Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Re: Covid pass

Thu Dec 02, 2021 12:44 am

TheHangedMan wrote:
Nuclearblue wrote:
1980s Bluebird wrote:
Nuclearblue wrote:
1980s Bluebird wrote:Comparing the current leader of Austria to Hitler is f*cking laughable, give your head a wobble ffs

No it isn’t and very relevant. You may agree with this now. But the next time you may not. Austria doing forced vaxing is nothing short of history repeating itself. As for covid passports that is nothing short of fascism and that’s how Nazi Germany started down that slippery road. Give your head a wobble for supporting freedoms being shut down. I have wondered how Germany ‘s citizens could allow themselves to be so compliant. I am beginning to see how easy it was for the Nazis to do what they did.

Absolute drivel my friend, it has absolutely no relevance at all apart from trying to justify your rhetoric. How can you compare this to Nazi Germany and Hitlers actions. No one is being rounded up and shot, no one is being forced into Trains and gassed, no one is being singled out for being disabled, a gypsy, concentration camps are not being built to house people who have not had a covid jab, no one is being experimented on to make the perfect arian nation, no children are being taken apart and then joined together. The fact that you can even compare it to that shows your complete ignorance of Nazi Germanys actions regardless of your thoughts on the current covid situation.

How do you think it all started ? With gas chambers etc ? No it started with taking of basic freedoms and division. Segregating the population. I’m stating early 30s not fast forwarding to 1942

Either people are too trusting or they have never been properly educated on historical facts.

Apart from the anagram of Omicron being "Moronic".......the latest is "Delta Omicron"........anagram is - "Media Control".

They can all ignore it for so long, but ultimately will see it for what it is. :bluebird:

Careful mate! Lol. What's the odds on them anagram possibilities of a connection to what's happening? I find it strange that each "new variant" is more ugly than the last?? More virilant? Media already getting people stressed out!! Travel restrictions already, but where were these restrictions when all this kicked off? Nowhere that's where@@, millions allowed in, no check knis or anything?? The 4th stage has began, what odds on another lockdown coming, short ones imho.And more jabs for sure! I'm beginning to be glad I didnt have the choice now! This could go on until it becomes a quarterly jabathon.