Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

In the enforced 3 game, 3 week absence Leandro Bacuna faces

Sat Jan 01, 2022 7:29 am

In the enforced 3 game, 3 week absence Leandro Bacuna faces for his kamikaze red card at Bournemouth last night, he will earn a basic £85,000 for twiddling his thumbs at home.

Re: In the enforced 3 game, 3 week absence Leandro Bacuna fa

Sat Jan 01, 2022 9:19 am

Annis - Horrendous challenge I am still baffled how some people thought it was a yellow on the night. One of most blatant red cards I have seen all day long.

Just been watching EFL on quest on stream and the commentator from the game was saying it was Bacunas 7th red card of his career :o

There are ways to stop an attack but for that he should be fined - totally reckless

We are in a real dogfight now and desperately need a few wins.

Sun Jan 02, 2022 11:51 am

Well it can't be a pleasant situation for him because no one wants to see him in a Cardiff shirt again. Hopefully he will come to some agreement with the club to leave this summer.

Sun Jan 02, 2022 12:22 pm

Bakedalasker wrote:Well it can't be a pleasant situation for him because no one wants to see him in a Cardiff shirt again. Hopefully he will come to some agreement with the club to leave this summer.

Despite him being played out of position, a few games apart, he hasn't done it overall and if the club are looking to lighten the wage bill, he is a more obvious choice than some who have already left

Sun Jan 02, 2022 1:18 pm

Forever Blue wrote:In the enforced 3 game, 3 week absence Leandro Bacuna faces for his kamikaze red card at Bournemouth last night, he will earn a basic £85,000 for twiddling his thumbs at home.

This post actually wanted to make me vomit :oops: :old:

Sun Jan 02, 2022 4:13 pm

Bakedalasker wrote:Well it can't be a pleasant situation for him because no one wants to see him in a Cardiff shirt again. Hopefully he will come to some agreement with the club to leave this summer.

Cant be pleasant? On his money, bet he doesnt give a shit, a nice rest on good wages! I read someone saying no jab no pay, well that isnt right, as they are exercising their right of choice, but getting recklessly sent off must surely incur a fine of sorts? Id dock him his pay, and pay him sick money, as he is unavailable through HIS own fault!!

Mon Jan 03, 2022 1:00 am

Subject to tax and national insurance I trust