Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

‘ Absolutely brilliant to see ‘

Sun Nov 14, 2021 4:09 pm

Crowds in the lower Non Leagues etc

Notts County had 13,500 at home

Chesterfield 6,000 at home

Dulwich Hamlet 3,500 crowd v Bath City in lower leagues ( they are saying with over 500 turned away ).

Stockport County took to Bolton the other day FA CUP 1st Rd over 5,500 fans and regularly take over 1,000 fans everywhere in the Non League.

Re: ‘ Absolutely brilliant to see ‘

Sun Nov 14, 2021 4:18 pm

That’s great to see. As much as I love the standard of play in the championship some of those old grounds have such character and great atmosphere when full.

Sun Nov 14, 2021 5:27 pm

bluebirdoct1962 wrote:That’s great to see. As much as I love the standard of play in the championship some of those old grounds have such character and great atmosphere when full.

Andrew,

I love going to these type of games , real genuine atmosphere and players appreciate everything :thumbright: :thumbright:

Sun Nov 14, 2021 5:29 pm

Forever Blue wrote:
bluebirdoct1962 wrote:That’s great to see. As much as I love the standard of play in the championship some of those old grounds have such character and great atmosphere when full.

Andrew,

I love going to these type of games , real genuine atmosphere and players appreciate everything :thumbright: :thumbright:

Takes me back a few years Annis :old: :thumbup:

Sun Nov 14, 2021 6:05 pm

Hark at you two oldies!!pmsl.

Sun Nov 14, 2021 6:11 pm

bluebirdoct1962 wrote:
Forever Blue wrote:

Andrew,

Takes me back a few years Annis :old: :thumbup:

:lol: :bluebird:

Sun Nov 14, 2021 6:12 pm

bluesince62 wrote:Hark at you two oldies!!pmsl.

:lol: :lol:

Cheers Paul :lol: :bluebird:

Sun Nov 14, 2021 9:31 pm

Nothing wrong with a bit of nostalgia mate :old: :old: :bluescarf:

Mon Nov 15, 2021 12:35 am

:thumbup:

Mon Nov 15, 2021 2:00 pm

Forever Blue wrote:

:lol: :lol:

Cheers Paul :lol: :bluebird:

I'm the same age as you pair!! And yes, those little old grounds are the best, brilliant atmosphere, close to the game etc! Was ribbing you both! Pmsl.

Mon Nov 15, 2021 2:03 pm

bluebirdoct1962 wrote:

Nothing wrong with a bit of nostalgia mate :old: :old: :bluescarf:

I was jesting 62r! Hark at us oldies reminiscing!! Great memories from back in the day, these grounds are great for creating the best atmosphere,and of course the odd giant killing is always welcome!!