Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Re: “ Chris Wilder “

Mon Oct 25, 2021 3:46 pm

I wonder if Morrison and wilder know each other? Are they both Londoners? Small thing but you never know, if they had a connection it might be more likely, or he could run a mile at the thought of Tan trying to tell him what to do. No many other jobs around for him at mo though? Are there any?

Mon Oct 25, 2021 3:54 pm

Forever Blue wrote:
JulesK wrote:Reasons to come here?
Decent size club.
Decent owner.
Decent city.
Decent players
Just hope he doesn't read this forum as anyone would run a mile.

Or does not Spk to ex players or ex managers or asks for a budget or says he would like Tan to stay away from how he manages the team.

Decent owner the best joke of the century :lol: :laughing6:

Yeah, I'm splitting my sides here like I was when SH was in the process of letting us go under. Hahahahahahaha

Mon Oct 25, 2021 3:57 pm

Dalman apparently states : "Chris Wilder 'unlikely' to be next boss and squad is 'too good' to be in relegation scrap"

Just shows how much he sees of the team and knows about football if he thinks that!

We may not be a million miles from it, but there is currently very little creativity and that makes our strikers look invisible.

Mon Oct 25, 2021 6:04 pm

Forever Blue wrote:
JulesK wrote:Reasons to come here?
Decent size club.
Decent owner.
Decent city.
Decent players
Just hope he doesn't read this forum as anyone would run a mile.

Or does not Spk to ex players or ex managers or asks for a budget or says he would like Tan to stay away from how he manages the team.

Decent owner the best joke of the century :lol: :laughing6:

Ex managers and players? Who are they? Malky & Sol ? According to reports warnock left on decent terms?? The others have been sacked for poor results.and some players who are moved on etc, are usually bitter in my eyes, as the "gravy train" has been derailed for them.

Tue Nov 02, 2021 8:05 am

I still say out of all the candidates being touted around that for me Wilder would be the best fit out there for us.

Did anyone see him on MOTD 2 the other night, interesting how he was talking about Managers having to work with constraints when it comes to money ?

And I still have not seen any article that says he has turned us down ?

Wishful thinking on my part maybe, but he would be ideal for us in our current plight.

Tue Nov 02, 2021 1:31 pm

On Saturday he was on 5 Live and also refused to be drawn, quickly changing the conversation. Didn't sound like a man who had ruled himself out but who am I to know?