near post headers

A forum for all things Cardiff City

near post headers

Postby Bluebird 67 » Fri Nov 26, 2021 9:22 am

If you look at the goal at Preston four cardiff players were at the near post yet one preston player nodded it on for a far post goal.
Against Hull near post header and far post goal despite four cardiff defenders

Why did that happen again, Surely Hudson must have seen that at Preston?
Bluebird 67

near post headers

Advertisement

Advertisement
Login or Register to remove this ad.

Re: near post headers

Postby Sven » Fri Nov 26, 2021 9:38 am

So it's his fault in only his second game back? :shock:

Give the guy a chance...! :roll:
"If you think what I say is 'offensive' to you, you should hear what I keep to myself...!"
Sven

Postby bluecityblue » Fri Nov 26, 2021 10:19 am

I commented about this at the Hull game. Seven defenders in the box and they get two free headers, one to flick on and one to nod it in, Shocking.
bluecityblue

Postby Sven » Fri Nov 26, 2021 3:32 pm

bluecityblue wrote:I commented about this at the Hull game. Seven defenders in the box and they get two free headers, one to flick on and one to nod it in, Shocking.

Tuat may be; but the OP blamed newly appointed Mark Hudson and that just ain't right or fair... :roll:
"If you think what I say is 'offensive' to you, you should hear what I keep to myself...!"
Sven

Postby bluesince62 » Fri Nov 26, 2021 4:17 pm

Sven wrote:
bluecityblue wrote:I commented about this at the Hull game. Seven defenders in the box and they get two free headers, one to flick on and one to nod it in, Shocking.

Tuat may ve; butvtgevOP blamed newly appointed Mark Hudson and that just ain't right or fair... :roll:

6 posts Chris, new poster & all negative posts???
bluesince62

Postby Bluebird 67 » Fri Nov 26, 2021 5:32 pm

Firstly i am not a new poster ,i was Kimble but had problems with a saved password and before that i was The Chief, so wrong assumption Paul...and i was commenting about 2 games in a row conceding the same type of goal and with Hudson coming in ..whats wrong with him pressing home that at Preston it was not good enough defending
You sven are all too quick in criticising posters , what gives you the right..suddenly the font of all knowledge
Bluebird 67

Postby Bluebird 67 » Fri Nov 26, 2021 5:40 pm

Paul...six posts and all negative..new poster!!!...i ve been on this forum far longer than you and my posts are negative because they are not your opinion, don t forget it is all about opinions .
Bluebird 67

Postby bluesince62 » Fri Dec 24, 2021 11:40 pm

Bluebird 67 wrote:Firstly i am not a new poster ,i was Kimble but had problems with a saved password and before that i was The Chief, so wrong assumption Paul...and i was commenting about 2 games in a row conceding the same type of goal and with Hudson coming in ..whats wrong with him pressing home that at Preston it was not good enough defending
You sven are all too quick in criticising posters , what gives you the right..suddenly the font of all knowledge

And i would know this how?? There are some who are bew, some are using multis,I dont know you, so wouldnt know if you had been here under other usernames or not would I? So you have been here longer than I have? Does that make a difference? But to have a pop at hudson so early on, when this been happening since the season started is a tad unfair imho.
bluesince62

Return to General Chat