Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

This can never be right.

Thu Nov 25, 2021 2:20 pm

https://the72.co.uk/256247/cardiff-city ... et-values/
There must have been relegation clauses in their contracts?

Alex Smithies: £33,000-a-week
Leandro Bacuna: £27,000-a-week
Joe Ralls: £25,000-a-week
Sean Morrison: £23,000-a-week
Aden Flint: £18,000-a-week

Re: This can never be right.

Thu Nov 25, 2021 4:28 pm

stickywicket wrote:https://the72.co.uk/256247/cardiff-citys-5-highest-earning-players-in-2021-22-and-their-transfer-market-values/
There must have been relegation clauses in their contracts?

Alex Smithies: £33,000-a-week
Leandro Bacuna: £27,000-a-week
Joe Ralls: £25,000-a-week
Sean Morrison: £23,000-a-week
Aden Flint: £18,000-a-week

The last 4 are about right in what I was told and then they bloody gave Smithies a £20,000 plus wage, do they ever learn.

Thu Nov 25, 2021 5:02 pm

Bacuna must have a hell of an agent to get him a four year deal on £27k a week - anybody know who his agent was at that time I wonder?

:roll:

Thu Nov 25, 2021 5:42 pm

davids wrote:Bacuna must have a hell of an agent to get him a four year deal on £27k a week - anybody know who his agent was at that time I wonder?

Niel warnocks son hmmmm

Thu Nov 25, 2021 8:05 pm

There's something else that can never be right - Bacuna's transfer value according to that link is £1.98m!

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :roll:

If they'd put it down as £fuckall that would have been more accurate.

In fact, if anyone was daft enough to offer £1.98p we should snap their hand off

Thu Nov 25, 2021 8:28 pm

What's missed here is that several of the current Bluebird squad are 'looked after' by the same 'Agent' as Leandro Bacuna

Why people get so obsessed with other peoples 'agreed' contracts (it takes two sides to do a deal) always baffles me but it is what it is

Apart from Leandro Bacuna, Keiffer Moore, Sean Morrison, Aiden Flint, Joe Ralls, Mark Harris, James Collins, Ryan Giles (loanee), Arron Ramsey, Rhys Healey and a certain Lee Tomlin (now all ex Bluebirds) are amongst them

To the best of my knowedge, Unique Sports is the one connected Neil Warnock's son

Fri Nov 26, 2021 6:21 am

davids wrote:Bacuna must have a hell of an agent to get him a four year deal on £27k a week - anybody know who his agent was at that time I wonder?

He was the player that was ment to keep us in the premier league! Warnock for all the good he done with free signings, blew all the cash he was given on duds.