Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

OGS AND MAN UTD IN CRISIS?

Sun Oct 24, 2021 4:42 pm

0 - 4 down at half-time and 0 - 5 shortly after with (some) Bluebird fans 'wish list' striker Mo Sala completing a hat-trick

Fans (not supporters) walking out at at half-time!

Couldn't be happier for all three parties...! :clap: :ayatollah: :laughing6:

Re: OGS AND MAN UTD IN CRISIS?

Sun Oct 24, 2021 4:44 pm

Ronaldo with a (what would have been good) goal disallowed to rub it in

Sun Oct 24, 2021 4:47 pm

Probably Dalman waiting for Ole to get sacked to get him back here :lol:

Sun Oct 24, 2021 4:47 pm

Sven - First game of a run of tough games and they fallen at the first hurdle.

I think they have been found out and won’t be long before he will be gone similar to Lampard at Chelsea.

Sun Oct 24, 2021 4:59 pm

Dobbin wrote:Sven - First game of a run of tough games and they fallen at the first hurdle.

I think they have been found out and won’t be long before he will be gone similar to Lampard at Chelsea.

Dobbin, you are right... :thumbup:

Pogba rightly sent of now (deserved straight red card after only a few mins on) and letting his team mates down again

OGS, like Lampard, has survived until now on his playing reputation and off the backs of the quality of player he has at his disposal when, like Wednesday, they decide to turn up

Looks totally out of his depth and 'fans' walking out in their droves...

Now where have we seen that before...? ;) :(

Sun Oct 24, 2021 5:09 pm

Spot on - the players have got him through games up till now. But they look ruderless.

Pogba shocking tackle.

I wonder - all too familiar ;) :(

Sun Oct 24, 2021 5:14 pm

It's the whole backroom set up ole manager but others coach them and it seems not doing a good job. :o

Sun Oct 24, 2021 6:04 pm

ogs.jpg
OGS explains what happened.

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Sun Oct 24, 2021 6:38 pm

:lol:
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Sun Oct 24, 2021 6:41 pm

Side note thought VAR was suppose to have sorted offside? Ronaldo feet was at least 12 inches behind defenders but his hand was slightly ahead of defender because he landed forward!! So gave offside
terrible decision :roll:

Sun Oct 24, 2021 11:10 pm

theclaw wrote:Probably Dalman waiting for Ole to get sacked to get him back here :lol:

:banghead: :digging2:

Tue Oct 26, 2021 10:58 am

by pembroke allan » Sun Oct 24, 2021 6:41 pm

Side note thought VAR was suppose to have sorted offside? Ronaldo feet was at least 12 inches behind defenders but his hand was slightly ahead of defender because he landed forward!! So gave offside
terrible decision :roll:
pembroke allan

Hideous decision. There have been a few dodgy decisions, but this was one of the worst.

Tue Oct 26, 2021 12:50 pm

Can't help feeling sorry for Ole. He seems a decent guy, who usually has a big smile on his face and very enthusiastic about the game. Unfortunately, he doesn't seem too clever when it comes to the tactical side.
Without any doubt he will be relieved of the job at Old Trafford at some stage in the near future.
A club as big as United should make sure they have a top world class manager of which Ole sadly isn't.
My guess is that they will get it right sooner rather than much later.

Tue Oct 26, 2021 2:10 pm

MR BIRCHGROVE wrote:Can't help feeling sorry for Ole. He seems a decent guy, who usually has a big smile on his face and very enthusiastic about the game. Unfortunately, he doesn't seem too clever when it comes to the tactical side.
Without any doubt he will be relieved of the job at Old Trafford at some stage in the near future.
A club as big as United should make sure they have a top world class manager of which Ole sadly isn't.
My guess is that they will get it right sooner rather than much later.

Well they've been trying and failing since Fergie left !!!!!!

Tue Oct 26, 2021 9:20 pm

He's been out of his depth since the day he took that job.

If they have any sense, they'll offer Brendan Rodgers whatever he wants to take the job.

Tue Oct 26, 2021 11:45 pm

Still there :o :shock: :?

Wed Oct 27, 2021 10:36 pm

Ole Gunnar Solskjaer walks into a Bank to cash a cheque. As he approaches the cashier he says, "Good morning, Ms could you please cash this cheque for me?"

Cashier:"It would be my pleasure. Could you please show me your ID?"

Solskjaer:"Truthfully, I did not bring my ID with me as I didn't think there was any need to. I am Ole Gunnar Solskjaer, Manager of Manchester United”.

Cashier: "Yes, I know who you are, but with all the regulations and monitoring of the banks because of impostors and forgers and requirements of the legislation, etc., I must insist on seeing ID."

Solskjaer: Just ask anyone here at the bank who I am and they will tell you. Everybody knows who I am."

Cashier: "I am sorry, Mr Solskjaer but these are the bank rules and I must follow them."

Solskjaer,"Come on please, I am urging you, please cash this cheque."

Cashier: "Look sir, here is an example of what we can do. One day, Tiger Woods came into the bank without ID. To prove he was Tiger Woods he pulled out his putter and made a beautiful shot across the bank into a cup. With that shot we knew him to be Tiger Woods and cashed his cheque."

"Another time, Andy Murray came in without ID. He pulled out his tennis racket and made a fabulous shot where the tennis ball landed in my cup. With that shot we cashed his cheque. So, sir, what can you do to prove that it is you and only you?"

Solskjaer stands there thinking and thinking and finally says, "Honestly, my mind is a total blank...there is nothing that comes to my mind. I can't think of a single thing. I have absolutely no idea what to do. I don't have a clue."

Cashier: "Would you like your money in £20 or £10 notes Mr Solskjaer?”

Wed Oct 27, 2021 11:03 pm

Postby Isawgarystevensscoreagoal » Wed Oct 27, 2021 10:36 pm

Ole Gunnar Solskjaer walks into a Bank to cash a cheque. As he approaches the cashier he says, "Good morning, Ms could you please cash this cheque for me?"

Cashier:"It would be my pleasure. Could you please show me your ID?"

Solskjaer:"Truthfully, I did not bring my ID with me as I didn't think there was any need to. I am Ole Gunnar Solskjaer, Manager of Manchester United”.

Cashier: "Yes, I know who you are, but with all the regulations and monitoring of the banks because of impostors and forgers and requirements of the legislation, etc., I must insist on seeing ID."

Solskjaer: Just ask anyone here at the bank who I am and they will tell you. Everybody knows who I am."

Cashier: "I am sorry, Mr Solskjaer but these are the bank rules and I must follow them."

Solskjaer,"Come on please, I am urging you, please cash this cheque."

Cashier: "Look sir, here is an example of what we can do. One day, Tiger Woods came into the bank without ID. To prove he was Tiger Woods he pulled out his putter and made a beautiful shot across the bank into a cup. With that shot we knew him to be Tiger Woods and cashed his cheque."

"Another time, Andy Murray came in without ID. He pulled out his tennis racket and made a fabulous shot where the tennis ball landed in my cup. With that shot we cashed his cheque. So, sir, what can you do to prove that it is you and only you?"

Solskjaer stands there thinking and thinking and finally says, "Honestly, my mind is a total blank...there is nothing that comes to my mind. I can't think of a single thing. I have absolutely no idea what to do. I don't have a clue."

Cashier: "Would you like your money in £20 or £10 notes Mr Solskjaer?”

:lol: :lol: :lol: I take it that you're a fan.