Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

“ After last night / That’s it “

Tue Nov 30, 2021 11:35 am

For Derby County NO WAY BACK League 1 next season.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Re: “ After last night / That’s it “

Tue Nov 30, 2021 11:36 am

UPDATED:

‘’Derby County 21 points deducted / Down and out in My View:

‘Reading 6 points deducted and fighting for every point.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Tue Nov 30, 2021 1:48 pm

Never say never :old:

Tue Nov 30, 2021 2:01 pm

Danny Says wrote:Never say never :old:

They are virtually 7 wins behind, if they even win everyone of them games, they would have to hope the clubs or clubs above them lose everyone then continue to win some and hope continue loses.

Tue Nov 30, 2021 3:26 pm

There were 3 well taken goals tbf,tom Lawrence scored a screamer! And the winner for QPR was class! Some nice football played by both sides if I'm truthful, but I tend to agree, derby will have to have some extremely good results, all the while hoping teams above them go on some terrible runs!! And after snow gate, cant say I care for them! Plus they cheated and got caught, so getting their just deserts imho.

Tue Nov 30, 2021 4:15 pm

bluesince62 wrote:There were 3 well taken goals tbf,tom Lawrence scored a screamer! And the winner for QPR was class! Some nice football played by both sides if I'm truthful, but I tend to agree, derby will have to have some extremely good results, all the while hoping teams above them go on some terrible runs!! And after snow gate, cant say I care for them! Plus they cheated and got caught, so getting their just deserts imho.

Paul,

Actually, I totally agree with you on all accounts , they need virtually a miracle and they 100% don’t deserve it :thumbright:

Wed Dec 01, 2021 10:47 pm

Derby face LIQUIDATION unless HMRC agree to write off more than £20MILLION of debt, prospective buyers fear... leaving club 'sleepwalking' towards oblivion

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/footb ... -debt.html

+ Derby County have been docked 21 points so far this season by the EFL
+ US businessman Chris Kirchner is the main party interested in a takeover
+ But prospective buyers of Derby fear the club is in danger of liquidation
+ Club owes around £29m to HMRC and total debts amount to almost £60m
+ Derby are currently bottom of the Championship, 19 points adrift of safety

Thu Dec 02, 2021 12:30 am

Forever Blue wrote:
bluesince62 wrote:There were 3 well taken goals tbf,tom Lawrence scored a screamer! And the winner for QPR was class! Some nice football played by both sides if I'm truthful, but I tend to agree, derby will have to have some extremely good results, all the while hoping teams above them go on some terrible runs!! And after snow gate, cant say I care for them! Plus they cheated and got caught, so getting their just deserts imho.

Paul,

Actually, I totally agree with you on all accounts , they need virtually a miracle and they 100% don’t deserve it :thumbright:

Perhaps a cheeky bid for Lawrence in jan if they doomed? Lol.