Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Re: UPDATED: STEVE MORISON HAS AGO AT ISAAK DAVIES

Fri Dec 31, 2021 4:00 pm

Agree with Sven, if you were shit you were shit your job is to work harder and do better simple as no wonder the youngsters of this world think it’s ok to be average or not work hard or expect the world on a plate for them

Honesty is always the best policy you’ll never get anywhere in life with people telling you how good you are when your not

Reminds me of X factor with all these families sending on kids and adults who can’t sing, horrendous all for encouragement of course but if your tone deaf your tone deaf simple as encouraging that is just wrong

He was poor so what he will show what he can do again I’m sure and be more determined to do so, only criticism for me is that morison should have gone both barrels on Bacuna as well

Bacuna is lucky that we simply don’t have any players much better than him, pack shit and slow, Vaulks shit, Ralls barely any better than either of the two mentioned prior, colwill promising but much better at 10 than centre mid , quite simply doesn’t matter how shit Bacuna is until personal changes he’s always gonna be starting or coming off the bench

Fri Dec 31, 2021 5:40 pm

smakerzthebluebird wrote:Agree with Sven, if you were shit you were shit your job is to work harder and do better simple as no wonder the youngsters of this world think it’s ok to be average or not work hard or expect the world on a plate for them

Honesty is always the best policy you’ll never get anywhere in life with people telling you how good you are when your not

Reminds me of X factor with all these families sending on kids and adults who can’t sing, horrendous all for encouragement of course but if your tone deaf your tone deaf simple as encouraging that is just wrong

He was poor so what he will show what he can do again I’m sure and be more determined to do so, only criticism for me is that morison should have gone both barrels on Bacuna as well

Bacuna is lucky that we simply don’t have any players much better than him, pack shit and slow, Vaulks shit, Ralls barely any better than either of the two mentioned prior, colwill promising but much better at 10 than centre mid , quite simply doesn’t matter how shit Bacuna is until personal changes he’s always gonna be starting or coming off the bench

I (genuinely) had a colleague whose mantra was "Just enough is good enough...!" and believed if a pass mark was 50% and you had 51% you'd worked too hard! :shock:

I used to say yes, but it's the 49% you still don't know that will cause issues on the job! :roll:

Sat Jan 01, 2022 2:59 pm

To be fair Morison knows the player better than any of us having managed him for a good amount of time. I trust that he knows if it’s a good idea or not. Maybe he deserved the bollocking.

Let’s be honest some are going to use it to be critical of the club. When Harris didn’t do this we criticised.

Sun Jan 02, 2022 10:12 am

I watched the game and Davies was no worse than any other player out there for us. What did Collins do that was so impressive for example? Also, I'm pretty sure that Keiffer is paid a lot more than Davies yet his contribution this season has been mostly woeful. Cheap shot by Morison IMO.