Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Vaccine Pass ?

Mon Nov 08, 2021 11:31 am

I wonder if anyone can shed some light on the following:

Having managed a holiday abroad in October I have been using my NHS proof of Vaccine ( paper version from my travel) to gain access to the last two home matches which have been acceptable to the stewards at the ground. My other half is convinced that as of 10th November we now require the "Covid Pass" to gain entry into large events and my NHS proof of vacinne will no longer apply. I am having somewhat of a "Debate" with her in doors about this. Can anyone tell me who is correct, as I am due to take my grandson to both Wales games next week. :ayatollah: :bluescarf: :occasion5:

Re: Vaccine Pass ?

Mon Nov 08, 2021 11:44 am

Whistler wrote:I wonder if anyone can shed some light on the following:

Having managed a holiday abroad in October I have been using my NHS proof of Vaccine ( paper version from my travel) to gain access to the last two home matches which have been acceptable to the stewards at the ground. My other half is convinced that as of 10th November we now require the "Covid Pass" to gain entry into large events and my NHS proof of vacinne will no longer apply. I am having somewhat of a "Debate" with her in doors about this. Can anyone tell me who is correct, as I am due to take my grandson to both Wales games next week. :ayatollah: :bluescarf: :occasion5:

Your vaccine passport is valid at any event in wales as proof of vaccination.... there is nothing else that can be used what you used st city applies to wales games as well... a covid pass is the covid passport not sure what she means by covid pass :o paper ones have no expiry date electronic ones need updating once a month before the expires date

Mon Nov 08, 2021 11:52 am

pembroke allan wrote:
Whistler wrote:I wonder if anyone can shed some light on the following:

Your vaccine passport is valid at any event in wales as proof of vaccination.... there is nothing else that can be used what you used st city applies to wales games as well... a covid pass is the covid passport not sure what she means by covid pass :o paper ones have no expiry date electronic ones need updating once a month before the expires date

Thanks Mate :thumbup:

Wed Nov 10, 2021 12:10 am

viewtopic.php?f=2&t=213752