Isaak Davies

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Isaak Davies

Postby M4 Exile » Sun Jan 02, 2022 4:05 pm

What a disgraceful cameo, that was nothing to do with confidence he was even lazier than Zohore!
M4 Exile
 
Posts: 75
Joined: Sun Aug 29, 2021 9:37 am

Isaak Davies

Advertisement

Advertisement
Login or Register to remove this ad.

Re: Isaak Davies

Postby nubbsy » Sun Jan 02, 2022 4:18 pm

He made a run up the right and got tackled then just started strolling. Morrison was having a right pop at him. After the comments made last week perhaps he's got an attitude problem?
nubbsy
 
Posts: 9688
Joined: Sat Dec 29, 2012 12:57 am
Location: the diff

Re: Isaak Davies

Postby bluecityblue » Sun Jan 02, 2022 4:50 pm

I was expecting a lot of running from him but he looked tired after a couple of minutes.
User avatar
bluecityblue
 
Posts: 939
Joined: Sat Jul 24, 2010 5:32 pm

Re: Isaak Davies

Postby arri potta » Sun Jan 02, 2022 4:58 pm

reminded me of Bacuna, only we know Davies has not go it in his contract he has to play :banghead: :banghead:
arri potta
 
Posts: 2359
Joined: Wed Jun 30, 2010 7:48 am

Re: Isaak Davies

Postby arri potta » Sun Jan 02, 2022 4:59 pm

nubbsy wrote:He made a run up the right and got tackled then just started strolling. Morrison was having a right pop at him. After the comments made last week perhaps he's got an attitude problem?


or maybe he's scared to make a mistake, works both ways
arri potta
 
Posts: 2359
Joined: Wed Jun 30, 2010 7:48 am

Re: Isaak Davies

Postby bluesince62 » Sun Jan 02, 2022 6:18 pm

arri potta wrote:
nubbsy wrote:He made a run up the right and got tackled then just started strolling. Morrison was having a right pop at him. After the comments made last week perhaps he's got an attitude problem?


or maybe he's scared to make a mistake, works both ways



That could well be the case! From "totally ineffective" to "get back out there".boy was probably bricking in case he cocked up again?
bluesince62
 
Posts: 6173
Joined: Sat Jun 29, 2013 11:02 am

Re: Isaak Davies

Postby llan bluebird » Sun Jan 02, 2022 6:26 pm

It was a strange cameo. I assumed he was told to occupy the centre halfs so not chase the ball.

He needs to get game time and he isn't getting it here but we need reinforcements.
User avatar
llan bluebird
 
Posts: 8210
Joined: Sat Dec 17, 2011 8:13 pm

Re: Isaak Davies

Postby Canton104 » Sun Jan 02, 2022 7:09 pm

Waste of space today.
Canton104
 
Posts: 361
Joined: Wed Jan 01, 2020 5:51 pm

Re: Isaak Davies

Postby M4 Exile » Sun Jan 02, 2022 7:40 pm

llan bluebird wrote:It was a strange cameo. I assumed he was told to occupy the centre halfs so not chase the ball.

He needs to get game time and he isn't getting it here but we need reinforcements.


He was 100% told to close down the defenders, Morison was going ballistic when he was just strolling about
M4 Exile
 
Posts: 75
Joined: Sun Aug 29, 2021 9:37 am

Re: Isaak Davies

Postby M4 Exile » Sun Jan 09, 2022 7:56 pm

Much better today lad :bluescarf: :bluescarf: :bluescarf:
M4 Exile
 
Posts: 75
Joined: Sun Aug 29, 2021 9:37 am

Re: Isaak Davies

Postby rumpo kid » Sun Jan 09, 2022 11:41 pm

Welcome to the World Isaak.. stand up or F-off. It’s harsh but that’s it. Could be a great player in a year or two.
rumpo kid
 
Posts: 3299
Joined: Wed Oct 24, 2012 8:24 pm

Re: Isaak Davies

Postby NPCF3 » Tue Jan 11, 2022 1:32 pm

People dreaming of Bellamy as manager (myself included) - Do you think he'd go softly on our talented youngsters who just haven't been pushed enough in recent years? Or would he be demanding high standards?
NPCF3
 
Posts: 157
Joined: Thu Jun 18, 2020 11:01 pm



Return to General Chat

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: 64Ninian, Adamblue27, Bluebeans, Bluebird1977, BlueView, DOCKER DAVIES, FOOTSOLDIER, Google [Bot], J1927, jimmy_rat, maccydee, Majestic-12 [Bot], moonboots, papa, rontom, TrueBlue99, Welsh Exile, wez1927 and 516 guests

Disclaimer :
The views and comments entered in these forums are personal and are not necessarily those of the management of this board.
The management of this board is not responsible for the content of any external internet sites.