MY VIEW:

A forum for all things Cardiff City

MY VIEW:

Postby Igovernor » Sat Nov 20, 2021 5:43 pm

Well after 90 seconds I thought the worst, defence again. Only thing about the first half was we should have had a penalty on Zimba. It was a scrappy game and we were lucky to go in half time only 1 nil down.

The second half started off great but what a difference Collins made coming on for the second half holding up play bringing others in to play and scoring a cracking goal and then Colwill going into the number ten position when davies was brought off and Harris on. What a player Colwill is, he should be played all the time in the 10 position, unlucky not to score dictating the game.

Isn't it nice to see a manager bringing on a player at half time realising that the team as it was is not working, well done Morison :thumbup:

We were all over Preston now and that is in spite of another useless ref.
Vaulks hitting the post and how did the ball stay out of Prestons net when NG shot and the keeper I think saved and Colwill nearly scoring with the defender heading off the line ???

The last 10 minutes Preston were really having a go to get an equilizer but we held firm with a historic display.
Roll on wednesday, Hull at Home come on city you can beat them ( that is if you play like we did in the second half not the first)
:laughing5: :laughing5: :laughing5:
Igovernor

MY VIEW:

Advertisement

Advertisement
Login or Register to remove this ad.

Re: MY VIEW:

Postby Sven » Sat Nov 20, 2021 11:16 pm

Thanks, Rog. I wasn't able to watch or listen to the game, so had to rely on the old score updates...

Sounded like a typically self-inflicted opposition goal at the start with City holding out until around half-time with some exceptionally biased refereeing?

The second half (no matter what one deliberate numpty said) showed what the Bluebirds are now all about; belief and capability to dig a game out

I just hope the supporters don't get too ahead of themselves and stick with the manager and his squad when/if a result goes against us

Deserved win, as we scored 2 and they scored 1 ;) :laughing6:
"If you think what I say is 'offensive' to you, you should hear what I keep to myself...!"
Sven

Postby Igovernor » Sat Nov 20, 2021 11:58 pm

Sven wrote:Thanks, Rog. I wasn't able to watch or listen to the game, so had to rely on the old score updates...

Sounded like a typically self-inflicted opposition goal at the start with City holding out until around half-time with some exceptionally biased refereeing?

The second half (no matter what one deliberate numpty said) showed what the Bluebirds are now all about; belief and capability to dig a game out

I just hope the supporters don't get too ahead of themselves and stick with the manager and his squad when/if a result goes against us

Chris shame you missed the game, second half was excellent. There will be losses but as you say stick with the manager and team, thats what being a supporter is all about, looking forward to Wednesday, Morison did say we have to stop giving teams a head start :ayatollah:
Igovernor

Postby bluebirdoct1962 » Sun Nov 21, 2021 11:42 am

Igovernor wrote:
Sven wrote:Thanks, Rog. I wasn't able to watch or listen to the game, so had to rely on the old score updates...

Chris shame you missed the game, second half was excellent. There will be losses but as you say stick with the manager and team, thats what being a supporter is all about, looking forward to Wednesday, Morison did say we have to stop giving teams a head start :ayatollah:

Also, I don’t think we punted the ball aimlessly upfield once other than to clear our lines towards the end.
bluebirdoct1962

Return to General Chat