Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Re: UPDATED: " SACKED '

Sat Oct 23, 2021 4:55 pm

I've been approached and turned it down ,sorry .

Sat Oct 23, 2021 5:09 pm

Barclay1 wrote:And next out of the door should be TAN AND HIS CRONIES! GET OUT! Sell to someone, anyone, who really cares.

Like tan to go but!!
Could end up with an owner worse than the man who managed our team ? :roll:

Re: " SACKED '

Sat Oct 23, 2021 5:17 pm

theDelaney88 wrote:Steve Morison taking temporary charge

Let this be true .

Sat Oct 23, 2021 5:25 pm

Who ever was in control over summer departures and arrivals should take the blame.

Squad got no pace in key areas. Shocking recruitment.

Sat Oct 23, 2021 5:34 pm

I'd rather Rolf bloody Harris to Neil Harris

Sat Oct 23, 2021 5:47 pm

pembroke allan wrote:
Barclay1 wrote:And next out of the door should be TAN AND HIS CRONIES! GET OUT! Sell to someone, anyone, who really cares.

Like tan to go but!!
Could end up with an owner worse than the man who managed our team ? :roll:

I fully understand that, and you could well be right. It is difficult to think anybody could be worse, but a change is as good as a rest, and the long suffering fans need a glimmer of some hope.

Sat Oct 23, 2021 5:50 pm

Unfortunately owners generally only interested in making money ...so that takes out taking over at city.... :mrgreen:

Sat Oct 23, 2021 5:53 pm

BigBearBlue1974 wrote:Who ever was in control over summer departures and arrivals should take the blame.

Squad got no pace in key areas. Shocking recruitment.

I hear what you’re saying but I think the cull was more necessary than we all thought. Think AlL those out of contract will be gone in summer. Imo we’re in desperate need for a clear out of the big earners….whoever they are.

Sat Oct 23, 2021 6:20 pm

Reply FB:
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Sat Oct 23, 2021 6:25 pm

Thank goodness he’s gone. Bar the Derby win last season the past 12 months had been dire to watch and sucked all the energy and enthusiasm out of the squad and the fans.

Yeah we may have no money and a couple of car salesmen in charge but we’ve been through worse and come back. Whoever gets given the task of trying to avoid relegation, let’s get right behind them.

Sat Oct 23, 2021 9:26 pm

Are they lining up to buy us you fool

Sat Oct 23, 2021 9:33 pm

Barclay you really are a nut job

Sun Oct 24, 2021 11:57 pm

Why not just say it? The only person you'd like here is Sam hammam, one of the people putting the club under financial pressure they don't need, that Sam? Who else "really cares"?? I'll wait for the list of suitors shall I?
Sam didn't put a penny of his own wealth into the club, we know how and what he did, and for some it was enough to not want him back, for others, it's their absolute desire.Whereas tan has been putting in from his pockets for some time now, but is still here propping us up, not running when it got hairy.something he said he wouldn't do to the club, and on that I believe him, as for his cronies, I agree, between them and several managers, they have shafted the club with silly decisions, and for me, Dalman should be sacked, he has made too many bad decisions, and if it were my club, I'd have sacked him already,,along with MM & TERRY.
Anyway,,I'm hoping we get this next decision right with a new progressive thinking manager, and if dreams come true, a director of football with proper football knowledge.
I think we can still preserve our status in the championship, which will be an achievement, we need to bring back a few lone out players, but maybe not Murphy, ,eve though we are desperate for a winger, he's hardly ripping up trees at Preston.
:old: :bluebird: :bluebird: