Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

WOW:FAIR PLAY CCFC HALF-PRICE TICKETS FOR A VERY IMPORTANT

Mon Nov 15, 2021 11:29 am

Fair play to CCFC Board they have done a Special offer half-price for Cardiff fans v Hull City home.

Massive Massive home game to keep us out of the bottom three of the Championship :bluebird: :bluebird: :bluebird:

The Club Want the City fans to turn out big time for this :bluebird: :ayatollah: :bluescarf:

Let’s get a 25,000 home crowd for Steve Morison’s Bluebirds :bluebird: :bluebird:

Morison’s first home game as officially our manager, the young Bluebirds We’ve been All asking for and such an important home game and at 50% off :bluebird: :bluebird: :bluebird: :bluebird:

Cardiff have 13,000 season ticket holders :bluebird:
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Re: WOW:FAIR PLAY CCFC HALF-PRICE TICKETS FOR A VERY IMPORTA

Mon Nov 15, 2021 11:42 am

Pretty good move to try and get more people there .

Let's hope they stay with us having seen a different style of football and better result.

From speaking to many mates who've been a bit disillusioned since Harris and McCarthy there does seem to be a bit of an air of optimism around at the moment.

A couple of decent results and the momentum could really help, on and off the field :thumbup:

Mon Nov 15, 2021 11:51 am

piledriver64 wrote:Pretty good move to try and get more people there .

Let's hope they stay with us having seen a different style of football and better result.

From speaking to many mates who've been a bit disillusioned since Harris and McCarthy there does seem to be a bit of an air of optimism around at the moment.

A couple of decent results and the momentum could really help, on and off the field :thumbup:

Talking to many City fans on social media and the buzz had already started to return :thumbright: :thumbright: :bluebird: :bluebird:

Mon Nov 15, 2021 11:58 am

This is a smart move by the club and kudos to them :clap:

No doubt one or two season ticket holders will moan but if it brings in a bigger crowd, I'm all for it

Sometimes, ww just have to see the bigger picture :ayatollah:

Mon Nov 15, 2021 12:21 pm

Sven wrote:This is a smart move by the club and kudos to them :clap:

No doubt one or two season ticket holders will moan but if it brings in a bigger crowd, I'm all for it

Sometimes, ww just have to see the bigger picture :ayatollah:

Spot on Chris and I arrive back on Thursday and I will be offering my two season tickets to get more tickets sold :thumbright: :thumbright: :bluebird: :bluebird:

Mon Nov 15, 2021 12:39 pm

Reply Twitter:
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Tue Nov 16, 2021 1:31 pm

Forever Blue wrote:Reply Twitter:

The Upper Stand is currently being used as the socially distanced stand unless I am mistaken?
Good idea for when it isn't though.

Tue Nov 16, 2021 4:15 pm

CantonStandBob wrote:
Forever Blue wrote:Reply Twitter:

The Upper Stand is currently being used as the socially distanced stand unless I am mistaken?
Good idea for when it isn't though.

It is, but i agree with the person, an area should be found, we are barely getting 16,000 at home in a 33,500 capacity
:bluebird: :bluebird:

Wed Nov 17, 2021 5:55 pm

Free school tickets is a great way to attract future fans