Four other managers who were offered the job:

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Postby Forever Blue » Sat Nov 13, 2021 8:44 am

Up to you all what you believe:

But this is exactly as I was told:

Their were between 40-50 applicants from Mark Bowen, Warren Feeney etc etc

Mike Flynn was approached but the Board changed their mind.

Chris Wilder, Neil Warnock and Neil Harris all said NO.

The media put out Jody Morrison Chelsea, Craig Bellamy, Michael Beale Rangers assistant etc etc their was NO contact from either sides all bullshit. It was just Media stories with nothing actually true.

WITH NO MONEY AVAILABLE & THE YOUNGSTERS TO RELY ON, I ACTUALLY THINK STEVE MORISON IS THE BEST CHOICE AS HE KNOWS THE REALITY / TRUTH OUR CLUB SADLY IS IN DEEP SHIT IN THE CHAMPIONSHIP & FINANCIALLY.

:bluescarf: :bluescarf: :bluebird: SO LETS GET FULLY BEHIND STEVE MORISON & OUR TEAM & BE THEIR FOR THEM NO
MATTER WHAT NOW THIS SEASON / THEY NEED US :thumbright: :thumbright: :bluebird:

Let’s see 20,000 home crowds and at least 1,000 away starting away at Preston a week Saturday :thumbright: :bluebird:
:bluebird:

We want a Championship club, not a League 1 club, so all get down their and support the Bluebirds in big numbers :thumbright:

Easy to support a winning side, now is when they need you :thumbright: :ayatollah: :bluescarf:
Attachments
D33FE736-2748-43B8-91F7-33C0104485AC.jpeg
D33FE736-2748-43B8-91F7-33C0104485AC.jpeg (265.8 KiB) Viewed 7761 times
Annis Jnr Author and Publisher of 7 Books.

My 7th Book is Available Now "MY STORY"

http://www.annisabraham.co.uk/books/buy-books/
http://www.annisabraham.co.uk/news/

My email : annisabraham@aol.com
Twitter: http://www.twitter.com/annisabraham
Forever Blue
Admin

Advertisement

Advertisement
Login or Register to remove this ad.

Re: Four other managers who were offered the job:

Postby Forever Blue » Sat Nov 13, 2021 8:58 am

WE NEED TO FULLY GET BEHIND THEM ALL :thumbright: :thumbright: :bluebird:

Steve Morison will be assisted by Tom Ramasut and brings on board former Bluebirds captain, Mark Hudson, who makes a welcome return to the Welsh Capital as First Team Coach :bluebird: :bluebird:

Forever Blue
Admin

Postby worcester_ccfc » Sat Nov 13, 2021 9:33 am

Spot on with what you say Annis, we need to fully support Morison now :thumbright:

Finally we have an honest, forward thinking manager :bluebird:

But we will also need to be patient. If they continue to give 100% and play in the style we have in the last three games, I'll be happy and can't ask any more than that.
Vote for your Man of the Match on this forum after every Cardiff City match :ayatollah:

Season ticket holder in Canton 107 :bluebird:

@neddthomas on Twitter.

:bluescarf:
worcester_ccfc

Postby Forever Blue » Sat Nov 13, 2021 9:48 am

worcester_ccfc wrote:Spot on with what you say Annis, we need to fully support Morison now :thumbright:

But we will also need to be patient. If they continue to give 100% and play in the style we have in the last three games, I'll be happy and can't ask any more than that.

100% Ned, I agree patience is needed by all of us fans :thumbright: :thumbright: :bluebird: :bluebird: :ayatollah: :bluescarf:

Forever Blue
Admin

Postby theclaw » Sat Nov 13, 2021 9:58 am

If we can carry on from the Huddersfield game where everyone was all pulling in the right direction we can get this right.
Patience is the key as there will be some bumpy moments but I believe we will be ok.
theclaw

Postby A Quiet Monkfish » Sat Nov 13, 2021 10:31 am

I would have thought a job offer - and refusal - would be a confidential matter. But as usua,l every single discussion, move, deliberation by our club, management and directors, whether here, in London, or Malaysia, magically find there way onto a football message board.
A Quiet Monkfish

Postby bluebird7291 » Sat Nov 13, 2021 10:37 am

A Quiet Monkfish wrote:I would have thought a job offer - and refusal - would be a confidential matter. But as usua,l every single discussion, move, deliberation by our club, management and directors, whether here, in London, or Malaysia, magically find there way onto a football message board.

That's if you believe the post. Nothing against annis it's down to if you trust the source.
When we've had the board come out and say Harris was never in the running publicly. I doubt the source.
bluebird7291

Postby Sven » Sat Nov 13, 2021 12:26 pm

Forever Blue wrote:
worcester_ccfc wrote:Spot on with what you say Annis, we need to fully support Morison now :thumbright:

100% Ned, I agree patience is needed by all of us fans :thumbright: :thumbright: :bluebird: :bluebird: :ayatollah: :bluescarf:

Yes, me too! :thumbup:

We can now return to on field matters and supporters (the real ones at least) will have the patience and awareness to know when/if things are moving in the right direction
"If you think what I say is 'offensive' to you, you should hear what I keep to myself...!"
Sven

Postby Forever Blue » Sat Nov 13, 2021 12:34 pm

Sven wrote:
Forever Blue wrote:

Yes, me too! :thumbup:

We can now return to on field matters and supporters (the real ones at least) will have the patience and awareness to know when/if things are moving in the right direction

:thumbright: :thumbright: :bluebird: :bluebird:

Forever Blue
Admin

Postby Forever Blue » Sat Nov 13, 2021 12:37 pm

bluebird7291 wrote:
A Quiet Monkfish wrote:I would have thought a job offer - and refusal - would be a confidential matter. But as usua,l every single discussion, move, deliberation by our club, management and directors, whether here, in London, or Malaysia, magically find there way onto a football message board.

That's if you believe the post. Nothing against annis it's down to if you trust the source.
When we've had the board come out and say Harris was never in the running publicly. I doubt the source.

As to Quiet Monkfish for 14 years he has never believed a word on here even after time after being proved wrong.
Only ever wants to slate the forum, but still looks on here daily :lol:
Only appears once in a blue moon.

I said it at the top of you want to believe?

Remember these people tell others in the football world and the football is smaller than you realise.

Neil Harris one is 100%.
And you believe Dalman :lol: :lol: Harris had turned them down the week before , so when Dalman spoke Harris was not in the running as he had said NO.

Chris Wilder is 100%

Mike Flyn and Neil Warnock that came from two different people in the Media ( and not Media Wales as you know my gkoughts on their stories) very very Respected by you all and one of the City staff.

The players who were never asked is 100% media bullshit.

Forever Blue
Admin

Postby bluesince62 » Sat Nov 13, 2021 12:47 pm

It matters not who Was, let's get behind who IS.
My main concern is how some fans chuck their dummies out, when things dont go well, let's give pur full backing to the new manager and the team, we are now in a position many wanted, young bright manager, signs of the academy producing some talent at last etc, and a chance to re set the philosophy on the field, from hoofball,to something more akin to modern day football, I for one will be glad to be rid of neck aches!! Onwards and upwards CCFC
bluesince62

Postby Forever Blue » Sat Nov 13, 2021 12:55 pm

bluesince62 wrote:It matters not who Was, let's get behind who IS.
My main concern is how some fans chuck their dummies out, when things dont go well, let's give pur full backing to the new manager and the team, we are now in a position many wanted, young bright manager, signs of the academy producing some talent at last etc, and a chance to re set the philosophy on the field, from hoofball,to something more akin to modern day football, I for one will be glad to be rid of neck aches!! Onwards and upwards CCFC

:thumbright: :thumbright: :bluebird:

The way to show fans are behind their Club when it really matters is now :thumbright: :thumbright: :bluebird:

We are all in this together now :bluebird: :bluebird:

20,000 minimum home crowds :bluebird: :bluebird:

And over 1,000 at every away game :bluebird: :bluebird:

Forever Blue
Admin

Postby oohahhPaulMillar » Sat Nov 13, 2021 1:39 pm

If this is true and I’m not sure it is, but if it is what the hell are board thinking offering the job to 2 managers they had previously sacked and considered not good enough??

Just defies belief!!
oohahhPaulMillar

Postby Sven » Sat Nov 13, 2021 2:03 pm

oohahhPaulMillar wrote:If this is true and I’m not sure it is, but if it is what the hell are board thinking offering the job to 2 managers they had previously sacked and considered not good enough??

Just defies belief!!

In many ways it might have made sense, IF the club were looking very short-term to get us out of the mire

Neil Harris is still on the pay roll and the owner let him go reluctantly, so a man he feels he can trust and a money saving, too; but he seemingly declined the opportunity

Neil ap Warnock is a renowned Championship firefighter and would no doubt have sorted Mick McCarthy's mess out; but he seemingly declined the opportunity

I have no doubt the 'job' was offered around (even if tentatively) and why not? Testing the water is a usually good thing...

However, I'm glad they have taken the approach they have and I honestly believe the club's (genuine) supporters have helped shape that with our vocal and positive support for Steve Morison

We move on and the future will show if the decision was a good one or otherwise. In the meantime, it seems 'most people' (dislike that term) are very happy at what has transpired

Let's keep it that way and help the club/team move forward :bluescarf: :bluebird:
"If you think what I say is 'offensive' to you, you should hear what I keep to myself...!"
Sven

Postby Igovernor » Sat Nov 13, 2021 2:09 pm

Sven wrote:
oohahhPaulMillar wrote:If this is true and I’m not sure it is, but if it is what the hell are board thinking offering the job to 2 managers they had previously sacked and considered not good enough??

Just defies belief!!

In many ways it might have made sense, IF the club were looking very short-term to get us out of the mire

Neil Harris is still on the pay roll and the owner let him go reluctantly, so a man he feels he can trust and a money saving, too; but he seemingly declined the opportunity

Neil ap Warnock is a renowned Championship firefighter and would no doubt have sorted Mick McCarthy's mess out; but he seemingly declined the opportunity

I have no doubt the 'job' was offered around (even if tentatively) and why not? Testing the water is a usually good thing...

However, I'm glad they have taken the approach they have and I honestly believe the club's (genuine) supporters have helped shape that with our vocal and positive support for Steve Morison

We move on and the future will show if the decision was a good one or otherwise. In the meantime, it seems 'most people' (dislike that term) are very happy at what has transpired

Let's keep it that way and help the club/team move forward :bluescarf: :bluebird:

Chris it seems someone who knows what they are taliking about, football wise, is advising the board, about time I think :ayatollah:
Igovernor

Postby Sven » Sat Nov 13, 2021 2:33 pm

Igovernor wrote:
Sven wrote:

Just defies belief!!

Chris it seems someone who knows what they are talking about, football wise, is advising the board, about time I think :ayatollah:

I genuinely believe the (positive majority) of supporters have been heard on this occasion, Rog; and it all makes practical and financial sense :clap:

I also note the sudden disappearance of a few, too...! ;)
Sven

Postby Igovernor » Sat Nov 13, 2021 2:38 pm

Sven wrote:
Igovernor wrote:
Sven wrote:

Just defies belief!!

Chris it seems someone who knows what they are taliking about, football wise, is advising the board, about time I think :ayatollah:

I genuinely believe the (positive majority) of supporters have been heard on this occasion, Rog; and it all makes practical and financial sense :clap:

I also note the sudden disappearance of a few, too...! ;)

Now who could that be :laughing5: :laughing5: :laughing5: :ayatollah:
Igovernor

Postby bluesince62 » Sat Nov 13, 2021 3:03 pm

Forever Blue wrote:
bluesince62 wrote:It matters not who Was, let's get behind who IS.

:thumbright: :thumbright: :bluebird:

The way to show fans are behind their Club when it really matters is now :thumbright: :thumbright: :bluebird:

We are all in this together now :bluebird: :bluebird:

20,000 minimum home crowds :bluebird: :bluebird:

And over 1,000 at every away game :bluebird: :bluebird:

100% Annis, crowds will return, but usually when the results improve, there are always a few thousand who will wait & see!

IT IS NOW WE ARE NEEDED, LETS SHOW THE MAMAGER & TEAM WE GOT THEIR BACKS, THROUGH THICK N THIN.
CCFC
bluesince62

Postby Canton104 » Sat Nov 13, 2021 3:15 pm

Warnock, they really are clueless.
Canton104

Postby Sven » Sat Nov 13, 2021 3:40 pm

Canton104 wrote:Warnock, they really are clueless.

And there speaks an expert on that particular subject... :thumbright: :ayatollah:

You'd have half a point IF they had reappointed him; but (unless the rest of us have missed something) they didn't, did they?

Another half point if you actually substantiated and backed up your weak statements, too...! ;) :thumbright:
Sven

Postby piledriver64 » Sat Nov 13, 2021 4:03 pm

Just one thing on all this speculation, which is exactly what it is.

There is a big difference between asking anyone would they be interested in the job and actually offering it. Let’s be honest, nobody other than those involved know what happened.

Personally I think the board were taken by surprise at how quickly Morison changed things and the groundswell of support behind him. That may well have changed their direction.

Let’s just enjoy the fact that this appointment is pretty popular throughout the fanbase. Time to look forward and back this new regime through what will be a difficult season.
piledriver64

Postby Canton104 » Sat Nov 13, 2021 4:16 pm

Sven wrote:

And there speaks an expert on that particular subject... :thumbright: :ayatollah:

You'd have half a point IF they had reappointed him; but (unless the rest of us have missed something) they didn't, did they?

Another half point if you actually substantiated and backed up your weak statements, too...! ;) :thumbright:

:lol: being a mod has gone to your head. You think you’re something you most certainly are not.
Canton104

Postby Sven » Sat Nov 13, 2021 6:29 pm

Canton104 wrote:
Sven wrote:

:lol: being a mod has gone to your head. You think you’re something you most certainly are not.

Being a 'Mod'? Thinking I'm something I am not? :?: :laughing6:

Sorry I didn't realise we knew each other personally... :o

Go on then, fella; enlighten me on where my comments as a poster here have crossed over into said 'Moderator' mode?

I'm sure you can enlist the help of some other poor (mainly armchair) posters to help and maybe you can create some new platitudes to go along with the latest "troll", "bully", "snowflake" ones that have been so ironically used by one individual who has equally never responded with anything of worth

Go on, fella; give it a go and (as a poster) I'll bat it back with compound interest! :ayatollah:
Sven

Postby bluebird7291 » Sat Nov 13, 2021 7:00 pm

Forever Blue wrote:
bluebird7291 wrote:

As to Quiet Monkfish for 14 years he has never believed a word on here even after time after being proved wrong.
Only ever wants to slate the forum, but still looks on here daily :lol:
Only appears once in a blue moon.

I said it at the top of you want to believe?

Remember these people tell others in the football world and the football is smaller than you realise.

Neil Harris one is 100%.
And you believe Dalman :lol: :lol: Harris had turned them down the week before , so when Dalman spoke Harris was not in the running as he had said NO.

Chris Wilder is 100%

Mike Flyn and Neil Warnock that came from two different people in the Media ( and not Media Wales as you know my gkoughts on their stories) very very Respected by you all and one of the City staff.

The players who were never asked is 100% media bullshit.

I didn't mean no disrespect, all was saying is I doubt the Harris bit. The rest I'd agree with.

Wilder basically said he rejected us. And warnock I feel was what we was holding out for hence the 3 week period.

Just don't buy the Harris one sorry mate.
bluebird7291

Postby troobloo3339 » Sun Nov 14, 2021 9:18 am

Forever Blue wrote:Up to you all what you believe:

But this is exactly as I was told:

Their were between 40-50 applicants from Mark Bowen, Warren Feeney etc etc

Mike Flynn was approached but the Board changed their mind.

Chris Wilder, Neil Warnock and Neil Harris all said NO.

The media put out Jody Morrison Chelsea, Craig Bellamy, Michael Beale Rangers assistant etc etc their was NO contact from either sides all bullshit. It was just Media stories with nothing actually true.

WITH NO MONEY AVAILABLE & THE YOUNGSTERS TO RELY ON, I ACTUALLY THINK STEVE MORISON IS THE BEST CHOICE AS HE KNOWS THE REALITY / TRUTH OUR CLUB SADLY IS IN DEEP SHIT IN THE CHAMPIONSHIP & FINANCIALLY.

:bluescarf: :bluescarf: :bluebird: SO LETS GET FULLY BEHIND STEVE MORISON & OUR TEAM & BE THEIR FOR THEM NO
MATTER WHAT NOW THIS SEASON / THEY NEED US :thumbright: :thumbright: :bluebird:

Let’s see 20,000 home crowds and at least 1,000 away starting away at Preston a week Saturday :thumbright: :bluebird:
:bluebird:

We want a Championship club, not a League 1 club, so all get down their and support the Bluebirds in big numbers :thumbright:

Easy to support a winning side, now is when they need you :thumbright: :ayatollah: :bluescarf:

Four more so who was the alledged other one
Only 3 there ?hmmm??
troobloo3339

Return to General Chat