Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Steve, Morison

Wed Nov 24, 2021 11:55 pm

Asks fans to stop booing.
Come on he and the coaching staff have only been in the job 5 minutes.
I'm pissed off we are all pissed off but booing doesn't help the cause.

Re: Steve, Morison

Thu Nov 25, 2021 12:21 am

I totally agree... Still not sure why bacuna is anywhere near the first 11 though..he offers nothing..he gave the ball away which resulted in the corner they scored from.. defending was awful for their goal..we deserved at least a point from that game but we all know it's going to be a bumpy ride but we have to give morison time

Thu Nov 25, 2021 3:01 am

Personally I felt the booing at the end of the game was aimed more at the abject referee and the blatant gamesmanship of the Hull players which once again went unpunished I cannot fault the effort of the lads tonight.

Thu Nov 25, 2021 6:51 am

It wasn't aimed at the ref. The guy next to me was booing and saying " sort it out morison" as were a few others dotted about

Thu Nov 25, 2021 10:19 am

Bambasbestbuddy22 wrote:It wasn't aimed at the ref. The guy next to me was booing and saying " sort it out morison" as were a few others dotted about

Yep, same around me... :(

Not sure how many, as it's so quiet at the CCS thede days, even a sungle voice is emphasised and a bus load of away supporters can outsing the home crowd

The cynicism before during and after games has been around for sime time nowv(well beyond this season) and it must surely rub off on the players on the field?