Steve Morison:“Cardiff fans and We have to use our experien

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Postby Forever Blue » Sat Nov 27, 2021 6:32 pm

Cardiff City manager Steve Morison:

"I thought we were excellent, I thought we dominated in all areas, with and without the ball.”

“When you need to lift things and get the important results, you need to look to experience.”

"Conditions were terrible, it was really tough, but we fought for each other and the fans and it was a well deserved victory.

"It's only the media who want to focus on the stat about the first half goals, I couldn't care less when we score as long as we win games of football.

"We have won three in four and we look for the positives and how we can get better going forward."

“Let’s all be positive and believe, this club will stay up as long as we all stick together.”
Attachments
053BFED9-3285-4F98-9A00-B4E0E0572B5F.jpeg
053BFED9-3285-4F98-9A00-B4E0E0572B5F.jpeg (65.75 KiB) Viewed 5136 times
Annis Jnr Author and Publisher of 7 Books.

My 7th Book is Available Now "MY STORY"

http://www.annisabraham.co.uk/books/buy-books/
http://www.annisabraham.co.uk/news/

My email : annisabraham@aol.com
Twitter: http://www.twitter.com/annisabraham
Forever Blue
Admin

Advertisement

Advertisement
Login or Register to remove this ad.

Re: Steve Morison:“Cardiff fans and We have to use our exper

Postby Bakedalasker » Sat Nov 27, 2021 6:40 pm

Damn clear message that.
Bakedalasker

Postby cardiff 74 » Sat Nov 27, 2021 6:55 pm

Bakedalasker wrote:Damn clear message that.

Totally agree with him
cardiff 74

Postby Paulyblue » Sat Nov 27, 2021 7:06 pm

Hopefully will shut up the boo boys
Paulyblue

Postby Mike Strinati » Sat Nov 27, 2021 7:18 pm

More than happy with Morison as manager at the current time. Definately got the fans onside and always seems to say it how it is. No bullshit. :bluescarf: :ayatollah: :bluebird:
Mike Strinati

Postby Barclay1 » Sat Nov 27, 2021 8:56 pm

Lets put Morisons reign Into context. I'm happy with the appt. Today we won, away, got ourselves in front, against a useful team.

Little differences make all the difference. We've proved we can have more possession, albeit that it should be further upfield, play a bit, not have to resort to hoofing it. 3 wins out of 4 give me some hope we may be able to survive this year.

The one thing we have yet to prove is that we can be consistent. 3/4 may seem consistent to you, but we as fans go from elation to despair when we have to put up with performances like we had against Hull. 4/4 would have sent a huge message. It very much should have been 4/4

We need to be in a position that, against lower half table clubs we should be seen as favourites to take the points. The Hull result shows us teams below us, injury hit, and In no better form than us, can still very easily outmanouvre us with minimal fuss.

Hearing Nathan Jones today say that most clubs "enjoy playing against Cardiff City" was hard to take.

If we can get consistency to add to our current improvements, we will survive.
1st Game 24th Nov 1973 City v Bolton 1-0 (Gil Reece)
Barclay1

Postby bluesince62 » Sat Nov 27, 2021 9:01 pm

Barclay1 wrote:Lets put Morisons reign Into context. I'm happy with the appt. Today we won, away, got ourselves in front, against a useful team.

Little differences make all the difference. We've proved we can have more possession, albeit that it should be further upfield, play a bit, not have to resort to hoofing it. 3 wins out of 4 give me some hope we may be able to survive this year.

The one thing we have yet to prove is that we can be consistent. 3/4 may seem consistent to you, but we as fans go from elation to despair when we have to put up with performances like we had against Hull. 4/4 would have sent a huge message. It very much should have been 4/4

We need to be in a position that, against lower half table clubs we should be seen as favourites to take the points. The Hull result shows us teams below us, injury hit, and In no better form than us, can still very easily outmanouvre us with minimal fuss.

Hearing Nathan Jones today say that most clubs "enjoy playing against Cardiff City" was hard to take.

Well nathan jones is going by how we used to set up & play.bet he gutted tonight though, as he loves paying against cardiff, pmsl.

Hull got lucky against us, did not out pay is at all, we had twice as many shots and on target, the width of a post and some good keeping from their goalie, no way did they play better than us.
bluesince62

Postby Danny Says » Sat Nov 27, 2021 9:15 pm

Paulyblue wrote:Hopefully will shut up the boo boys

What boo boys?
He made a mistake v Hull, he didn’t admit it ie “Leo was playing well and was unlucky to be taken off” and hooking Vaulks - but he implicitly accepted his error by leaving them out today.
It’s acceptable for fans to justifiably criticise but not when there isn’t any justification.
Danny Says

Postby Barclay1 » Sat Nov 27, 2021 9:19 pm

bluesince62 wrote:
Barclay1 wrote:Lets put Morisons reign Into context. I'm happy with the appt. Today we won, away, got ourselves in front, against a useful team.

Well nathan jones is going by how we used to set up & play.bet he gutted tonight though, as he loves paying against cardiff, pmsl.

Hull got lucky against us, did not out pay is at all, we had twice as many shots and on target, the width of a post and some good keeping from their goalie, no way did they play better than us.

Hull didn't have to be better than us to win. Dare I say they found it quite easy, first 15 mins of the second half apart, to keep us far from goal, and nullify any threat we had.

Anyway, today we won. For a change I really don't want us to undo the hard work as we have consistently done this year, against three potentially winnable games
1st Game 24th Nov 1973 City v Bolton 1-0 (Gil Reece)
Barclay1

Postby ReesWestonSuperMare » Sun Nov 28, 2021 12:23 pm

There was someone on the radio wales phone last night saying he booed at half and full time and did so because he was booing at the Referee........

How anyone is supposed to know that is beyond me.
So here is a tip - if the Ref Feck's you off in a game - you have numerous chants to choose from :-

Whose the w@nker in the black
You dont know what youre doing
etc
ReesWestonSuperMare

Postby MoodyBluebird » Sun Nov 28, 2021 12:57 pm

I think you've misquoted Nathan Jones, either deliberately or otherwise, which does make a big difference to views he expressed. To paraphrase, he said other teams enjoy playing us AT THE MOMENT, which is a fair point as we've only just come off our abysmal run of defeats and our confidence levels even now are a bit fragile. I'm sure if we continue our steady rise up the table, he would not hold or express such views.
MoodyBluebird

Postby Forever Blue » Sun Nov 28, 2021 2:43 pm

Reply FB:
Attachments
822D7F54-03BA-4D57-A4A4-F30F183A030C.jpeg
822D7F54-03BA-4D57-A4A4-F30F183A030C.jpeg (417.43 KiB) Viewed 2060 times

Forever Blue
Admin

Postby Forever Blue » Sun Nov 28, 2021 3:58 pm

Cardiff City manager Steve Morison:

"I thought we were excellent, I thought we dominated in all areas, with and without the ball.”

“When you need to lift things and get the important results, you need to look to experience, experience players are needed to get us out of the trouble we are in.”

"Conditions were terrible, it was really tough, but we fought for each other and the fans and it was a well deserved victory.

"It's only the media who want to focus on the stat about the first half goals, I couldn't care less when we score as long as we win games of football.

"We have won three in four and we look for the positives and how we can get better going forward."

“Let’s all be positive and believe, this club will stay up as long as we all stick together.”
Attachments
E1E2B57B-A09F-4CDA-87FA-CD9626E55A4A.jpeg
E1E2B57B-A09F-4CDA-87FA-CD9626E55A4A.jpeg (253.38 KiB) Viewed 1794 times

Forever Blue
Admin

Return to General Chat