Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Re: Are the vaccinated scared of the truth?

Sat Jan 01, 2022 10:30 am

Ling cancer can be caused by non smoking genetic issues... Covid is tested as covid.

Sat Jan 01, 2022 10:45 am

Einstein wrote:Ling cancer can be caused by non smoking genetic issues... Covid is tested as covid.

Sclerosis of liver = alcohol?
I agree with you in principle mate, I really do. Just being devils advocate really.

Sat Jan 01, 2022 11:03 am

TheHangedMan wrote:I won't diddle you with figures, facts or untruthes......but I will ask a simple question for all the lovely people who have felt downtrodden, excluded and alienated........just because they used their free will not to put a foreign substance in their perfect body.

Have you made the right decision?

The TRUTH is now emerging. We have NO vaccine, we have NO defense, we have a virus that we cannot control.

On the upside, even the worst variant only killed our older loved ones. 99% of the mass populous were always safe.

People need to wake up, it's a virus we will have to live with, we cannot control it, it will do what it wants.......we just need to get on with life. :bluebird:

What the f are you on about? I trust you have no doctors or GP’s as mates? I do. We have no vaccine do we? :laughing5: Ffs
I know people under 50 who have died with this, no underlying conditions.

Sat Jan 01, 2022 11:09 am

goats wrote:
TheHangedMan wrote:I won't diddle you with figures, facts or untruthes......but I will ask a simple question for all the lovely people who have felt downtrodden, excluded and alienated........just because they used their free will not to put a foreign substance in their perfect body.

Have you made the right decision?

The TRUTH is now emerging. We have NO vaccine, we have NO defense, we have a virus that we cannot control.

On the upside, even the worst variant only killed our older loved ones. 99% of the mass populous were always safe.

People need to wake up, it's a virus we will have to live with, we cannot control it, it will do what it wants.......we just need to get on with life. :bluebird:

What the f are you on about? I trust you have no doctors or GP’s as mates? I do. We have no vaccine do we? :laughing5: Ffs
I know people under 50 who have died with this, no underlying conditions.

Spot on !!

Sat Jan 01, 2022 1:28 pm

Trump has had his booster. La La La.

Sat Jan 01, 2022 1:47 pm

bluebirdoct1962 wrote:
Einstein wrote:I have no problem with people not having the vaccine that is their choice.

However, an unvaccinated person who gets covid and goes to hospital should be made to pay for their treatment and unless they are deemed medically excempt from having a vaccine.

If people who decide not to have the vaccine are clear in their thinking they should have no problem with this.

As someone who’s vaccinated, see what you’re saying but when I said the same to my son he said “What about people with lung cancer who’ve smoked?”

My arguement exactly, liver disease from alchohol, and any other vices that are known to be detrimental to health?? The list would be huge,and we pay towards our health service through ni contributions and the like all our working lives, so if you do it for a person not having one vaccine, it has to be done across the board! Then what??

Sat Jan 01, 2022 2:08 pm

Einstein wrote:Ling cancer can be caused by non smoking genetic issues... Covid is tested as covid.

51% of people in hospital were admitted with other illnesses and caught Covid IN HOSPITAL, so how could you charge them for that when it’s the hospital who are liable ?

Sat Jan 01, 2022 2:42 pm

Mr Ducie wrote:

51% of people in hospital were admitted with other illnesses and caught Covid IN HOSPITAL, so how could you charge them for that when it’s the hospital who are liable ?

Your misreading that. They're going to hospital for something else but have found to have Covid when admitted.

Sat Jan 01, 2022 3:37 pm

What shit are you chatting?

Deaths and hospitalisations so much higher pre vaccine and it wasn’t just the old.

Problem with the internet is clowns being allowed a forum to spout their shite.

Sat Jan 01, 2022 6:41 pm

maccydee wrote:What shit are you chatting?

Deaths and hospitalisations so much higher pre vaccine and it wasn’t just the old.

:clap:

Sat Jan 01, 2022 8:43 pm

True, but the average age of death is still 83! Yes a percentage have died at a younger age, but not in big numbers like the eldery with underlying disease! He is correct though, as its been written about already, they are whats being called "incidental cases" and deaths were much higher as the virus was a lot stronger than omicron too.
A high proportion of icu patients were thrre not because they were positive, but for other reasons, and they incidentally tested positive whilst in icu.according to some experts, with omicron you can test negative one hour, then a fee hrs later test positive, as its that virilant @ so some might well have contracted it whilst in there? Not saying they have, but its not impossible.

Sat Jan 01, 2022 9:30 pm

Let's assume COVID only seriously affected a tiny 1% of the population of the UK .that would still mean the NHS having to treat a staggering 670000 thousand people.

Sat Jan 01, 2022 9:51 pm

bluesince62 wrote:

True, but the average age of death is still 83! Yes a percentage have died at a younger age, but not in big numbers like the eldery with underlying disease! He is correct though, as its been written about already, they are whats being called "incidental cases" and deaths were much higher as the virus was a lot stronger than omicron too.
A high proportion of icu patients were thrre not because they were positive, but for other reasons, and they incidentally tested positive whilst in icu.according to some experts, with omicron you can test negative one hour, then a fee hrs later test positive, as its that virilant @ so some might well have contracted it whilst in there? Not saying they have, but its not impossible.

Alpha and delta are not weaker than the original virus. We now have vaccines and better treatment techniques hence less deaths.

Sat Jan 01, 2022 11:01 pm

There's a great interview on Rumble with Dr Robert Malone, the inventor of the Rna vaccine technology who has consistently spoken out over the Covid thing and who has just been banned by twitter - a true sign 'they; are worried about what he has to say.

On another aspect of this business he spoke of the brainwashing that has been undertaken:

'What one observes with the mass hypnosis is that a large fraction of the population is completely unable to process new scientific data and facts demonstrating that they have been misled about the effectiveness and adverse impacts of mandatory mask use, lockdowns, and genetic vaccines that cause people’s bodies to make large amounts of biologically active coronavirus Spike protein.

These hypnotized by this process are unable to recognize the lies and misrepresentations they are being bombarded with on a daily basis, and actively attack anyone who has the temerity to share information with them which contradicts the propaganda that they have come to embrace. And for those whose families and social networks have been torn apart by this process, and who find that close relatives and friends have ghosted them because they question the officially endorsed “truth” and are actually following the scientific literature, this can be a source of deep anguish, sorrow and psychological pain.'

Read/hear it all below:

https://rwmalonemd.substack.com/p/mass- ... -psychosis

Sat Jan 01, 2022 11:16 pm

maccydee wrote:
bluesince62 wrote:

Alpha and delta are not weaker than the original virus. We now have vaccines and better treatment techniques hence less deaths.

I was clearly stating Omicron cases, as thats what we are talking now! And it is proving to be a lot weaker than the last strain( delta) which took many lives according to figures,better tratment techniques? What are they then, as icu os usually the best we do with severe disease or illnness.
The vaccines do NOT stop the spread of the omicron virus,even in triple vaccinated people, how can you say with certainty a nurse for olinstance, didnt take it into the unit? The simple truth is, we dont know, due to its rapid spreading,negative in the morning, positive by the afternoon is what ive read, so its not 100% these people in icu, were positive on 1st arrival, because they could be later on in the day, through incidental transmission whilst there.???
Lastly, omicron is the dominant strain now, not delta.look at the figures.

Sat Jan 01, 2022 11:44 pm

bluesince62 wrote:
maccydee wrote:
bluesince62 wrote:

I was clearly stating Omicron cases, as thats what we are talking now! And it is proving to be a lot weaker than the last strain( delta) which took many lives according to figures,better tratment techniques? What are they then, as icu os usually the best we do with severe disease or illnness.
The vaccines do NOT stop the spread of the omicron virus,even in triple vaccinated people, how can you say with certainty a nurse for olinstance, didnt take it into the unit? The simple truth is, we dont know, due to its rapid spreading,negative in the morning, positive by the afternoon is what ive read, so its not 100% these people in icu, were positive on 1st arrival, because they could be later on in the day, through incidental transmission whilst there.???
Lastly, omicron is the dominant strain now, not delta.look at the figures.

Boosters can stop the spread of omicron and certainly prevent hospitalisations and deaths.

Sun Jan 02, 2022 12:01 pm

bluesince62 wrote:

My granddaughter who is a student teacher took regular LFT because of the number of positive cases in her school and on the last day of school tested negative at 7.00am but by 6pm she started feeling unwell and then tested positive, that was confimed by PCR test the following day. She has now been told exactly the same as you are saying and that the time between an negative and positive test will likely be a lot less.

Having said that I was reading the results of an investigation by Health Authorities in the US & South Africa about the effects of an Omricon infection. They have been checking the antibody results in people who caught the Alpha / Beta variants then at a later date caught the Delta. It highlighted the antibody result from a Delta infection should a 4 fold increase when compared to Alpha/ Beta and as a result Delta became the dominant variant. As a result once you have had a Delta infection you cannot catch an Alpha / Beta infection. The research has continued with Omicron and it has shown people who had previously had a Delta infection but then caught Omicron their antibody result was 14 fold higher with Omicron. In ALL cases the antibody response was higher in people who had been vaccinated. Again it has shown that once you get an Omicron infection you cannot catch Delta again.

Put ALL this together with the facts that although Omicron is more infectious research has shown it attacks the airways mainly, unlike previous variants which can cause major damage to lungs, and deaths in South Africa have dropped by 75% compared to the Delta spike, and that average hospital stays in South Africa are 3 days compared to 8 with Delta.

It appears to me that vaccinated or unvaccinated this Omicron variant is the one that needs to be let rip and if you are unlucky enough to catch it if you need medical treatment you get it vaccinated or not. Sadly people will die but that I feel that is inevitable but the sooner we get back to our NHS offering medical care to ALL that need it the better and Omicron looks as likely to deliver that as vaccination.

:bluescarf: :bluescarf: :bluescarf: :bluescarf:

Sun Jan 02, 2022 12:17 pm

castleblue wrote:
bluesince62 wrote:

My granddaughter who is a student teacher took regular LFT because of the number of positive cases in her school and on the last day of school tested negative at 7.00am but by 6pm she started feeling unwell and then tested positive, that was confimed by PCR test the following day. She has now been told exactly the same as you are saying and that the time between an negative and positive test will likely be a lot less.

Having said that I was reading the results of an investigation by Health Authorities in the US & South Africa about the effects of an Omricon infection. They have been checking the antibody results in people who caught the Alpha / Beta variants then at a later date caught the Delta. It highlighted the antibody result from a Delta infection should a 4 fold increase when compared to Alpha/ Beta and as a result Delta became the dominant variant. As a result once you have had a Delta infection you cannot catch an Alpha / Beta infection. The research has continued with Omicron and it has shown people who had previously had a Delta infection but then caught Omicron their antibody result was 14 fold higher with Omicron. In ALL cases the antibody response was higher in people who had been vaccinated. Again it has shown that once you get an Omicron infection you cannot catch Delta again.

Put ALL this together with the facts that although Omicron is more infectious research has shown it attacks the airways mainly, unlike previous variants which can cause major damage to lungs, and deaths in South Africa have dropped by 75% compared to the Delta spike, and that average hospital stays in South Africa are 3 days compared to 8 with Delta.

It appears to me that vaccinated or unvaccinated this Omicron variant is the one that needs to be let rip and if you are unlucky enough to catch it if you need medical treatment you get it vaccinated or not. Sadly people will die but that I feel that is inevitable but the sooner we get back to our NHS offering medical care to ALL that need it the better and Omicron looks as likely to deliver that as vaccination.

Well said, Garry; and I am now of that mindset after recent experiences....

Here's an interesting development in my partner's case...

She has now been told that we were 'very lucky' to get back from our recent holiday, as the pre-flight 'test' only included a swab up the nose, which was 'negative'...

The 'rapid development' of Omicron once in the system means that she might have already been 'positive' had it included the throat swab at the same time (standard practice in the UK)

Sun Jan 02, 2022 1:03 pm

Sven wrote:
castleblue wrote:
bluesince62 wrote:

Well said, Garry; and I am now of that mindset after recent experiences....

Here's an interesting development in my partner's case...

She has now been told that we were 'very lucky' to get back from our recent holiday, as the pre-flight 'test' only included a swab up the nose, which was 'negative'...

The 'rapid development' of Omicron once in the system means that she might have already been 'positive' had it included the throat swab at the same time (standard practice in the UK)

I had to do a PCR test because my granddaughter who lives with us tested positive and I'm not sure if I'm more afraid of the PCR test than getting covid. I hated sticking the swab into the back of my throat so I was told just do the nose but the result came back as inconclusive. The next time around it was right to the back of my throat and I was gagging like a cat chewing a fur ball but it did come back negative.

The crazy thing to me was how test and trace dealt with me being a "Close contact" of someone who tested positive. I have the NHS Covid app and I got pinged about 2 days after my granddaughter got her positive result, it informed me that as I was fully jabbed I did not need to isolate but they recommended I get a PCR test, I had by now done 2. A few hours later I get a text from Drakeford's Covid police saying I had been identified as a close contact and MUST isolate and get a PCR test, isolation to stop if negative, and take a LFT test everyday for the next 7 days. And there was me thinking I lived in the UK ;)

Our granddaughter did her 10 days and we did our best to mediate the risk, face masks and windows open etc and like you neither the wife or myself caught it. Maybe we were just lucky or maybe the vaccines work. Who knows.

:bluescarf: :bluescarf: :bluescarf: