Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

‘ An update on Kieffer Moore ‘

Sun Nov 21, 2021 5:14 am

Steve Morison provided an update on the Wales striker:

He said: "It was a choice between risking him today, off the back of what he did for Wales the other night, with a bit of a knock and possibly risk losing him for four, five, six games, or letting him miss today and have him back, ready to go. That's the plan."

Re: ‘ An update on Kieffer Moore ‘

Sun Nov 21, 2021 11:31 am

The more he talks the more I’m impressed with him.

I’m convinced he is the right man for us, he’s obviously understands the game and it seems he has a modern playing approach, not afraid to change things up and thinks ahead and not just the next game.

Sun Nov 21, 2021 1:14 pm

Welsh Exile wrote:The more he talks the more I’m impressed with him.

I’m convinced he is the right man for us, he’s obviously understands the game and it seems he has a modern playing approach, not afraid to change things up and thinks ahead and not just the next game.

Very much so.

I watch the under 23s quite a bit and he has them playing such lovely stuff. Definite game plan and he has brought on those youngsters a lot because of this.

Sun Nov 21, 2021 2:07 pm

maccydee wrote:

Very much so.

I watch the under 23s quite a bit and he has them playing such lovely stuff. Definite game plan and he has brought on those youngsters a lot because of this.

…and that’s why when the youngsters come in they should be able to step into the system quite easily. There’ll be an obvious step up in class but they won’t be confused by the tactics.

Sun Nov 21, 2021 2:59 pm

He seems a non no nonsense type as well which helps , if he can create a healthy integration of youngster's it will hopefully uplift the experience players.

Sun Nov 21, 2021 4:59 pm

bluebirdoct1962 wrote:
maccydee wrote:

Very much so.

…and that’s why when the youngsters come in they should be able to step into the system quite easily. There’ll be an obvious step up in class but they won’t be confused by the tactics.

The problem with youngsters making debut mid season is getting use to way we played? Now that problem as been solved we will see best out of them much quicker than they would under MM... its really is looking rosier now but obviously results will be up down probably for rest of season but sure relegation is not for us.