Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

What will the result be of Stoke City v Cardiff City?

Poll ended at Sat Oct 30, 2021 7:00 pm

Stoke City win (10/11)
43%
Cardiff City win (3/1)
24%
Draw (12/5)
32%

Total votes : 37

Re: MATCH THREAD: " STOKE CITY v CARDIFF CITY " MATCH THREAD

Sat Oct 30, 2021 3:43 pm

Cross comes in towards Surridge, but Smithies is there to punch clear. A few bodies on the deck as a result.

Sat Oct 30, 2021 3:43 pm

maccydee wrote:
valleyrambill wrote:Agreed with the post about a walk out against our owner show the press how we feel about him and his lying MPs choo and dalman make him hurry up and sell the club and sod off before we are like Sunderland a Bolton a big club in league 1.

I think we should do this whatever happens today even if we come back and win 4-3 we need Tann and his cronies out.

We demonstrated against Ridsdale and we did all we can to get rid of the Red and this is the problem Tann couldnt afford Manchester United so he thought buy Cardiff and turn them into his Man U team clearly Dalman wanted that why he brought Oli to the club he admited he is a Man U fan.

So lets show our disgrace to Tann and embarrass him to his people on the news he hated that so he is hurting us by destroying our club lets hurt him

The guy keeping our club afloat?

Shhhshh you will upset a few with that comment.
Big bear 1974, and whoever wishes to walk out can do so, I for one wont be.

Sat Oct 30, 2021 3:44 pm

Gripping

Sat Oct 30, 2021 3:46 pm

I feel Tan is a victim in this as much as we are, he has big money in this.
Problem is our board, Tan has trusted them and they of course will blaming everyone else except them selves.

Any protest should support Tan but get changes on the board.

Meanwhile what a game and this is how we need to play , a glimmer of light at the end of a long tunnel

Sat Oct 30, 2021 3:49 pm

Dreamteam wrote:I feel Tan is a victim in this as much as we are, he has big money in this.
Problem is our board, Tan has trusted them and they of course will blaming everyone else except them selves.

Meanwhile what a game and this is how we need to play , a glimmer of light at the end of a long tunnel

Dalman. He’s chairman the buck falls on him. The fact that he’s let Ken Choo take a lot of the heat when Choo is CEO and is more involved in the commercial and fan relations than the football is a disgrace.

Sat Oct 30, 2021 3:52 pm

Could this game be the catalyst we need?
We looked dead and buried.
Superb point under the circumstances. :clap:

Sat Oct 30, 2021 3:52 pm

M4 Exile wrote:
Dreamteam wrote:I feel Tan is a victim in this as much as we are, he has big money in this.

Dalman. He’s chairman the buck falls on him. The fact that he’s let Ken Choo take a lot of the heat when Choo is CEO and is more involved in the commercial and fan relations than the football is a disgrace.

We need a full time chairman not a part timer

Sat Oct 30, 2021 3:54 pm

MR BIRCHGROVE wrote:Could this game be the catalyst we need?

Agree stops the rot , something to build on

Sat Oct 30, 2021 4:01 pm

Now thats the best post I've read today! I WOULD protest to get Salman out 100%, as along with the last few managers, they have put this (tans) club we love in this position!! The buck falls squarely in his lap imho.

Sat Oct 30, 2021 4:01 pm

Fantastic comeback and well done to Steve Morrison and the players. Great impact from Mark Harris off the bench but Colwill the standout player. Giles and Moore also did well and Bacuna well today shows he is a central midfield player.

I hope Mark Harris is given a run of games now,

:bluescarf: :bluescarf: :bluescarf:

Sat Oct 30, 2021 4:08 pm

maccydee wrote:
EastleighBlue wrote:What a half team talk that was! I won't blame Morrison. The players are an unprofessional disgrace and too many youngsters over rated. It's beyond ridiculous now. Thrashed yet again and Stoke haven't done anything.

And that one.

Love seeing clowns shown up.

Thus was a very good result. Can't call the poster a clown. At 3-0 down having lost 8 on the bounce boy scored since Noah was a boy, I think it was quite probable to think we wpuld again be thrashed.

Sat Oct 30, 2021 4:11 pm

I cannot disagree more. Sorry. They should all be gone.

We get a draw, albeit an excellent one that offers a glimmer of hope, and we should be protesting in support of Tan.

I'm surprised even I bit at this. I do wonder what name Tan posts under I really do.

Sat Oct 30, 2021 4:12 pm

darran1927 wrote:
MR BIRCHGROVE wrote:Could this game be the catalyst we need?

Agree stops the rot , something to build on

I don't agree it stops the rot, but I do agree it is something to build on...

Sat Oct 30, 2021 4:15 pm

bluesince62 wrote:
maccydee wrote:
valleyrambill wrote:Agreed with the post about a walk out against our owner show the press how we feel about him and his lying MPs choo and dalman make him hurry up and sell the club and sod off before we are like Sunderland a Bolton a big club in league 1.

I think we should do this whatever happens today even if we come back and win 4-3 we need Tann and his cronies out.

We demonstrated against Ridsdale and we did all we can to get rid of the Red and this is the problem Tann couldnt afford Manchester United so he thought buy Cardiff and turn them into his Man U team clearly Dalman wanted that why he brought Oli to the club he admited he is a Man U fan.

So lets show our disgrace to Tann and embarrass him to his people on the news he hated that so he is hurting us by destroying our club lets hurt him

The keeping us afloat comment is old hat, and holds no weight anymore with a lot of the fan base.

Sat Oct 30, 2021 5:47 pm

Forever Blue wrote:
maccydee wrote:

The Guy f*cking up our club

I think that’s Dalman really Annis as we chatted about.

Tan has taken his eye off the ball.

However it is still Tan’s money keeping our club afloat.

Sat Oct 30, 2021 5:54 pm

Barclay1 wrote:
bluesince62 wrote:
maccydee wrote:

The keeping us afloat comment is old hat, and holds no weight anymore with a lot of the fan base.

Doesn’t matter if it doesn’t hold weight it’s the truth.