Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

MOORE DROPPED: “ CARDIFF CITY TEAM NAMED “

Sat Oct 23, 2021 10:31 am

:bluebird: :bluescarf:

MOORE DROPPED WITH HARRIS & COLLINS STARTING UPFRONT

Is that a 4-4-2? An attacking side on the face of it, although Kieffer Moore is dropped for the so-far off-colour James Collins and Mark Harris.

Sean Morrison still on the bench
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Re: MOORE DROPPED: “ CARDIFF CITY TEAM NAMED “

Sat Oct 23, 2021 10:38 am

Think he should have started with Moore and Evans in place of Collins and Harris.

Sat Oct 23, 2021 10:41 am

I did clock that Moore was pulling up a lot in the Fulham game after a run, clutching his right knee. Could be a cause?

Sat Oct 23, 2021 10:44 am

epping blue wrote:Think he should have started with Moore and Evans in place of Collins and Harris.

Agree. But hopefully have the last 30 of that.

Sat Oct 23, 2021 10:50 am

Need a LB in january. Shocking that brown is our best option.

Sat Oct 23, 2021 10:56 am

... and the sad indictment is the fact that as bad as we think this team might be, the only personnel we have to add to this bunch is Ralls, Bacuna, Sang, Bagan, Bowen.

This is what we have stripped back to.

Don't tell me the board had a plan, or knew what they were doing with their sell, sell, sell attitude. They knew relegation would be on the cards, and stuck their fingers in the ears whilst laughing at their paying customers.

And to cap it all, they give this bunch long contracts to make sure the pain of the supporters is prolonged.

Cardiff City RIP.....

Sat Oct 23, 2021 3:52 pm

Apparently Moore came out after the game and as he walked toward his car someone asked him, why didn't you start today... His answer was "I have no ##@##££# idea"