Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Kenn Choo Wants :

Sat Nov 06, 2021 6:18 pm

One of my mates just Spoke to Ken Choo on train . 6 on short list. Choo wants rangers guy or Steve Morison.

Choo was going back to London.

Re: Kenn Choo Wants :

Sat Nov 06, 2021 6:23 pm

If true, then another example of total lack of professionalism by Choo. Maybe
its time he and Dalman to be moved on. :ayatollah: :bluebird:

Sat Nov 06, 2021 6:23 pm

Like to see the Rangers guy.. don’t think Mozza is ready yet at this level imho

Sat Nov 06, 2021 6:24 pm

Ken stick to your guns and get the Rangers guy, leave Steve to bring along the youngsters, listen to the players and coaches who know. :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Sat Nov 06, 2021 6:46 pm

Forever Blue wrote:One of my mates just Spoke to Ken Choo on train . 6 on short list. Choo wants rangers guy or Steve Morison.

Was this on the Choo Choo train :laughing6:

Sat Nov 06, 2021 6:51 pm

Well for all the talk about from Dalman and Choo about this squad being to good to be relegated I think we should give Dalman the managers job and he can have Choo as his assistant. Then when it goes wrong, and it will, we can sack both of their sorry arses.

Now that would be a result.

:bluescarf: :bluescarf: :bluescarf:

Sat Nov 06, 2021 6:54 pm

Choo needs to stop leaking like a collinder.

Morison is who I want to take the job though. So I hope that happens.

Problem is that Dalman, Choo and Tan all want different people to be appointed.

Sat Nov 06, 2021 6:56 pm

So the international break is here, Mad Mick sacked 2 weeks ago and it looks like we still dont have a manager lined up.

Sat Nov 06, 2021 7:00 pm

fred keenor wrote:So the international break is here, Mad Mick sacked 2 weeks ago and it looks like we still dont have a manager lined up.

Pretty sure that they said it’ll be sorted early into the int break giving Morrison 3 games. I’d rather get the right person in as opposed to rush into it.

Sat Nov 06, 2021 7:38 pm

Unread postby bluebirdoct1962 » Sat Nov 06, 2021 8:00 pm

fred keenor wrote:
So the international break is here, Mad Mick sacked 2 weeks ago and it looks like we still dont have a manager lined up.

Pretty sure that they said it’ll be sorted early into the int break giving Morrison 3 games. I’d rather get the right person in as opposed to rush into it.

I agree as we can't afford to make another mistake with the manager.

Also, if Steve Morrison was a contender then they'd want to see the impact he could make before making their final choice.

Sat Nov 06, 2021 7:49 pm

Annis, that's why I said Beale is the next manager because that's what I heard last week???

Sat Nov 06, 2021 7:57 pm

Forever Blue wrote:One of my mates just Spoke to Ken Choo on train . 6 on short list. Choo wants rangers guy or Steve Morison.

If true it strikes me as very unprofessional of Choo, surely you don't openly discuss matters of that nature so openly.

Sat Nov 06, 2021 7:58 pm

theclaw wrote:

:lol: :lol:
Good win. :bluebird:

Sat Nov 06, 2021 8:02 pm

Beale it has to be

Sat Nov 06, 2021 8:44 pm

castleblue wrote:Well for all the talk about from Dalman and Choo about this squad being to good to be relegated I think we should give Dalman the managers job and he can have Choo as his assistant. Then when it goes wrong, and it will, we can sack both of their sorry arses.

Now that would be a result.

:bluescarf: :bluescarf: :bluescarf:

Spot on. In his own deluded world Tan has been Director of Football for the past six seasons so we can sack him too.

Sat Nov 06, 2021 9:22 pm

If this is true Choo has once again shown a complete lack of professionalism

You do not “chat” to a fan and tell him who you want as a manager before an appointment is made

If this actually happened the Man is a clown and it’s no wonder we get so many decisions wrong

Sat Nov 06, 2021 11:11 pm

Rob Phillips said on his phone in that the 6 will be whittled down to the 3 that will be interviewed. One of those three will be Morrison surely and my money would be on Beale and Flynn being the other two.

Sun Nov 07, 2021 7:51 am

nobby wrote:Annis, that's why I said Beale is the next manager because that's what I heard last week???

And what you had last week is nonsense because nobody knows as yet.
Not Ken Choo and not Tan.

Tan will have the final say.

It may end up being Beale but that’s certainly not decided yet.

Sun Nov 07, 2021 6:16 pm

Morison for me, he has changed the way we play and shows passion. Show him some loyalty and he is young and upcoming, Rangers play in an average league with average teams. :bluebird:

Mon Nov 08, 2021 9:31 am

bluebirdoct1962 wrote:

Rob Phillips said on his phone in that the 6 will be whittled down to the 3 that will be interviewed. One of those three will be Morrison surely and my money would be on Beale and Flynn being the other two.

That sounds right, Morrison for me!

Mon Nov 08, 2021 9:41 am

rumpo kid wrote:Like to see the Rangers guy.. don’t think Mozza is ready yet at this level imho

And the rangers guy is ??? Who hasvhe managed then

Mon Nov 08, 2021 11:16 am

Bluebina wrote:
bluebirdoct1962 wrote:

That sounds right, Morrison for me!

I want Morison and, actually, if they want to hedge their bets and give Morison just an extension to January they might not even bother interviewing the others, why would they ? The others certainly wouldn't take it on that short-term basis.

They do need to get this done though because the new man needs to use the break for preparations for the next game.

Mon Nov 08, 2021 12:22 pm

Doesn't matter what Choo wants. Vincent Tan will decide.

When you have people like this deciding on the footballing future of our club, what chance do we have? :banghead:

Wed Nov 10, 2021 12:13 am

theclaw wrote:

;) :o :shock: :old: