Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

“ 700 Tickets “

Wed Nov 17, 2021 8:45 pm

Cardiff have sold 700 Tickets for Preston Away this Saturday 3pm :bluebird: :bluebird:

Come on Bluebirds / Massive game / Your Club / Team needs you :bluebird: :ayatollah: :bluescarf: :thumbright:

:bluebird: :bluebird: “ ITS 100% PAY ON THE DAY FOR CARDIFF FANS / CONFIRMED BY OUR CLUB “ :bluebird: :bluebird:

We have 2,500 seating area :ayatollah: :bluebird: :bluescarf:

:bluebird: “ STEVE MORISON & MARK HUDSON “ :bluebird:

:ayatollah: THIIS IS WHEN YOUR CLUB REALLY NEEDS YOU / EASY TO TURN UP WHEN GOING UP :ayatollah:
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Re: “ 700 Tickets “

Wed Nov 17, 2021 8:48 pm

Support the Boys :bluebird:
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Wed Nov 17, 2021 9:02 pm

Support the boys make some noise

Wed Nov 17, 2021 9:06 pm

mallo wrote:Support the boys make some noise

Spot on Mallo :bluebird: :ayatollah: :bluescarf: :bluebird:

Wed Nov 17, 2021 9:58 pm

Can't make it this Saturday but will be at Birmingham.. That one is almost like a home game for me :lol:

Wed Nov 17, 2021 10:06 pm

I'll be there :ayatollah:

Thu Nov 18, 2021 10:45 am

Would love to do an away or two with the lad - but wouldn't even know where to start in terms of tickets etc

Always been put off by the - you need x aways etc stuff we see on emails/web from the City - how does someone get started on being an awayer??

I'm sure I'm not the only one.

Thu Nov 18, 2021 10:56 am

Mulberry wrote:Would love to do an away or two with the lad - but wouldn't even know where to start in terms of tickets etc

Always been put off by the - you need x aways etc stuff we see on emails/web from the City - how does someone get started on being an awayer??

Has not been to bad this season, it was only two aways for Swansea so you should be ok for most of the aways left. Birmingham is a good one to start with your lad if he is a youngster as its pretty close and the London trips are always good day out. If your both season ticket holders or club member then you should have no problems getting them and then book yourself on one of the buses that go from all over or the supporters club coaches. My grand kids love the away days :ayatollah:

Thu Nov 18, 2021 11:15 am

Shhh, don't mention the L word - that'll have SWMBO planning shopping trips mun.

That sounds very doable - might have to have a little look at when is doable for us and then see who's doing coaches from Pontypridd/Abercynon neck of the woods.

Thu Nov 18, 2021 3:09 pm

Mulberry wrote:Would love to do an away or two with the lad - but wouldn't even know where to start in terms of tickets etc

Currently, none of that is an issue, so you can realistically just turn up and pay at the gate for Preston (and most other away games)

Certain games will be subject to restrictions and/or qualifying criteria, so always worth checking back here just to make sure per game though :thumbup:

Thu Nov 18, 2021 5:04 pm

We'll be there - pay on the day. Only just over over an hour for us.

Thu Nov 18, 2021 11:07 pm

Frosty_Blue wrote:We'll be there - pay on the day. Only just over over an hour for us.

We are neighbours. I live in Brombrough.

Fri Nov 19, 2021 7:29 am

Taff on the Mersey wrote:
Frosty_Blue wrote:We'll be there - pay on the day. Only just over over an hour for us.

Yeah, just down the road!!

You going too?

Fri Nov 19, 2021 4:31 pm

Coming down from Scotland. Got train booked and staying over Saturday night.

Sat Nov 20, 2021 10:30 am

Frosty_Blue wrote:

You going too?

Yeh, taking my 5 year old for his first away day.

Sat Nov 20, 2021 11:13 am

Frosty_Blue wrote:

You going too?

Yeh, taking my 5 year old for his first away day.

The Dear Lady and I will look out for some bloke with a little one!

I remember taking mine for their first match - trust me to have two kids that can't stand football!

At least my latest Dear Lady has better taste and has become an indoctrinated Cardiff supporter despite being North Walian.