Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

MY THOUGHTS: CARDIFF CITY MONEY ISSUES WILL RELEGATE US

Sat Oct 23, 2021 5:41 pm

CARDIFF CITY 0-2 MIDDLESBROUGH
FULL TIME RESULT

MY THOUGHTS:
Well what a game that was against a Boro side who keeps on winning and after a dodgy penalty claim they were winning heading into half time. The bluebirds have failed to score in the first half all season so you can tell how our form is going. But in the 2nd half the youngsters picked up a bit more pace and tried to make an impact in which would change the result but even after there hardest efforts they couldn't stop another goal being scored by Boro.

and that knocked there confidence even further. After the full time whistle though Warnock and bamba got there reception they were after and after that result which is Cardiff City's worst ever losing run in the league the board have called up Mick and told him that he is fired from his managerial post at Cardiff.

Now after this many fans on this forum have kept saying Wilder but with the money issues this club are having a doubt they can afford anyone like that and will have to go for a manager in League 1 or a manager who is not experienced in football. And whoever they will choose, confidence is low, no money in the club and with a manager who is willing to do whatever without spending an money for 3 seasons we are going to League 1.

You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Re: MY THOUGHTS: CARDIFF CITY MONEY ISSUES WILL RELEGATE US

Sat Oct 23, 2021 6:39 pm

No we are not

Sat Oct 23, 2021 9:06 pm

We are the shit

Sun Oct 24, 2021 1:47 pm

Sam ReaN wrote:CARDIFF CITY 0-2 MIDDLESBROUGH
FULL TIME RESULT

MY THOUGHTS:
Well what a game that was against a Boro side who keeps on winning and after a dodgy penalty claim they were winning heading into half time. The bluebirds have failed to score in the first half all season so you can tell how our form is going. But in the 2nd half the youngsters picked up a bit more pace and tried to make an impact in which would change the result but even after there hardest efforts they couldn't stop another goal being scored by Boro.

and that knocked there confidence even further. After the full time whistle though Warnock and bamba got there reception they were after and after that result which is Cardiff City's worst ever losing run in the league the board have called up Mick and told him that he is fired from his managerial post at Cardiff.

Now after this many fans on this forum have kept saying Wilder but with the money issues this club are having a doubt they can afford anyone like that and will have to go for a manager in League 1 or a manager who is not experienced in football. And whoever they will choose, confidence is low, no money in the club and with a manager who is willing to do whatever without spending an money for 3 seasons we are going to League 1.

Oh ffs sam, a manager with NO football experience?? Really! You and some others seem resigned to us going down, there are 30 games left to sort out surviving, not 5/6!! Just get behind the team from here on in eh? Never say never.CCFC.