Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Neil Warnock : Is it beyond imagination that Tan mig

Tue Nov 09, 2021 6:57 pm

Neil Warnock : Is it beyond imagination that Tan might ask Warnock to see us through till the end of the season ?

Dalman turned the media against Warnock, but Tan never turned on Warnock.

Re: Neil Warnock : Is it beyond imagination that Tan

Tue Nov 09, 2021 7:20 pm

He did a fantastic job with us and he loves the area. Has a real connection with the fanbase as well.

But I always say you should never go back and I don't think it would be a wise decision, especially so soon after him leaving Boro.

Tue Nov 09, 2021 7:24 pm

What about his compo from boro

Tue Nov 09, 2021 7:29 pm

Him over Flynn all day every day.

Tue Nov 09, 2021 7:38 pm

Has much has I loved warnock when he was our manager and been an admirer of him over the years there’s no way we should take him back what could he do for us know that he couldn’t do before he left because he thought the fans where starting to get on his back especially after we lost to Bristol city and Swansea he could have built another team for us but he didn’t want he didn’t want to change the way he plays and sets up teams I’ll tell you if he came back players like Isaak Davies Giles colwill macgunnis will all disappear from the side because they are attacking players Neil had his time with it was great while it lasted but it’s time that we moved on

Tue Nov 09, 2021 7:42 pm

cardiff 74 wrote:Has much has I loved warnock when he was our manager and been an admirer of him over the years there’s no way we should take him back what could he do for us know that he couldn’t do before he left because he thought the fans where starting to get on his back especially after we lost to Bristol city and Swansea he could have built another team for us but he didn’t want he didn’t want to change the way he plays and sets up teams I’ll tell you if he came back players like Isaak Davies Giles colwill macgunnis will all disappear from the side because they are attacking players Neil had his time with it was great while it lasted but it’s time that we moved on

Totally agree

Tue Nov 09, 2021 7:48 pm

Look - he knows the team. He did not leave with any bad feelings . He left under fan pressure which he did not allow to build up to become very high pressure. Tan is not sure what to do with no money to spend. He just MIGHT be considered ….. till the season end and the clear out. He also knows the players.

Tue Nov 09, 2021 7:51 pm

Forever Blue wrote:Look - he knows the team. He did not leave with any bad feelings . He left under fan pressure which he did not allow to build up to become very high pressure. Tan is not sure what to do with no money to spend. He just MIGHT be considered ….. till the season end and the clear out. He also knows the players.

I see your thinking but I’d go for Morison before NW Annis purely because the style of football would go back to long ball again and I think we’re slowly moving away from that with SM.

Tue Nov 09, 2021 8:01 pm

bluebirdoct1962 wrote:
Forever Blue wrote:Look - he knows the team. He did not leave with any bad feelings . He left under fan pressure which he did not allow to build up to become very high pressure. Tan is not sure what to do with no money to spend. He just MIGHT be considered ….. till the season end and the clear out. He also knows the players.

I see your thinking but I’d go for Morison before NW Annis purely because the style of football would go back to long ball again and I think we’re slowly moving away from that with SM.

I want Morison :bluebird:

Tue Nov 09, 2021 8:09 pm

FFS - Never, left the club with a load of shit players on high wages and questionable contracts

I wanted him gone as soon as he got us promoted.

Tue Nov 09, 2021 8:12 pm

Dobbin wrote:FFS - Never, left the club with a load of shit players on high wages and questionable contracts

I wanted him gone as soon as he got us promoted.

Dobbin, so did some at the top of the club... ;)

Tue Nov 09, 2021 8:17 pm

That was the season when we got promoted you had the likes of Gerard and Lampard starting out - not sure they would have ever done here but it could have been so different.

Warnock do not embrace the league for me kept saying we lucky to be here for the first half of season - buckle down and take the opportunity we had

Tue Nov 09, 2021 8:43 pm

Spot on Dobbin. Warnock can come back to Cardiff and explain the money he wasted on Isaac vassel etc. T

Tue Nov 09, 2021 9:41 pm

Don't go back,it never works.
Warnock did a brilliant job but that was then and this is now.
I believe we will get Flyn and definitely a no from me.
We can't judge Morison on 3 games either.
Definitely though a yes man will be unveiled soon.

Tue Nov 09, 2021 9:43 pm

Plymuff Bloobird wrote:I believe we will get Flyn and definitely a no from me.

In the last couple of hours you saw on another topic that it definitely wouldn't be Flynn.. Because you responded to it :lol:

Tue Nov 09, 2021 10:01 pm

I did respond and hope it isn't him,I have however had a few beers and a kebab since then so my memory fades.

Tue Nov 09, 2021 10:07 pm

Plymuff Bloobird wrote:I did respond and hope it isn't him,I have however had a few beers and a kebab since then so my memory fades.

:lol: :thumbright:

Tue Nov 09, 2021 10:57 pm

Plymuff Bloobird wrote:I did respond and hope it isn't him,I have however had a few beers and a kebab since then so my memory fades.

That will be the kebab causing you to forget. :old: :D :D

Tue Nov 09, 2021 11:58 pm

He was a real character and he got us up, but there were some big transfer failures that have subsequently hurt the club, plus I am not really a fan of that style of football.

I wish him well, but would not want him here again as the game is really moving on when you watch the likes of Man City, Chelsea and Liverpool, with others also trying to follow their lead with more ball control.

It's a no from me.

Wed Nov 10, 2021 12:15 pm

I have the kebab shits today

Wed Nov 10, 2021 12:28 pm

Worked a miracle to get us promoted but he also firmly sent us down the hoofball route. His return would only keep us on that path of shit football. He just got sacked at boro largely due to the football he had them playing. I find it amazing that people would still have him back!

Wed Nov 10, 2021 12:34 pm

City slicker27 wrote:Worked a miracle to get us promoted but he also firmly sent us down the hoofball route. His return would only keep us on that path of shit football. He just got sacked at boro largely due to the football he had them playing. I find it amazing that people would still have him back!

It was the results that got him sacked not the football. He wanted 3 players in the open window and the chairman said no!

Wed Nov 10, 2021 1:15 pm

Igovernor wrote:
City slicker27 wrote:Worked a miracle to get us promoted but he also firmly sent us down the hoofball route. His return would only keep us on that path of shit football. He just got sacked at boro largely due to the football he had them playing. I find it amazing that people would still have him back!

It was the results that got him sacked not the football. He wanted 3 players in the open window and the chairman said no!

Pretty sure I read that their chairman said wilder would better align with the club’s long-term vision on and off the pitch. To me, that sounds like they weren't happy with the football as well as the results.

Wed Nov 10, 2021 2:40 pm

Forever Blue wrote:Neil Warnock : Is it beyond imagination that Tan might ask Warnock to see us through till the end of the season ?

Dalman turned the media against Warnock, but Tan never turned on Warnock.

Is this a hint??

Wed Nov 10, 2021 5:19 pm

As much as he performed a miracle here, how often do miracles occur? I guess you could say malky got us up too, being a miracle also?

It's a ni from ne, never go back to an already lit firework i say.

Wed Nov 10, 2021 5:58 pm

I’d rather Slade came back.

Wed Nov 10, 2021 6:24 pm

Canton104 wrote:I’d rather Slade came back.

Noddy Holder has categorically stated he is done with touring.

I'll get my coat.