Dominic Telford

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Dominic Telford

Postby T-G-I-ROBINFRIDAY » Sat Jan 01, 2022 9:43 pm

Domanic Telford midfielder 17 goals in sixteen games this season for Newport County impressive stats and just turned 25 .
Bless em All, Bless em All, the long and the short and the tall
Bless Freddie Davies and bless Peter King bless Barrie Jones as he skips down the wing.
User avatar
T-G-I-ROBINFRIDAY
 
Posts: 1476
Joined: Thu Dec 22, 2011 12:27 am

Dominic Telford

Advertisement

Advertisement
Login or Register to remove this ad.

Re: Dominic Telford

Postby ThomasC » Sun Jan 02, 2022 2:49 pm

T-G-I-ROBINFRIDAY wrote:Domanic Telford midfielder 17 goals in sixteen games this season for Newport County impressive stats and just turned 25 .

Better than Mark Harris. Someone persuade me he isn't ;)
User avatar
ThomasC
 
Posts: 5654
Joined: Thu Jan 09, 2014 1:38 am

Re: Dominic Telford

Postby T-G-I-ROBINFRIDAY » Fri Jun 17, 2022 3:02 pm

Hmmmm
Bless em All, Bless em All, the long and the short and the tall
Bless Freddie Davies and bless Peter King bless Barrie Jones as he skips down the wing.
User avatar
T-G-I-ROBINFRIDAY
 
Posts: 1476
Joined: Thu Dec 22, 2011 12:27 am

Re: Dominic Telford

Postby Forever Blue » Fri Jun 17, 2022 3:50 pm

ThomasC wrote:
T-G-I-ROBINFRIDAY wrote:Domanic Telford midfielder 17 goals in sixteen games this season for Newport County impressive stats and just turned 25 .

Better than Mark Harris. Someone persuade me he isn't ;)



Thomas anyone is better than Mark Harris :lol:

Harris is I think 4 goals in 50 appearances for the Bluebirds
Annis Jnr Author and Publisher of 7 Books.

My 7th Book is Available Now "MY STORY"

http://www.annisabraham.co.uk/books/buy-books/
http://www.annisabraham.co.uk/news/

My email : annisabraham@aol.com
Twitter: http://www.twitter.com/annisabraham
User avatar
Forever Blue
Admin
 
Posts: 145226
Joined: Sat Nov 21, 2009 11:30 am

Re: Dominic Telford

Postby Barclay1 » Fri Jun 17, 2022 5:25 pm

Absolutely no thanks.....
Barclay1
 
Posts: 1322
Joined: Mon Nov 30, 2015 8:04 am

Re: Dominic Telford

Postby bluebirdoct1962 » Fri Jun 17, 2022 6:09 pm

Forever Blue wrote:
ThomasC wrote:
T-G-I-ROBINFRIDAY wrote:Domanic Telford midfielder 17 goals in sixteen games this season for Newport County impressive stats and just turned 25 .

Better than Mark Harris. Someone persuade me he isn't ;)



Thomas anyone is better than Mark Harris :lol:

Harris is I think 4 goals in 50 appearances for the Bluebirds

Annis, I agree. Simply not good enough. No idea how he’s in the wales squad.
bluebirdoct1962
 
Posts: 7383
Joined: Sat May 07, 2011 8:39 am

Re: Dominic Telford

Postby stickywicket » Fri Jun 17, 2022 6:24 pm

Today's South Wales Argus
GOLDEN boot winner Dom Telford has confirmed to Newport County AFC that he has turned down a contract offer and won’t return for next season.
User avatar
stickywicket
 
Posts: 2690
Joined: Mon Nov 30, 2009 1:59 pm

Re: Dominic Telford

Postby TopCat CCFC » Fri Jun 17, 2022 11:02 pm

The Lad did well last season .
User avatar
TopCat CCFC
Moderator
 
Posts: 22142
Joined: Thu Feb 10, 2011 3:40 pm
Location: Cardiff

Re: Dominic Telford

Postby Pantmawr Bluebird » Sat Jun 18, 2022 12:44 pm

I would be happy to get him in for back up.

Could Davies or Harris get 20+ goals in League 2? More than likely not so he would be an upgrade for the bench for a start

I realise that before last season he wasn't banging them in but the fact he's done it shows he is capable with the right service
User avatar
Pantmawr Bluebird
 
Posts: 971
Joined: Sun Jan 30, 2011 9:38 am

Re: Dominic Telford

Postby AfricanBluebird » Mon Jun 20, 2022 11:47 am

Pantmawr Bluebird wrote:I would be happy to get him in for back up.

Could Davies or Harris get 20+ goals in League 2? More than likely not so he would be an upgrade for the bench for a start

I realise that before last season he wasn't banging them in but the fact he's done it shows he is capable with the right service



I wouldn't be disappointed if we give him a go - especially as a back-up player and someone who has something to prove.. although I think for that to happen we would need to shift out Watters, Collins and/or Harris and bring in some quality who can hit the ground running, otherwise we will only have 'back-up' players!
AfricanBluebird
 
Posts: 1280
Joined: Wed Nov 25, 2009 10:36 am



Return to General Chat

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: arri potta, Bluebird-in-Jackland, bluebirdcity, bluebirdoct1962, bluebirdrob, Buchanan's Exocet, ccfc_4_life, cityone, Clusterman, Deano1, drivingblue, evil c, geggs_ccfc, Google [Bot], Google Adsense [Bot], jimmy_rat, Majestic-12 [Bot], nick_strin, OwainGlyndŵr123, Pantmawr Bluebird, Porthy123, royalblue, TheHangedMan, Welshman in CA and 386 guests

Disclaimer :
The views and comments entered in these forums are personal and are not necessarily those of the management of this board.
The management of this board is not responsible for the content of any external internet sites.