Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

EVERYBODY PLEASE NOTE...

Sat Oct 23, 2021 2:46 pm

It's (Steve) Morison with one 'R'

Re: EVERYBODY PLEASE NOTE...

Sat Oct 23, 2021 3:00 pm

I’m not sure it’ll be Wilder due to the money so it could Morrison.

:lol:

Sat Oct 23, 2021 3:04 pm

Only one R in “new manager” too.

Sat Oct 23, 2021 3:14 pm

Unless they want Morrison our centre back

Sat Oct 23, 2021 4:26 pm

Good idea as interim manager but begs question why will it take that long to appoint manager when we all knew mick was gone ages go.... surely plans to appoint were in place ready and waiting.

Sat Oct 23, 2021 9:28 pm

No plans were in place
We are going down

Sun Oct 24, 2021 7:08 am

It’s taking so long to appoint a new manager because nobody wants it under the current regime

Sun Oct 24, 2021 9:13 am

MorRisson with Harris as director of football?

Sun Oct 24, 2021 9:34 am

OliverTwistCymru wrote:It’s taking so long to appoint a new manager because nobody wants it under the current regime

He was sacked yesterday.

Sun Oct 24, 2021 9:50 am

maccydee wrote:
OliverTwistCymru wrote:It’s taking so long to appoint a new manager because nobody wants it under the current regime

He was sacked yesterday.

Think he was expecting a new manager being named straight away as MM was gone last week if you believe in stories told.

Sun Oct 24, 2021 10:58 am

You've got no chance of getting posters on here spelling Morison correctly - they can't even spell losing - they insist on loosing! Lol Don't get me started on their, there and they're .......

Sun Oct 24, 2021 11:27 am

mugsy wrote:You've got no chance of getting posters on here spelling Morison correctly - they can't even spell losing - they insist on loosing! Lol Don't get me started on their, there and they're .......

…and your & you’re :laughing6:

Sun Oct 24, 2021 12:33 pm

bluebirdoct1962 wrote:
mugsy wrote:You've got no chance of getting posters on here spelling Morison correctly - they can't even spell losing - they insist on loosing! Lol Don't get me started on their, there and they're .......

It's all to do with predictive txt? We are all use to spelling Morrison with 2 ss so it thinks that is what we want.... nearly all my posts are edited because of this as forget to check whole post and invariably got mistakes in it....
Besides this is a football forum not an English class forum what can we expect? ...:laughing6:

Sun Oct 24, 2021 12:44 pm

pembroke allan wrote:
bluebirdoct1962 wrote:

It's all to do with predictive txt? We are all use to spelling Morrison with 2 ss so it thinks that is what we want.... nearly all my posts are edited because of this as forget to check whole post and invariably got mistakes in it....
Besides this is a football forum not an English class forum what can we expect? ...:laughing6:

I don't think anyone notices, Allan... ;) :laughing6:

Seriously though, it does explain and I get similar when posting via my mobile; I end up editing two or three times...! :laughing6:

Re the Morrison/Morison thing, it is important to get it right; both for the man himself and (particularly) because many people feel familiar enough to refer to others solely by their surnames

Morrison = Sean
Morison = Steve

Sun Oct 24, 2021 1:13 pm

pembroke allan wrote:
maccydee wrote:

He was sacked yesterday.

Think he was expecting a new manager being named straight away as MM was gone last week if you believe in stories told.

It never works like that.

If we appointed someone quickly they would give the club stick, wait and they give the club stick.

Sun Oct 24, 2021 2:15 pm

[quote="mugsy"]You've got no chance of getting posters on here spelling Morison correctly - they can't even spell losing - they insist on loosing! Lol Don't get me started on their, there and they're .......[/quote

! Zahore was another, paterson too in fact quite a few had their names spelt differently to their real names.