.

I'm quite consistent.

Re: ' BREAKING: 'MEHMET DALMAN & KEN CHOO TODAY'

Sat Oct 23, 2021 11:30 am

can anyone fill me in why we owe Sam £15m, and who is issacs and why is he suing us for £20m

Sat Oct 23, 2021 11:31 am

bluebird04 wrote:

Issacs was a Director before Tan moved in. Issacs is suing due to the share value being forced down by Tan i think.

As for Sam I thinks its related to the Langston debt. A debt that is unsecured until the courts decide other wise.

Sat Oct 23, 2021 11:33 am

bluebird04 wrote:can anyone fill me in why we owe Sam £15m, and who is issacs and why is he suing us for £20m

Sam is suing for £10mill, for Life President which included Director of Football, signed and promised by Vincent Tan personally on behalf off CCFC.
100% Tan will lose this, the other money is court costs/lawyers etc.
Tan personally signed this about 5yrs ago.

Michael Issacs suing for his shares being diluted he will 100% lose, as its right that Tan can do that, its happened to me and I have a lot of shares.

Sat Oct 23, 2021 11:35 am

Bakedalasker wrote:
bluebird04 wrote:

Issacs was a Director before Tan moved in. Issacs is suing due to the share value being forced down by Tan i think.

As for Sam I thinks its related to the Langston debt. A debt that is unsecured until the courts decide other wise.

Ian,

No the Langston money is done, but included in the payments was this new agreement done and sealed in the High Court.

Sat Oct 23, 2021 11:38 am

Bamba had a massive applause today :bluebird:

Sat Oct 23, 2021 11:44 am

Forever Blue wrote:
bluebird04 wrote:can anyone fill me in why we owe Sam £15m, and who is issacs and why is he suing us for £20m

Sam is suing for £10mill, for Life President which included Director of Football, signed and promised by Vincent Tan personally on behalf off CCFC.

Michael Issacs suing for his shares being diluted he will 100% lose, as its right that Tan can do that, its happened to me and I have a lot of shares.

Director of Football roles are usually held by people with playing/coaching/scouting experience within the game. Why the hell did we agree to put a business man in the role?

Sat Oct 23, 2021 11:45 am

M4 Exile wrote:
Forever Blue wrote:

Director of Football roles are usually held by people with playing/coaching/scouting experience within the game. Why the hell did we agree to put a business man in the role?

First I think you will find Sam knows his football beyond.

But I do agree madness by Tan.

Sat Oct 23, 2021 11:53 am

There is nothing respectful about our club anymore.

Washing our dirty linen in public, everyone blaming everyone else. Our lack of football ability played out live on national TV.

Most hated us anyway, now what is a first, is that fans now feel sorry for us.

Sat Oct 23, 2021 11:55 am

Barclay1 wrote:There is nothing respectful about our club anymore.

Washing our dirty linen in public, everyone blaming everyone else. Our lack of football ability played out live on national TV.

Most hated us anyway, now what is a first, is that fans now feel sorry for us.

Lee,

Everyone I spk to nowadays feel sorry for us.

I have said now for years its been run a shambles, but not professionally and always blaming others.

Sat Oct 23, 2021 11:56 am

Oh, and just to clarify TAN knows nothing about football. He has dealt with everything on a business, litageous perspective rather than a football perspective... ( and he doesnt give a damn about it).

When you decide to sue everyone when you don't get your way, this is where you end up.

Sat Oct 23, 2021 12:06 pm

There was a recent statement by the trust saying they had had a meeting with the club and they were confident of winning all three cases and all three will be resolved in 2022.

A big twelve months ahead off the pitch as well as on

Sat Oct 23, 2021 12:09 pm

Wouldn't surprise me if Harris came back.

Only this group of clowns could think replacing a dud with our last dud is a good idea.

Sat Oct 23, 2021 12:36 pm

Both Dalman and ken at game :o

Sat Oct 23, 2021 12:44 pm

According to a member of staff the meeting did take place.. :thumbup:

Sat Oct 23, 2021 1:01 pm

pembroke allan wrote:According to a member of staff the meeting did take place.. :thumbup:

Allan,

Wow , of course it bloody took place :roll: :lol:

Sat Oct 23, 2021 1:15 pm

Lol Hamman thinks a life presidency is worth £15m smoking crack as usual

Sat Oct 23, 2021 1:25 pm

It's THAT bad that some people on here are actually warming to the idea of Harris coming back hahaha

I've honestly had enough of this board. We need a drastic change at CCFC.

Sat Oct 23, 2021 1:33 pm

smakerzthebluebird wrote:Lol Hamman thinks a life presidency is worth £15m smoking crack as usual

Madness I agree blame , Tan for signing and agreeing and it’s £10mill, Tan running costs up as usual like all the other court cases.

Sat Oct 23, 2021 1:35 pm

pembroke allan wrote:Both Dalman and ken at game :o

And

Sat Oct 23, 2021 1:43 pm

Ibby wrote:
pembroke allan wrote:Both Dalman and ken at game :o

And

Agree AND?

They should be every week, they are paid to be their Allan.

Sat Oct 23, 2021 1:45 pm

Dalman said the decision on McCarthy's future was ultimately down to Vincent Tan, but clearly there is some sympathy for the manager among the Board given the cutbacks he has had to deal with in a season of transition.

Also, despite the plummet down the table, there may be feeling that McCarthy's experience and know-how might benefit the in crisis Bluebirds better than going for a younger manager.

One way or the other, Dalman wants an immediate improvement in results.

DALMAN:

Dalman conceded: "Relegation is a realistic possibility if we don't pull our socks up

"There are worse teams than us in the division, but not over the last six to seven games.

"I'm not prepared to take too many risks over the next step because I don't want to be in a relegation battle.

"We have had a tough run of fixtures, but the next four to five games are non losing ones as far as I'm concerned, starting with Middlesbrough."

Dalman accepted McCarthy hadn't helped himself with some of his recent team selections and tactics, with one supporter particularly expressing concern over the choice of five centre-backs at Swansea.

"Agreed. Certain things could have been handled better," he said.

"I'm puzzled because when he came in we went on a good run. I genuinely find it baffling what's gone wrong because we didn't start the season badly, then the bottom's suddenly gone.

"We have to do something about that. The last 6-7 games have magnified it back on me and I have got to deal with it.

"We can't go on like this, something has to give."
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Sat Oct 23, 2021 2:14 pm

Dalmans comments sound like a rat deserting a sinking ship