Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

“ Another Win / BUT “

Mon Oct 25, 2021 6:25 am

For those interested: :bluescarf: :bluescarf: :bluescarf:

ATLETICO BALEARES WON AGAIN / BUT VILLAREAL B JUST KEEP ON WINNING AS WELL.

This season for the first time ever the Top team gets promoted automatically to La Liga 2.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Re: “ Another Win / BUT “

Mon Oct 25, 2021 6:29 am

WATCHING ATLETICO BALEARES / CARDIFF / CARLISLE / MILLWALL & OF COURSE ATLETICO BALEARES FANS TOGETHER / ALL BLUE YES 3-1 ATLETICO :bluescarf: :bluescarf:
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Mon Oct 25, 2021 6:33 am

:bluescarf:

Mon Oct 25, 2021 6:34 am

Mon Oct 25, 2021 6:35 am

Mon Oct 25, 2021 1:25 pm

You can only keep winning. No use worrying about Villareal. Let them keep looking over their shoulders at you!

Mon Oct 25, 2021 1:34 pm

philrogers wrote:You can only keep winning. No use worrying about Villareal. Let them keep looking over their shoulders at you!

You are spot on :thumbright: :bluescarf: :bluescarf:

Mon Oct 25, 2021 2:38 pm

I fully agree with philrogers Annis. Balares are doing really well. You can only win your own games and take it from there. The one at the top will be worried because they are constantly looking over their shoulder and seeing Balares aren’t going away. Keep the faith and enjoy seeing your team win. I’m sure the atmosphere is great not like the toxic one at the City on Saturday. I hope our youngsters don’t get effected. I cannot believe we let Bamba go. I know it was a difficult situation but his experience and respect he is given is goldust. He would be inspirational to the youngsters. And by the way, Peltier was excellent as well. He had his critics but he was brilliant at defending and City through and through. :bluescarf: :ayatollah:

Mon Oct 25, 2021 9:44 pm

Brezza wrote:I fully agree with philrogers Annis. Balares are doing really well. You can only win your own games and take it from there. The one at the top will be worried because they are constantly looking over their shoulder and seeing Balares aren’t going away. Keep the faith and enjoy seeing your team win. I’m sure the atmosphere is great not like the toxic one at the City on Saturday. I hope our youngsters don’t get effected. I cannot believe we let Bamba go. I know it was a difficult situation but his experience and respect he is given is goldust. He would be inspirational to the youngsters. And by the way, Peltier was excellent as well. He had his critics but he was brilliant at defending and City through and through. :bluescarf: :ayatollah:

Your right I also agree. :bluescarf: :bluescarf: :bluescarf:

The Bamba situation was worse than awful.

Peltier and Bamba were solid on Saturday.