Fao ninnian27

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Fao ninnian27

Postby troobloo3339 » Tue Nov 23, 2021 12:02 pm

Re your reply to me yesterday about talking
Shot (i.think you.meant shit?)
I never said there was no bids but the nature of those bids
Are.unknown
I used the facts of the academy as proof that
Tan does spend a lot of money and has not
Lost interest in our club
You say the academy is financed by a £1
Million grant (dream on )
We have 14 age groups from under 6s to under 23s
Fully financed for kit training ground and match grounds
All transport to away games this year under
7 and 8s have been to liverpool man city southampton aston villa to name a few the age groups have many.many
Coaches looking after them
From age under 9s all the boys have 1 day a week
(At least ) at the stadium doing thier school work
In coordination with thier full time school
From under 9s upwards they get extra mentoring on a one
To one basis
They have regular analyse on weaknesses
And atributes they get contracts so they get a minimum of a full season of proper guidance
Now if you think all that can.be done on £1
Million you need to give your head a wobble
And finally using the fact i have 2 grandsons
In the academy to discredit my opinion
Is quite frankly disgusting
And now the biggest crap point you tried to make
Out was fact ( only a couple of players have come through
recently )
Lets have a look
Bagan . Denham tom davies . Sang. Bowen. Brown. Patten.
Kieron evans .colwill. harris. Isaak davies.zimba
All have had.first team game time or have been.on the first team bench
Thats 10 more than.the 2 you say weve had
And i hope ive not missed anyone out
troobloo3339
 
Posts: 7082
Joined: Fri Jul 09, 2010 6:50 pm

Fao ninnian27

Advertisement

Advertisement
Login or Register to remove this ad.

Re: Fao ninnian27

Postby Ninian27 » Tue Nov 23, 2021 12:07 pm

troobloo3339 wrote:Re your reply to me yesterday about talking
Shot (i.think you.meant shit?)
I never said there was no bids but the nature of those bids
Are.unknown
I used the facts of the academy as proof that
Tan foes spend a lot of money and has not
Lost interest in our club
You say the academy is financed by a £1
Million grant (dream on )
We have 14 age groups from under 6s to under 23s
Fully financed for kit training ground and match grounds
All transport to away games this year under
7 and 8s have been to liverpool man city southampton aston villa to name a few the age groups have many.many
Coaches looking after them
From age under 9s all the boys have 1 day a week
(At least ) at the stadium doing thier school work
In coordination with thier full time school
From under 9s upwards they get extra mentoring on a one
To one basis
They have regular analyse on weaknesses
And atributes they get contracts so they get a minimum of a full season of proper guidance
Now if you think all that can.be done on £1
Million you need to give your head a wobble
And finally uding the fact i have 2 grandsons
In the academy to discredit my opinion
Is quite frankly disgusting
And now the biggest crap point you tried to make
Out was fact ( only a couple of players have come through
recently )
Lets have a look
Bagan . Denham tom davies . Sang. Bowen. Brown. Patten.
Kieron evans .colwill. harris. Isaak davies.zimba
All have had.first team game time or have been.on the first team bench
Thats 10 more than.the 2 you say weve had
And i hope ive not missed anyone out




Mate, let’s have a look most of those players are other clubs Accademy players. Yes one million grant , mate I can’t comment on all the young young ones at Accademy level, I will take your word for it :thumbright: mate don’t get upset you make sense half the time :lol: :thumbup:
Ninian27
 
Posts: 175
Joined: Wed Dec 23, 2020 7:05 pm

Re: Fao ninnian27

Postby troobloo3339 » Tue Nov 23, 2021 12:11 pm

You still believe our academy is run on a £1 million grant ???
Tan gave the university a million £ donation to upgrade the treforest facilities
troobloo3339
 
Posts: 7082
Joined: Fri Jul 09, 2010 6:50 pm

Re: Fao ninnian27

Postby bluesince62 » Tue Nov 23, 2021 1:16 pm

Ninian27 wrote:
troobloo3339 wrote:Re your reply to me yesterday about talking
Shot (i.think you.meant shit?)
I never said there was no bids but the nature of those bids
Are.unknown
I used the facts of the academy as proof that
Tan foes spend a lot of money and has not
Lost interest in our club
You say the academy is financed by a £1
Million grant (dream on )
We have 14 age groups from under 6s to under 23s
Fully financed for kit training ground and match grounds
All transport to away games this year under
7 and 8s have been to liverpool man city southampton aston villa to name a few the age groups have many.many
Coaches looking after them
From age under 9s all the boys have 1 day a week
(At least ) at the stadium doing thier school work
In coordination with thier full time school
From under 9s upwards they get extra mentoring on a one
To one basis
They have regular analyse on weaknesses
And atributes they get contracts so they get a minimum of a full season of proper guidance
Now if you think all that can.be done on £1
Million you need to give your head a wobble
And finally uding the fact i have 2 grandsons
In the academy to discredit my opinion
Is quite frankly disgusting
And now the biggest crap point you tried to make
Out was fact ( only a couple of players have come through
recently )
Lets have a look
Bagan . Denham tom davies . Sang. Bowen. Brown. Patten.
Kieron evans .colwill. harris. Isaak davies.zimba
All have had.first team game time or have been.on the first team bench
Thats 10 more than.the 2 you say weve had
And i hope ive not missed anyone out




Mate, let’s have a look most of those players are other clubs Accademy players. Yes one million grant , mate I can’t comment on all the young young ones at Accademy level, I will take your word for it :thumbright: mate don’t get upset you make sense half the time :lol: :thumbup:



It matters not a hot as to where a youngster has come from! As wherever it was, THEY LET THEM GO? they have come here, and have obviously improved enough to get in the squad!! In other words OUR academy staff have brought them on, that's a simple fact.MM decided to let wintle go on loan, as he didn't see him getting much game time whilst he was manager,he (wintle) is earning rave reviews, but at another championship club, not ours!!
In other words, regardless of where these young players came from, they have blossomed/improved whilst playing for us.this is undeniable.so to keep harping on about "they arenot our academy players" is poor form,and disrespectful to our academy staff.
bluesince62
 
Posts: 5935
Joined: Sat Jun 29, 2013 11:02 am

Re: Fao ninnian27

Postby Abergavenny » Tue Nov 23, 2021 3:07 pm

Under Sam the academy kids had to pay for their kit I remember paying around £200 for the kit The kids all went on coaches to the game and back in 07/08 that was approx a cost of £600 hire cost per coach I expect much more now That would take 3 teams away on each trip
With staff cost and now with club supplying kit you would be lucky to get much change out of a million There are so many small fees that add up apart from the big payments Eg salaries
Abergavenny
 
Posts: 346
Joined: Sun Apr 19, 2020 8:13 am

Re: Fao ninnian27

Postby JJ1927 » Tue Nov 23, 2021 4:36 pm

Abergavenny wrote:Under Sam the academy kids had to pay for their kit I remember paying around £200 for the kit The kids all went on coaches to the game and back in 07/08 that was approx a cost of £600 hire cost per coach I expect much more now That would take 3 teams away on each trip
With staff cost and now with club supplying kit you would be lucky to get much change out of a million There are so many small fees that add up apart from the big payments Eg salaries

Of the point a little but under Sam -and his predecessor can claim some credit for a few of them-we produced Earnshaw, Gunter, Ledley, Ramsey, Collins and Matthews.
JJ1927
 
Posts: 1457
Joined: Mon Sep 12, 2016 12:19 pm

Re: Fao ninnian27

Postby Bakedalasker » Tue Nov 23, 2021 6:39 pm

JJ1927 wrote:
Abergavenny wrote:Under Sam the academy kids had to pay for their kit I remember paying around £200 for the kit The kids all went on coaches to the game and back in 07/08 that was approx a cost of £600 hire cost per coach I expect much more now That would take 3 teams away on each trip
With staff cost and now with club supplying kit you would be lucky to get much change out of a million There are so many small fees that add up apart from the big payments Eg salaries

Of the point a little but under Sam -and his predecessor can claim some credit for a few of them-we produced Earnshaw, Gunter, Ledley, Ramsey, Collins and Matthews.


The Academy was producing players that covered its costs in those days. I can see the same happening again now.
User avatar
Bakedalasker
 
Posts: 17203
Joined: Wed Nov 25, 2009 9:46 am
Location: Derby

Re: Fao ninnian27

Postby troobloo3339 » Tue Nov 23, 2021 7:09 pm

Bakedalasker wrote:
JJ1927 wrote:
Abergavenny wrote:Under Sam the academy kids had to pay for their kit I remember paying around £200 for the kit The kids all went on coaches to the game and back in 07/08 that was approx a cost of £600 hire cost per coach I expect much more now That would take 3 teams away on each trip
With staff cost and now with club supplying kit you would be lucky to get much change out of a million There are so many small fees that add up apart from the big payments Eg salaries

Of the point a little but under Sam -and his predecessor can claim some credit for a few of them-we produced Earnshaw, Gunter, Ledley, Ramsey, Collins and Matthews.


The Academy was producing players that covered its costs in those days. I can see the same happening again now.

Well we just knocked back leeds uniteds offer for a 15 year old cian ashford it wasnt peanuts either
Those half a dozen players over a long period listed above are no where near competing with todays numbers
In the last 6 months 12 of the under 23s have started or been on the bench for the first team
There has never ever been a cardiff city academy any where near this lot but becouse its on tans watch
All the sam lovers / tan haters are out trying to play it down
Your must all be frozen in time
Let it go let it go
troobloo3339
 
Posts: 7082
Joined: Fri Jul 09, 2010 6:50 pm

Re: Fao ninnian27

Postby Bakedalasker » Tue Nov 23, 2021 8:40 pm

troobloo3339 wrote:
Bakedalasker wrote:
JJ1927 wrote:
Abergavenny wrote:Under Sam the academy kids had to pay for their kit I remember paying around £200 for the kit The kids all went on coaches to the game and back in 07/08 that was approx a cost of £600 hire cost per coach I expect much more now That would take 3 teams away on each trip
With staff cost and now with club supplying kit you would be lucky to get much change out of a million There are so many small fees that add up apart from the big payments Eg salaries

Of the point a little but under Sam -and his predecessor can claim some credit for a few of them-we produced Earnshaw, Gunter, Ledley, Ramsey, Collins and Matthews.


The Academy was producing players that covered its costs in those days. I can see the same happening again now.

Well we just knocked back leeds uniteds offer for a 15 year old cian ashford it wasnt peanuts either
Those half a dozen players over a long period listed above are no where near competing with todays numbers
In the last 6 months 12 of the under 23s have started or been on the bench for the first team
There has never ever been a cardiff city academy any where near this lot but becouse its on tans watch
All the sam lovers / tan haters are out trying to play it down
Your must all be frozen in time
Let it go let it go


10 years into Tans stewardship and its produced nothing but its a lot better than the old place that produced Ledley, Ramsey, Collins, Gunter. Right.
User avatar
Bakedalasker
 
Posts: 17203
Joined: Wed Nov 25, 2009 9:46 am
Location: Derby

Re: Fao ninnian27

Postby Sven » Tue Nov 23, 2021 10:47 pm

Bakedalasker wrote:
troobloo3339 wrote:
Bakedalasker wrote:
JJ1927 wrote:
Abergavenny wrote:Under Sam the academy kids had to pay for their kit I remember paying around £200 for the kit The kids all went on coaches to the game and back in 07/08 that was approx a cost of £600 hire cost per coach I expect much more now That would take 3 teams away on each trip
With staff cost and now with club supplying kit you would be lucky to get much change out of a million There are so many small fees that add up apart from the big payments Eg salaries

Of the point a little but under Sam -and his predecessor can claim some credit for a few of them-we produced Earnshaw, Gunter, Ledley, Ramsey, Collins and Matthews.


The Academy was producing players that covered its costs in those days. I can see the same happening again now.

Well we just knocked back leeds uniteds offer for a 15 year old cian ashford it wasnt peanuts either
Those half a dozen players over a long period listed above are no where near competing with todays numbers
In the last 6 months 12 of the under 23s have started or been on the bench for the first team
There has never ever been a cardiff city academy any where near this lot but becouse its on tans watch
All the sam lovers / tan haters are out trying to play it down
Your must all be frozen in time
Let it go let it go


10 years into Tans stewardship and its produced nothing but its a lot better than the old place that produced Ledley, Ramsey, Collins, Gunter. Right.

To be fair, I think the Academy grew to its peak under Sam before going into a deep trench before (finally) starting to rise again (now)

However, you are correct; to date, the 'benefits' have mainly been from the past but we now live in some considerable 'hope' for he future :occasion5:
"Recreational offence". In short, if you're the kind of person who spends valuable time looking to be offended, it's offensive.
User avatar
Sven
Moderator
 
Posts: 22176
Joined: Sat Aug 21, 2010 6:14 pm

Re: Fao ninnian27

Postby Abergavenny » Wed Nov 24, 2021 10:16 am

The great loss to our academy was Matthew Crocker When he went the whole coaching system changed He went on to Southampton and the England set up that saw the age groups winning major championship
Abergavenny
 
Posts: 346
Joined: Sun Apr 19, 2020 8:13 am

Re: Fao ninnian27

Postby troobloo3339 » Wed Nov 24, 2021 10:25 am

Bakedalasker wrote:
troobloo3339 wrote:
Bakedalasker wrote:
JJ1927 wrote:
Abergavenny wrote:Under Sam the academy kids had to pay for their kit I remember paying around £200 for the kit The kids all went on coaches to the game and back in 07/08 that was approx a cost of £600 hire cost per coach I expect much more now That would take 3 teams away on each trip
With staff cost and now with club supplying kit you would be lucky to get much change out of a million There are so many small fees that add up apart from the big payments Eg salaries

Of the point a little but under Sam -and his predecessor can claim some credit for a few of them-we produced Earnshaw, Gunter, Ledley, Ramsey, Collins and Matthews.


The Academy was producing players that covered its costs in those days. I can see the same happening again now.

Well we just knocked back leeds uniteds offer for a 15 year old cian ashford it wasnt peanuts either
Those half a dozen players over a long period listed above are no where near competing with todays numbers
In the last 6 months 12 of the under 23s have started or been on the bench for the first team
There has never ever been a cardiff city academy any where near this lot but becouse its on tans watch
All the sam lovers / tan haters are out trying to play it down
Your must all be frozen in time
Let it go let it go


10 years into Tans stewardship and its produced nothing but its a lot better than the old place that produced Ledley, Ramsey, Collins, Gunter. Right.


Yes it is
Those players you've quoted
Were sold cheaply or left for nothing (ledley)
Collins went as a make shift in the gabbidon deal
You really dont get it do you
Tans accademy legacy will piss all over sams legacy
And when tan does go he wont be suing our club for a penny
Keep your false quotes coming
I enjoy making you look the foolish delusional sam lover tan hater you really are ian
troobloo3339
 
Posts: 7082
Joined: Fri Jul 09, 2010 6:50 pm

Re: Fao ninnian27

Postby Bakedalasker » Wed Nov 24, 2021 10:51 am

troobloo3339 wrote:
Bakedalasker wrote:
troobloo3339 wrote:
Bakedalasker wrote:
JJ1927 wrote:
Abergavenny wrote:Under Sam the academy kids had to pay for their kit I remember paying around £200 for the kit The kids all went on coaches to the game and back in 07/08 that was approx a cost of £600 hire cost per coach I expect much more now That would take 3 teams away on each trip
With staff cost and now with club supplying kit you would be lucky to get much change out of a million There are so many small fees that add up apart from the big payments Eg salaries

Of the point a little but under Sam -and his predecessor can claim some credit for a few of them-we produced Earnshaw, Gunter, Ledley, Ramsey, Collins and Matthews.


The Academy was producing players that covered its costs in those days. I can see the same happening again now.

Well we just knocked back leeds uniteds offer for a 15 year old cian ashford it wasnt peanuts either
Those half a dozen players over a long period listed above are no where near competing with todays numbers
In the last 6 months 12 of the under 23s have started or been on the bench for the first team
There has never ever been a cardiff city academy any where near this lot but becouse its on tans watch
All the sam lovers / tan haters are out trying to play it down
Your must all be frozen in time
Let it go let it go


10 years into Tans stewardship and its produced nothing but its a lot better than the old place that produced Ledley, Ramsey, Collins, Gunter. Right.


Yes it is
Those players you've quoted
Were sold cheaply or left for nothing (ledley)
Collins went as a make shift in the gabbidon deal
You really dont get it do you
Tans accademy legacy will piss all over sams legacy
And when tan does go he wont be suing our club for a penny
Keep your false quotes coming
I enjoy making you look the foolish delusional sam lover tan hater you really are ian


Says the man who sat down with Sam and held his hand begging for him to represent the supporters. Says the man who sang "Don't sack Mackey". Yeah I've seen that video too.

I get it very well so stop your shit stirring. Tans academy has got a long way to go to beat what Sam achieved. Tan is only now promoting the youth because he does not want to spend anymore money on us. If his academy was such a good setup then why have we waited so long to see any fruit from it?

I'll let you continue digging the hole you are in.
User avatar
Bakedalasker
 
Posts: 17203
Joined: Wed Nov 25, 2009 9:46 am
Location: Derby

Re: Fao ninnian27

Postby troobloo3339 » Wed Nov 24, 2021 11:19 am

Bakedalasker wrote:
troobloo3339 wrote:
Bakedalasker wrote:
troobloo3339 wrote:
Bakedalasker wrote:
JJ1927 wrote:
Abergavenny wrote:Under Sam the academy kids had to pay for their kit I remember paying around £200 for the kit The kids all went on coaches to the game and back in 07/08 that was approx a cost of £600 hire cost per coach I expect much more now That would take 3 teams away on each trip
With staff cost and now with club supplying kit you would be lucky to get much change out of a million There are so many small fees that add up apart from the big payments Eg salaries

Of the point a little but under Sam -and his predecessor can claim some credit for a few of them-we produced Earnshaw, Gunter, Ledley, Ramsey, Collins and Matthews.


The Academy was producing players that covered its costs in those days. I can see the same happening again now.

Well we just knocked back leeds uniteds offer for a 15 year old cian ashford it wasnt peanuts either
Those half a dozen players over a long period listed above are no where near competing with todays numbers
In the last 6 months 12 of the under 23s have started or been on the bench for the first team
There has never ever been a cardiff city academy any where near this lot but becouse its on tans watch
All the sam lovers / tan haters are out trying to play it down
Your must all be frozen in time
Let it go let it go


10 years into Tans stewardship and its produced nothing but its a lot better than the old place that produced Ledley, Ramsey, Collins, Gunter. Right.


Yes it is
Those players you've quoted
Were sold cheaply or left for nothing (ledley)
Collins went as a make shift in the gabbidon deal
You really dont get it do you
Tans accademy legacy will piss all over sams legacy
And when tan does go he wont be suing our club for a penny
Keep your false quotes coming
I enjoy making you look the foolish delusional sam lover tan hater you really are ian


Says the man who sat down with Sam and held his hand begging for him to represent the supporters. Says the man who sang "Don't sack Mackey". Yeah I've seen that video too.

I get it very well so stop your shit stirring. Tans academy has got a long way to go to beat what Sam achieved. Tan is only now promoting the youth because he does not want to spend anymore money on us. If his academy was such a good setup then why have we waited so long to see any fruit from it?

I'll let you continue digging the hole you are in.


Deluded ive given you facts about the players that you used from sams riegn we got f..k all for them when we had to sell them
I think 11 years is pretty good going to have what we got today considering what tan inherited
Including a £24 million debt to sam (oops sorry langstone )
And sam now suing us for £15 million for an honory position given to him becouse he expected to be involved more in decision making
Stop avoiding the truth with your deflecting away from the debate by bringing me personally into it
Facts are facts
Tans accademy is pissing all over sams
But this time we dont need to sell any of them coming through
We will probably sell some over the years as some may not fit our requirements
But we certainly wont give them away like in the past to pay off debts
However maybe to be debt free it might be worth selling some
From a good source our debt to tan is now down to £62 million
Yes £62 million no where near the £180 million lots on here have been moaning about
Is that down due to tan or not ????hmmm
troobloo3339
 
Posts: 7082
Joined: Fri Jul 09, 2010 6:50 pm

Re: Fao ninnian27

Postby Bakedalasker » Wed Nov 24, 2021 1:15 pm

troobloo3339 wrote:
Bakedalasker wrote:
troobloo3339 wrote:
Bakedalasker wrote:
troobloo3339 wrote:
Bakedalasker wrote:
JJ1927 wrote:
Abergavenny wrote:Under Sam the academy kids had to pay for their kit I remember paying around £200 for the kit The kids all went on coaches to the game and back in 07/08 that was approx a cost of £600 hire cost per coach I expect much more now That would take 3 teams away on each trip
With staff cost and now with club supplying kit you would be lucky to get much change out of a million There are so many small fees that add up apart from the big payments Eg salaries

Of the point a little but under Sam -and his predecessor can claim some credit for a few of them-we produced Earnshaw, Gunter, Ledley, Ramsey, Collins and Matthews.


The Academy was producing players that covered its costs in those days. I can see the same happening again now.

Well we just knocked back leeds uniteds offer for a 15 year old cian ashford it wasnt peanuts either
Those half a dozen players over a long period listed above are no where near competing with todays numbers
In the last 6 months 12 of the under 23s have started or been on the bench for the first team
There has never ever been a cardiff city academy any where near this lot but becouse its on tans watch
All the sam lovers / tan haters are out trying to play it down
Your must all be frozen in time
Let it go let it go


10 years into Tans stewardship and its produced nothing but its a lot better than the old place that produced Ledley, Ramsey, Collins, Gunter. Right.


Yes it is
Those players you've quoted
Were sold cheaply or left for nothing (ledley)
Collins went as a make shift in the gabbidon deal
You really dont get it do you
Tans accademy legacy will piss all over sams legacy
And when tan does go he wont be suing our club for a penny
Keep your false quotes coming
I enjoy making you look the foolish delusional sam lover tan hater you really are ian


Says the man who sat down with Sam and held his hand begging for him to represent the supporters. Says the man who sang "Don't sack Mackey". Yeah I've seen that video too.

I get it very well so stop your shit stirring. Tans academy has got a long way to go to beat what Sam achieved. Tan is only now promoting the youth because he does not want to spend anymore money on us. If his academy was such a good setup then why have we waited so long to see any fruit from it?

I'll let you continue digging the hole you are in.


Deluded ive given you facts about the players that you used from sams riegn we got f..k all for them when we had to sell them
I think 11 years is pretty good going to have what we got today considering what tan inherited
Including a £24 million debt to sam (oops sorry langstone )
And sam now suing us for £15 million for an honory position given to him becouse he expected to be involved more in decision making
Stop avoiding the truth with your deflecting away from the debate by bringing me personally into it
Facts are facts
Tans accademy is pissing all over sams
But this time we dont need to sell any of them coming through
We will probably sell some over the years as some may not fit our requirements
But we certainly wont give them away like in the past to pay off debts
However maybe to be debt free it might be worth selling some
From a good source our debt to tan is now down to £62 million
Yes £62 million no where near the £180 million lots on here have been moaning about
Is that down due to tan or not ????hmmm


I think 11 years is pretty good going to have what we got today considering what tan inherited,

tan inherited a club around £40m in debt. Today after squandering £300m we own him £62m. Tan inherited a club ready for Premier status but now that same club is fighting a relegation fight. Pretty poor reading if you ask me.

Got to admit you are turning out to be one irritating person. Well done on achieving that.

Lets just keep it simple instead of baffling everyone with your bullshit.

When Tans academy produces the likes of Ramsey who we sold on the cheap for £6m then you might have a point.





As for the debt you say its down to £62m. Down, down, down...how much was it before it came do
User avatar
Bakedalasker
 
Posts: 17203
Joined: Wed Nov 25, 2009 9:46 am
Location: Derby

Re: Fao ninnian27

Postby Forever Blue » Wed Nov 24, 2021 2:05 pm

Bakedalasker wrote:
troobloo3339 wrote:
Bakedalasker wrote:
troobloo3339 wrote:
Bakedalasker wrote:
troobloo3339 wrote:
Bakedalasker wrote:
JJ1927 wrote:
Abergavenny wrote:Under Sam the academy kids had to pay for their kit I remember paying around £200 for the kit The kids all went on coaches to the game and back in 07/08 that was approx a cost of £600 hire cost per coach I expect much more now That would take 3 teams away on each trip
With staff cost and now with club supplying kit you would be lucky to get much change out of a million There are so many small fees that add up apart from the big payments Eg salaries

Of the point a little but under Sam -and his predecessor can claim some credit for a few of them-we produced Earnshaw, Gunter, Ledley, Ramsey, Collins and Matthews.


The Academy was producing players that covered its costs in those days. I can see the same happening again now.

Well we just knocked back leeds uniteds offer for a 15 year old cian ashford it wasnt peanuts either
Those half a dozen players over a long period listed above are no where near competing with todays numbers
In the last 6 months 12 of the under 23s have started or been on the bench for the first team
There has never ever been a cardiff city academy any where near this lot but becouse its on tans watch
All the sam lovers / tan haters are out trying to play it down
Your must all be frozen in time
Let it go let it go


10 years into Tans stewardship and its produced nothing but its a lot better than the old place that produced Ledley, Ramsey, Collins, Gunter. Right.


Yes it is
Those players you've quoted
Were sold cheaply or left for nothing (ledley)
Collins went as a make shift in the gabbidon deal
You really dont get it do you
Tans accademy legacy will piss all over sams legacy
And when tan does go he wont be suing our club for a penny
Keep your false quotes coming
I enjoy making you look the foolish delusional sam lover tan hater you really are ian


Says the man who sat down with Sam and held his hand begging for him to represent the supporters. Says the man who sang "Don't sack Mackey". Yeah I've seen that video too.

I get it very well so stop your shit stirring. Tans academy has got a long way to go to beat what Sam achieved. Tan is only now promoting the youth because he does not want to spend anymore money on us. If his academy was such a good setup then why have we waited so long to see any fruit from it?

I'll let you continue digging the hole you are in.


Deluded ive given you facts about the players that you used from sams riegn we got f..k all for them when we had to sell them
I think 11 years is pretty good going to have what we got today considering what tan inherited
Including a £24 million debt to sam (oops sorry langstone )
And sam now suing us for £15 million for an honory position given to him becouse he expected to be involved more in decision making
Stop avoiding the truth with your deflecting away from the debate by bringing me personally into it
Facts are facts
Tans accademy is pissing all over sams
But this time we dont need to sell any of them coming through
We will probably sell some over the years as some may not fit our requirements
But we certainly wont give them away like in the past to pay off debts
However maybe to be debt free it might be worth selling some
From a good source our debt to tan is now down to £62 million
Yes £62 million no where near the £180 million lots on here have been moaning about
Is that down due to tan or not ????hmmm


I think 11 years is pretty good going to have what we got today considering what tan inherited,

tan inherited a club around £40m in debt. Today after squandering £300m we own him £62m. Tan inherited a club ready for Premier status but now that same club is fighting a relegation fight. Pretty poor reading if you ask me.

Got to admit you are turning out to be one irritating person. Well done on achieving that.

Lets just keep it simple instead of baffling everyone with your bullshit.

When Tans academy produces the likes of Ramsey who we sold on the cheap for £6m then you might have a point.





As for the debt you say its down to £62m. Down, down, down...how much was it before it came do




Tan is the reason for the debt end off, it’s a fact after nearly 12 years in total control abd so many false promises of debt three.
We are now worse off on all fronts . In a relegation battle, lower crowds , bigger debt and squad virtually worthless.

Tan got involved v Blackpool at Wembley for the Play-off Final to the Premier League. £4mill invested then, then he was chasing his money.
Two promotions / Two relegations

Court case after court case after court case and lost everyone of them costing our club £mills.
A Rebrand embarrassing our club and stripping us of our identity and costing our Club over £25mill.

11 managers and 6 CEO’S

Tan now hold the record for the lowest ever sale of home shirts in the Premier League less than 5,000 sold.

Tan as an owner holds the record for Our worst ever run of defeats etc in Our 122 year history.



The Riddler inherited a squad worth £millions and he melded so much and sold of cheap as he had No idea how to run the finances of our club.
Annis Jnr Author and Publisher of 7 Books.

My 7th Book is Available Now "MY STORY"

http://www.annisabraham.co.uk/books/buy-books/
http://www.annisabraham.co.uk/news/

My email : annisabraham@aol.com
Twitter: http://www.twitter.com/annisabraham
User avatar
Forever Blue
Admin
 
Posts: 139689
Joined: Sat Nov 21, 2009 11:30 am

Re: Fao ninnian27

Postby troobloo3339 » Wed Nov 24, 2021 2:15 pm

Bakedalasker wrote:
troobloo3339 wrote:
Bakedalasker wrote:
troobloo3339 wrote:
Bakedalasker wrote:
troobloo3339 wrote:
Bakedalasker wrote:
JJ1927 wrote:
Abergavenny wrote:Under Sam the academy kids had to pay for their kit I remember paying around £200 for the kit The kids all went on coaches to the game and back in 07/08 that was approx a cost of £600 hire cost per coach I expect much more now That would take 3 teams away on each trip
With staff cost and now with club supplying kit you would be lucky to get much change out of a million There are so many small fees that add up apart from the big payments Eg salaries

Of the point a little but under Sam -and his predecessor can claim some credit for a few of them-we produced Earnshaw, Gunter, Ledley, Ramsey, Collins and Matthews.


The Academy was producing players that covered its costs in those days. I can see the same happening again now.

Well we just knocked back leeds uniteds offer for a 15 year old cian ashford it wasnt peanuts either
Those half a dozen players over a long period listed above are no where near competing with todays numbers
In the last 6 months 12 of the under 23s have started or been on the bench for the first team
There has never ever been a cardiff city academy any where near this lot but becouse its on tans watch
All the sam lovers / tan haters are out trying to play it down
Your must all be frozen in time
Let it go let it go


10 years into Tans stewardship and its produced nothing but its a lot better than the old place that produced Ledley, Ramsey, Collins, Gunter. Right.


Yes it is
Those players you've quoted
Were sold cheaply or left for nothing (ledley)
Collins went as a make shift in the gabbidon deal
You really dont get it do you
Tans accademy legacy will piss all over sams legacy
And when tan does go he wont be suing our club for a penny
Keep your false quotes coming
I enjoy making you look the foolish delusional sam lover tan hater you really are ian


Says the man who sat down with Sam and held his hand begging for him to represent the supporters. Says the man who sang "Don't sack Mackey". Yeah I've seen that video too.

I get it very well so stop your shit stirring. Tans academy has got a long way to go to beat what Sam achieved. Tan is only now promoting the youth because he does not want to spend anymore money on us. If his academy was such a good setup then why have we waited so long to see any fruit from it?

I'll let you continue digging the hole you are in.


Deluded ive given you facts about the players that you used from sams riegn we got f..k all for them when we had to sell them
I think 11 years is pretty good going to have what we got today considering what tan inherited
Including a £24 million debt to sam (oops sorry langstone )
And sam now suing us for £15 million for an honory position given to him becouse he expected to be involved more in decision making
Stop avoiding the truth with your deflecting away from the debate by bringing me personally into it
Facts are facts
Tans accademy is pissing all over sams
But this time we dont need to sell any of them coming through
We will probably sell some over the years as some may not fit our requirements
But we certainly wont give them away like in the past to pay off debts
However maybe to be debt free it might be worth selling some
From a good source our debt to tan is now down to £62 million
Yes £62 million no where near the £180 million lots on here have been moaning about
Is that down due to tan or not ????hmmm


I think 11 years is pretty good going to have what we got today considering what tan inherited,

tan inherited a club around £40m in debt. Today after squandering £300m we own him £62m. Tan inherited a club ready for Premier status but now that same club is fighting a relegation fight. Pretty poor reading if you ask me.

Got to admit you are turning out to be one irritating person. Well done on achieving that.

Lets just keep it simple instead of baffling everyone with your bullshit.

When Tans academy produces the likes of Ramsey who we sold on the cheap for £6m then you might have a point.





As for the debt you say its down to £62m. Down, down, down...how much was it before it came do


Your memory is very selective with the truth
Everyone knows ramsay was £5 million no sell on
Ledley went on a free
Collins went for £250 k no sell on part of the gabbidon deal
Not sure about earnie ?
But lets have a look at your belter of a quote
Tan had a ready made squad for the premier league
That squad failed to get promoted
Its common knowledge malky took over a depleted squad which malky had to biuld
If you cant seecthat todays academy is supplying the first team squad with 12 players named previously
Then you are brain dead
Theres no bullshit or rose tinted glasses on me
Unlike the sam lovers tan haters totally blinkered views
Its supposed to be a debate
I give you actual figures and numbers

What do you give a guess at £40 million becouse that suits your agenda
Langston/sam was £24 million
Wasnt mike hall and paul guy £6 and £9 million loans
Tg hot tan.put in £6 million immeadiatly to keep us solvent
Didnt sam hold the club to ransom for another £500k hours before our winding up court case
This all history on a thread that was about the future
But you should start reading what is written not what you think is written
Thats me done off to llantwit major comp now to pick up my grandson as we are going to tonights game
Looking forward to watching some of the future
troobloo3339
 
Posts: 7082
Joined: Fri Jul 09, 2010 6:50 pm

Re: Fao ninnian27

Postby Bakedalasker » Wed Nov 24, 2021 2:30 pm

troobloo3339 wrote:
Bakedalasker wrote:
troobloo3339 wrote:
Bakedalasker wrote:
troobloo3339 wrote:
Bakedalasker wrote:
troobloo3339 wrote:
Bakedalasker wrote:
JJ1927 wrote:
Abergavenny wrote:Under Sam the academy kids had to pay for their kit I remember paying around £200 for the kit The kids all went on coaches to the game and back in 07/08 that was approx a cost of £600 hire cost per coach I expect much more now That would take 3 teams away on each trip
With staff cost and now with club supplying kit you would be lucky to get much change out of a million There are so many small fees that add up apart from the big payments Eg salaries

Of the point a little but under Sam -and his predecessor can claim some credit for a few of them-we produced Earnshaw, Gunter, Ledley, Ramsey, Collins and Matthews.


The Academy was producing players that covered its costs in those days. I can see the same happening again now.

Well we just knocked back leeds uniteds offer for a 15 year old cian ashford it wasnt peanuts either
Those half a dozen players over a long period listed above are no where near competing with todays numbers
In the last 6 months 12 of the under 23s have started or been on the bench for the first team
There has never ever been a cardiff city academy any where near this lot but becouse its on tans watch
All the sam lovers / tan haters are out trying to play it down
Your must all be frozen in time
Let it go let it go


10 years into Tans stewardship and its produced nothing but its a lot better than the old place that produced Ledley, Ramsey, Collins, Gunter. Right.


Yes it is
Those players you've quoted
Were sold cheaply or left for nothing (ledley)
Collins went as a make shift in the gabbidon deal
You really dont get it do you
Tans accademy legacy will piss all over sams legacy
And when tan does go he wont be suing our club for a penny
Keep your false quotes coming
I enjoy making you look the foolish delusional sam lover tan hater you really are ian


Says the man who sat down with Sam and held his hand begging for him to represent the supporters. Says the man who sang "Don't sack Mackey". Yeah I've seen that video too.

I get it very well so stop your shit stirring. Tans academy has got a long way to go to beat what Sam achieved. Tan is only now promoting the youth because he does not want to spend anymore money on us. If his academy was such a good setup then why have we waited so long to see any fruit from it?

I'll let you continue digging the hole you are in.


Deluded ive given you facts about the players that you used from sams riegn we got f..k all for them when we had to sell them
I think 11 years is pretty good going to have what we got today considering what tan inherited
Including a £24 million debt to sam (oops sorry langstone )
And sam now suing us for £15 million for an honory position given to him becouse he expected to be involved more in decision making
Stop avoiding the truth with your deflecting away from the debate by bringing me personally into it
Facts are facts
Tans accademy is pissing all over sams
But this time we dont need to sell any of them coming through
We will probably sell some over the years as some may not fit our requirements
But we certainly wont give them away like in the past to pay off debts
However maybe to be debt free it might be worth selling some
From a good source our debt to tan is now down to £62 million
Yes £62 million no where near the £180 million lots on here have been moaning about
Is that down due to tan or not ????hmmm


I think 11 years is pretty good going to have what we got today considering what tan inherited,

tan inherited a club around £40m in debt. Today after squandering £300m we own him £62m. Tan inherited a club ready for Premier status but now that same club is fighting a relegation fight. Pretty poor reading if you ask me.

Got to admit you are turning out to be one irritating person. Well done on achieving that.

Lets just keep it simple instead of baffling everyone with your bullshit.

When Tans academy produces the likes of Ramsey who we sold on the cheap for £6m then you might have a point.





As for the debt you say its down to £62m. Down, down, down...how much was it before it came do


Your memory is very selective with the truth
Everyone knows ramsay was £5 million no sell on
Ledley went on a free
Collins went for £250 k no sell on part of the gabbidon deal
Not sure about earnie ?
But lets have a look at your belter of a quote
Tan had a ready made squad for the premier league
That squad failed to get promoted
Its common knowledge malky took over a depleted squad which malky had to biuld
If you cant seecthat todays academy is supplying the first team squad with 12 players named previously
Then you are brain dead
Theres no bullshit or rose tinted glasses on me
Unlike the sam lovers tan haters totally blinkered views
Its supposed to be a debate
I give you actual figures and numbers

What do you give a guess at £40 million becouse that suits your agenda
Langston/sam was £24 million
Wasnt mike hall and paul guy £6 and £9 million loans
Tg hot tan.put in £6 million immeadiatly to keep us solvent
Didnt sam hold the club to ransom for another £500k hours before our winding up court case
This all history on a thread that was about the future
But you should start reading what is written not what you think is written
Thats me done off to llantwit major comp now to pick up my grandson as we are going to tonights game
Looking forward to watching some of the future


Tan did have a ready made squad for the Premier with the likes of Bothroyd, Bellamy, Chopra, the late Whittigham, Marshall, Heaton, etc etc. They failed because of Dave Jones as far as I am concerned.

As for the £40 million debt does not £24n plus £15m make it it close to £40m?

As for TG he put in £200k then along came Tan who put in £4m to pay the tax man. I believe TG requested that his son was put on the books for the £200k.

As for Sam it was not the club he was chasing but Tan himself.
User avatar
Bakedalasker
 
Posts: 17203
Joined: Wed Nov 25, 2009 9:46 am
Location: Derby

Re: Fao ninnian27

Postby Forever Blue » Wed Nov 24, 2021 2:37 pm

Posted Bakedalaska:

Tan did have a ready made squad for the Premier with the likes of Bothroyd, Bellamy, Chopra, the late Whittigham, Marshall, Heaton, etc etc. They failed because of Dave Jones as far as I am concerned.

As for the £40 million debt does not £24n plus £15m make it it close to £40m?

As for TG he put in £200k then along came Tan who put in £4m to pay the tax man. I believe TG requested that his son was put on the books for the £200k.

As for Sam it was not the club he was chasing but Tan himself.










Ian,


Everything you’ve posted above is Spot on and ALL facts :thumbright:
Annis Jnr Author and Publisher of 7 Books.

My 7th Book is Available Now "MY STORY"

http://www.annisabraham.co.uk/books/buy-books/
http://www.annisabraham.co.uk/news/

My email : annisabraham@aol.com
Twitter: http://www.twitter.com/annisabraham
User avatar
Forever Blue
Admin
 
Posts: 139689
Joined: Sat Nov 21, 2009 11:30 am

Re: Fao ninnian27

Postby troobloo3339 » Thu Nov 25, 2021 6:15 pm

Forever Blue wrote:Posted Bakedalaska:

Tan did have a ready made squad for the Premier with the likes of Bothroyd, Bellamy, Chopra, the late Whittigham, Marshall, Heaton, etc etc. They failed because of Dave Jones as far as I am concerned.

As for the £40 million debt does not £24n plus £15m make it it close to £40m?

As for TG he put in £200k then along came Tan who put in £4m to pay the tax man. I believe TG requested that his son was put on the books for the £200k.

As for Sam it was not the club he was chasing but Tan himself.










Ian,


Everything you’ve posted above is Spot on and ALL facts :thumbright:


So the ready made squad for the premier league failed becouse of dave jones NOT TAN THEN
SO WE ONLY HAD 2 DEBTS
I NEVER SAID TG PUT IN MONEY I SAID HE GOT TAN TO PUT IN MONEY
BUT TAN IS THE CLUB

The old school tan haters sam lovers out in force supporting each.other
Hope you all can see through them
No comments on about 80% of my facts
Just slag tan arselick sam
Its like being brain washed
Dragging up the past
Our debt is down to £62 million
Wonder what £62"million today would of been worth nearly 12 years ago
Possibly under £40 million ????hmmm
Wonder how much our under 23s and under19s and under 16s are worth today
We turned down leeds uniteds bid in the £100.000 s for a 15 year old hmmm
troobloo3339
 
Posts: 7082
Joined: Fri Jul 09, 2010 6:50 pm

Re: Fao ninnian27

Postby troobloo3339 » Thu Nov 25, 2021 6:22 pm

troobloo3339 wrote:
Forever Blue wrote:Posted Bakedalaska:

Tan did have a ready made squad for the Premier with the likes of Bothroyd, Bellamy, Chopra, the late Whittigham, Marshall, Heaton, etc etc. They failed because of Dave Jones as far as I am concerned.

As for the £40 million debt does not £24n plus £15m make it it close to £40m?

As for TG he put in £200k then along came Tan who put in £4m to pay the tax man. I believe TG requested that his son was put on the books for the £200k.

As for Sam it was not the club he was chasing but Tan himself.










Ian,


Everything you’ve posted above is Spot on and ALL facts :thumbright:


So the ready made squad for the premier league failed becouse of dave jones NOT TAN THEN
SO WE ONLY HAD 2 DEBTS
I NEVER SAID TG PUT IN MONEY I SAID HE GOT TAN TO PUT IN MONEY
BUT TAN IS THE CLUB

The old school tan haters sam lovers out in force supporting each.other
Hope you all can see through them
No comments on about 80% of my facts
Just slag tan arselick sam
Its like being brain washed
Dragging up the past
Our debt is down to £62 million
Wonder what £62"million today would of been worth nearly 12 years ago
Possibly under £40 million ????hmmm
Wonder how much our under 23s and under19s and under 16s are worth today
We turned down leeds uniteds bid in the £100.000 s for a 15 year old hmmm


Just looked it up £100 12 years ago worth £152 .23 today
So £40 million then worth just over £60 million today
Even after over 2 years of a pandemic to come through hmmm
troobloo3339
 
Posts: 7082
Joined: Fri Jul 09, 2010 6:50 pm

Re: Fao ninnian27

Postby Bakedalasker » Thu Nov 25, 2021 7:43 pm

troobloo3339 wrote:
Forever Blue wrote:Posted Bakedalaska:

Tan did have a ready made squad for the Premier with the likes of Bothroyd, Bellamy, Chopra, the late Whittigham, Marshall, Heaton, etc etc. They failed because of Dave Jones as far as I am concerned.

As for the £40 million debt does not £24n plus £15m make it it close to £40m?

As for TG he put in £200k then along came Tan who put in £4m to pay the tax man. I believe TG requested that his son was put on the books for the £200k.

As for Sam it was not the club he was chasing but Tan himself.










Ian,


Everything you’ve posted above is Spot on and ALL facts :thumbright:


So the ready made squad for the premier league failed becouse of dave jones NOT TAN THEN
SO WE ONLY HAD 2 DEBTS
I NEVER SAID TG PUT IN MONEY I SAID HE GOT TAN TO PUT IN MONEY
BUT TAN IS THE CLUB

The old school tan haters sam lovers out in force supporting each.other
Hope you all can see through them
No comments on about 80% of my facts
Just slag tan arselick sam
Its like being brain washed
Dragging up the past
Our debt is down to £62 million
Wonder what £62"million today would of been worth nearly 12 years ago
Possibly under £40 million ????hmmm
Wonder how much our under 23s and under19s and under 16s are worth today
We turned down leeds uniteds bid in the £100.000 s for a 15 year old hmmm


Where are we blaming Tan for the Wembley Blackpool failure.

Us Sam lovers supporting each other? I don't see anyone supporting you, what does that tell us?
User avatar
Bakedalasker
 
Posts: 17203
Joined: Wed Nov 25, 2009 9:46 am
Location: Derby

Re: Fao ninnian27

Postby llan bluebird » Thu Nov 25, 2021 8:18 pm

Genuine question. What was Sams era greatest achievement ?

I know two seasons in the premier league and a league cup final although i don't think he was majority at the time (probably wrong)

Don't care about the debt, its not mine.
User avatar
llan bluebird
 
Posts: 8138
Joined: Sat Dec 17, 2011 8:13 pm

Re: Fao ninnian27

Postby Bakedalasker » Thu Nov 25, 2021 11:54 pm

llan bluebird wrote:Genuine question. What was Sams era greatest achievement ?

I know two seasons in the premier league and a league cup final although i don't think he was majority at the time (probably wrong)

Don't care about the debt, its not mine.


You mean Tan? His greatest achievement was making Warnock manager.

Sams greatest achievement was the climb from the Dungeon to the top of the Championship.
User avatar
Bakedalasker
 
Posts: 17203
Joined: Wed Nov 25, 2009 9:46 am
Location: Derby

Re: Fao ninnian27

Postby JackRussel » Fri Nov 26, 2021 12:13 pm

Ninian27 wrote:
troobloo3339 wrote:Re your reply to me yesterday about talking
Shot (i.think you.meant shit?)
I never said there was no bids but the nature of those bids
Are.unknown
I used the facts of the academy as proof that
Tan foes spend a lot of money and has not
Lost interest in our club
You say the academy is financed by a £1
Million grant (dream on )
We have 14 age groups from under 6s to under 23s
Fully financed for kit training ground and match grounds
All transport to away games this year under
7 and 8s have been to liverpool man city southampton aston villa to name a few the age groups have many.many
Coaches looking after them
From age under 9s all the boys have 1 day a week
(At least ) at the stadium doing thier school work
In coordination with thier full time school
From under 9s upwards they get extra mentoring on a one
To one basis
They have regular analyse on weaknesses
And atributes they get contracts so they get a minimum of a full season of proper guidance
Now if you think all that can.be done on £1
Million you need to give your head a wobble
And finally uding the fact i have 2 grandsons
In the academy to discredit my opinion
Is quite frankly disgusting
And now the biggest crap point you tried to make
Out was fact ( only a couple of players have come through
recently )
Lets have a look
Bagan . Denham tom davies . Sang. Bowen. Brown. Patten.
Kieron evans .colwill. harris. Isaak davies.zimba
All have had.first team game time or have been.on the first team bench
Thats 10 more than.the 2 you say weve had
And i hope ive not missed anyone out




Mate, let’s have a look most of those players are other clubs Accademy players. Yes one million grant , mate I can’t comment on all the young young ones at Accademy level, I will take your word for it :thumbright: mate don’t get upset you make sense half the time :lol: :thumbup:

Half the time sense is better than no sense at all :happy1:
User avatar
JackRussel
 
Posts: 4
Joined: Wed Nov 03, 2021 9:32 am

Re: Fao ninnian27

Postby Abergavenny » Fri Nov 26, 2021 5:05 pm

Bakedalasker wrote:
llan bluebird wrote:Genuine question. What was Sams era greatest achievement ?

I know two seasons in the premier league and a league cup final although i don't think he was majority at the time (probably wrong)

Don't care about the debt, its not mine.


You mean Tan? His greatest achievement was making Warnock manager.

Sams greatest achievement was the climb from the Dungeon to the top of the Championship.

Sam did not take us to the top of the championship Think we were 13th the year he sold
Abergavenny
 
Posts: 346
Joined: Sun Apr 19, 2020 8:13 am

Re: Fao ninnian27

Postby troobloo3339 » Fri Nov 26, 2021 9:46 pm

Bakedalasker wrote:
llan bluebird wrote:Genuine question. What was Sams era greatest achievement ?

I know two seasons in the premier league and a league cup final although i don't think he was majority at the time (probably wrong)

Don't care about the debt, its not mine.


You mean Tan? His greatest achievement was making Warnock manager.

Sams greatest achievement was the climb from the Dungeon to the top of the Championship.

We were never top of the championship at the end of any season under sam
Still spouting untruths
I did need back up to prove you lot are full.of hate for tan and arse lickers of sam
troobloo3339
 
Posts: 7082
Joined: Fri Jul 09, 2010 6:50 pm

Re: Fao ninnian27

Postby Forever Blue » Sat Nov 27, 2021 11:34 am

troobloo3339 wrote:
Bakedalasker wrote:
llan bluebird wrote:Genuine question. What was Sams era greatest achievement ?

I know two seasons in the premier league and a league cup final although i don't think he was majority at the time (probably wrong)

Don't care about the debt, its not mine.


You mean Tan? His greatest achievement was making Warnock manager.

Sams greatest achievement was the climb from the Dungeon to the top of the Championship.

We were never top of the championship at the end of any season under sam
Still spouting untruths
I did need back up to prove you lot are full.of hate for tan and arse lickers of sam



When Sam left a few days before Norwich away , Cardiff city were 5pts clear at the TOP
OF THE CHAMPIONS A FACT :thumbright: :bluebird:

AND YES I HATE WHAT TAN DID TO OUR CLUB :bluescarf: :bluescarf: :bluescarf: :bluescarf:
Annis Jnr Author and Publisher of 7 Books.

My 7th Book is Available Now "MY STORY"

http://www.annisabraham.co.uk/books/buy-books/
http://www.annisabraham.co.uk/news/

My email : annisabraham@aol.com
Twitter: http://www.twitter.com/annisabraham
User avatar
Forever Blue
Admin
 
Posts: 139689
Joined: Sat Nov 21, 2009 11:30 am

Re: Fao ninnian27

Postby Bakedalasker » Sat Nov 27, 2021 11:42 am

troobloo3339 wrote:
Bakedalasker wrote:
llan bluebird wrote:Genuine question. What was Sams era greatest achievement ?

I know two seasons in the premier league and a league cup final although i don't think he was majority at the time (probably wrong)

Don't care about the debt, its not mine.


You mean Tan? His greatest achievement was making Warnock manager.

Sams greatest achievement was the climb from the Dungeon to the top of the Championship.

We were never top of the championship at the end of any season under sam
Still spouting untruths
I did need back up to prove you lot are full.of hate for tan and arse lickers of sam


Yes we were and this proves you do not know what you are talking about.
User avatar
Bakedalasker
 
Posts: 17203
Joined: Wed Nov 25, 2009 9:46 am
Location: Derby

Re: Fao ninnian27

Postby Bakedalasker » Sat Nov 27, 2021 11:51 am

Bakedalasker wrote:
troobloo3339 wrote:
Bakedalasker wrote:
llan bluebird wrote:Genuine question. What was Sams era greatest achievement ?

I know two seasons in the premier league and a league cup final although i don't think he was majority at the time (probably wrong)

Don't care about the debt, its not mine.


You mean Tan? His greatest achievement was making Warnock manager.

Sams greatest achievement was the climb from the Dungeon to the top of the Championship.

We were never top of the championship at the end of any season under sam
Still spouting untruths
I did need back up to prove you lot are full.of hate for tan and arse lickers of sam


Yes we were and this proves you do not know what you are talking about.


Just read the post again.

I said we were top of the Championship when Sam was with us. He was booted out before the end of that season where we finished 13th. he left us at the top.

That the Truth and pure fact of the matter.
User avatar
Bakedalasker
 
Posts: 17203
Joined: Wed Nov 25, 2009 9:46 am
Location: Derby

Next


Return to General Chat

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Carpman, Google [Bot] and 94 guests

Disclaimer :
The views and comments entered in these forums are personal and are not necessarily those of the management of this board.
The management of this board is not responsible for the content of any external internet sites.