Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Re: VINCENT TAN TIME TO BITE THE BULLET

Tue Jan 04, 2022 10:47 pm

Forever Blue wrote:
nubbsy wrote:
ReesWestonSuperMare wrote:The only people who should F off is Dalman and Choo.

Tan has put countless millions in - and it's been squandered - firstly by ex managers. Alleged back handers , dodgy agents related to managers. Giving out stupid contracts to rubbish players - Madine / Vassell and countless countless others.

Now is not the time to sack people - now is the time to make everyone accountable for the role they have been given. AND if they dont or cant do that - then sell or not renew the contract.

We are in for a tricky few games that's for sure. Bacuna just wrote his own P45 tonight - probably wants to clubbing in England for the New Years eve celebrations

The accountability and overall responsibility stops with the top dog and that's Tan. He's put alot of money in yes but he's been f*cking clueless from the start. This club needs someone who knows how to run a club not some old money Malaysian who's lost interest in his toy.

100% The buck Jack stops at the top a fact and Tan is to blame at the end of the day, he employs these muppets.

So Annis who did Sam employ when our club went tits up before the Sheffield Utd game? Black Friday.

You know I respect and have affinity for Sam but let’s have some parity of treatment ffs.

Wed Jan 05, 2022 3:23 pm

maccydee wrote:
Forever Blue wrote:
nubbsy wrote:

Tan has put countless millions in - and it's been squandered - firstly by ex managers. Alleged back handers , dodgy agents related to managers. Giving out stupid contracts to rubbish players - Madine / Vassell and countless countless others.

Now is not the time to sack people - now is the time to make everyone accountable for the role they have been given. AND if they dont or cant do that - then sell or not renew the contract.

We are in for a tricky few games that's for sure. Bacuna just wrote his own P45 tonight - probably wants to clubbing in England for the New Years eve celebrations

The accountability and overall responsibility stops with the top dog and that's Tan. He's put alot of money in yes but he's been f*cking clueless from the start. This club needs someone who knows how to run a club not some old money Malaysian who's lost interest in his toy.

100% The buck Jack stops at the top a fact and Tan is to blame at the end of the day, he employs these muppets.

So Annis who did Sam employ when our club went tits up before the Sheffield Utd game? Black Friday.

You know I respect and have affinity for Sam but let’s have some parity of treatment ffs.

But Sam took the hit then and the blame. Why, because he was the top boy then.

Wed Jan 05, 2022 3:44 pm

Bakedalasker wrote:
maccydee wrote:
Forever Blue wrote:
nubbsy wrote:

You know full well I don’t mean Sam.

I’m sure Tan feels responsible for mistakes made.

Wed Jan 05, 2022 3:51 pm

Bakedalasker wrote:
maccydee wrote:
Forever Blue wrote:
nubbsy wrote:

Well in the article published in another thread recently (the one about when Tan and Sam were working together) Sam said the only mistake he made whilst in charge was getting Cardiff Blues to play at the stadium too:

“We like that sport. Certainly we are not anti-rugby, but playing rugby for a Premier League club does not work.

“Vincent Tan also financed the achievement of promotion, while he did not make the mistake I did, which was my only mistake when I was owner."

So I'm not sure Sam ever did accept the blame then.