Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

“ Cardiff City Manager and players today “

Fri Nov 12, 2021 7:37 am

All the Cardiff City Squad ( not including those on international duty) and Our New Manager Steve Morison and
Morison’s assistant coach Tom Ramasut are all in today at 9am to announce officially that Morison is the New Manager :thumbright: :bluebird: :bluebird:

:bluebird: :bluebird: “ EVERY CARDIFF FAN BE PATIENT & GET FULLY BEHIND STEVE MORISON & THE TEAM “ :bluebird: :bluebird:

They need you and We are in a relegation battle / Preston here we come next week , hopefully big away support :thumbright:

We have 2,500 tickets :thumbright: :bluebird:
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Re: “ Cardiff City Manager and players today “

Fri Nov 12, 2021 7:43 am

Got my ticket

Fri Nov 12, 2021 7:46 am

NIBluebird wrote:Got my ticket

See you up their Mike :thumbright: :bluebird:

I am flying back on Thursday :bluebird:

Fri Nov 12, 2021 9:13 am

The expected announcement/appointment of Steve Morison as manager/coach without hindrance of 'caretaker' label will be a massive boost to all concerned; club, players, supporters

We don't (probably won't) know what fully went on over the last few weeks but Steve Morison has surely earned his chance after making positive changes to the way we play?

A haul of 4 points from a possible 9 has kept us out of the bottom 3 and is 4 points more than the previous manager got from a possible 24

Pob lwc, Steve Morison and Cardiff City FC :ayatollah: :bluescarf: :bluebird: :clap:

Fri Nov 12, 2021 9:26 am

Sven wrote:The expected announcement/appointment of Steve Morison as manager/coach without hindrance of 'caretaker' label will be a massive boost to all concerned; club, players, supporters

We don't (probably won't) know what fully went on over the last few weeks but Steve Morison has surely earned his chance after making positive changes to the way we play?

A haul of 4 points from a possible 9 has kept us out of the bottom 3 and is 4 points more than the previous manager got from a possible 24

Pob lwc, Steve Morison and Cardiff City FC :ayatollah: :bluescarf: :bluebird: :clap:

Chris,

Really happy Steve Morison has been given the chance, I spoke this morning to some of the coaching staff at City and the squad are buzzing again and can’t wait for the next game :thumbright: :thumbright: :bluebird: :bluebird:

Fri Nov 12, 2021 9:30 am

Reply FB:
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Fri Nov 12, 2021 9:31 am

Got my ticket. Can't wait.

Any idea how many sold so far

Fri Nov 12, 2021 9:36 am

lockey1927 wrote:Got my ticket. Can't wait.

Any idea how many sold so far

Not many so far, but all next week to sell and it’s pay on the day :thumbright: :bluebird:

I had booked my flight three months ago.

Surely at least 600 :bluebird:

Fri Nov 12, 2021 9:38 am

Forever Blue wrote:All the Cardiff City Squad ( not including those on international duty) and Our New Manager Steve Morison and
Morison’s assistant coach Tom Ramasut are all in today at 9am to announce officially that Morison is the New Manager :thumbright: :bluebird: :bluebird:

:bluebird: :bluebird: “ EVERY CARDIFF FAN BE PATIENT & GET FULLY BEHIND STEVE MORISON & THE TEAM “ :bluebird: :bluebird:

They need you and We are in a relegation battle / Preston here we come next week , hopefully big away support :thumbright:

Great uplifting post Annis. Get behind the manager and the team. We can smash Preston :thumbup:

Fri Nov 12, 2021 10:07 am

Well said everyone :thumbright:

Fri Nov 12, 2021 10:21 am

bluebirdoct1962 wrote:
Forever Blue wrote:All the Cardiff City Squad ( not including those on international duty) and Our New Manager Steve Morison and

Great uplifting post Annis. Get behind the manager and the team. We can smash Preston :thumbup:

Thanks Andrew :thumbright: :bluebird:

It’s so easy to support our Club in promotions and in the Premier League, But I believe it’s times lilies now when Our Club needs us more than :thumbright: :thumbright: :bluebird: :bluebird:

Fri Nov 12, 2021 10:38 am

Sven wrote:The expected announcement/appointment of Steve Morison as manager/coach without hindrance of 'caretaker' label will be a massive boost to all concerned; club, players, supporters

They were tough games too against strong teams, he's done a great job in stopping the rot :thumbup:

A slightly better run of games for us now at last!!

Good luck Morison :thumbup: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :bluebird: :bluebird: :bluescarf: :bluescarf:

Fri Nov 12, 2021 11:18 am

Forever Blue wrote:
bluebirdoct1962 wrote:

Thanks Andrew :thumbright: :bluebird:

It’s so easy to support our Club in promotions and in the Premier League, But I believe it’s times lilies now when Our Club needs us more than :thumbright: :thumbright: :bluebird: :bluebird:

Absolutely 100% agree mate.

Fri Nov 12, 2021 11:27 am

Forever Blue wrote:

Chris,

Really happy Steve Morison has been given the chance, I spoke this morning to some of the coaching staff at City and the squad are buzzing again and can’t wait for the next game :thumbright: :thumbright: :bluebird: :bluebird:

Annis, we may still need a little patience but this appointment is as positive news as we've all had (in football terms) for some time :clap:

Now let the squad go show that 'buzz' by bringing in the points that we currently so need :ayatollah:

Fri Nov 12, 2021 1:28 pm

Sven wrote:
Forever Blue wrote:

Chris,

Annis, we may still need a little patience but this appointment is as positive news as we've all had (in football terms) for some time :clap:

Now let the squad go show that 'buzz' by bringing in the points that we currently so need :ayatollah:

Great appointment Chris upward and onward :thumbup: :ayatollah:

Fri Nov 12, 2021 1:32 pm

First time I can remember being genuinely optimistic about a managerial appointment.

I was even wary of Warnock, because of his age and style (I was wrong !!).

I just hope fans are patient because this is as big a cultural change for the club as I can ever remember as we’ve gone so far down the “direct” route.

It’s also probably the most popular appointment with the fans as I can remember since, possibly, Frank O’Farrell !! Mind you that ended in disaster too !!

But I am really looking forward to seeing how Morison does. Just keep us up this season and then plan for next is all I want and he gets my backing.

Fri Nov 12, 2021 3:00 pm

piledriver64 wrote:First time I can remember being genuinely optimistic about a managerial appointment.

I was even wary of Warnock, because of his age and style (I was wrong !!).

I just hope fans are patient because this is as big a cultural change for the club as I can ever remember as we’ve gone so far down the “direct” route.

It’s also probably the most popular appointment with the fans as I can remember since, possibly, Frank O’Farrell !! Mind you that ended in disaster too !!

But I am really looking forward to seeing how Morison does. Just keep us up this season and then plan for next is all I want and he gets my backing.

I too was wary of warnock, not his age though, just his brand of football, and MM want even in my mind when we appointed him, but I'm with you, this is a positive appointment,and one many of us have been craving, a young, bright manager, with a more modern approach to football altogether, Hudson in too, well done the owner and board.

Sun Nov 14, 2021 9:20 am

I’ll be there with my 5 year old at Preston, only an hour or so trip from the Wirral. He went to his 2nd ever home game last week and I’m hoping he is my lucky charm as he’s not seen them lose. I think the atmosphere will blow his little mind!