Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

‘ Reading & Derby County today ‘ Updated:

Mon Jan 03, 2022 9:21 pm

JANUARY 2022

UPDATED:

‘’Derby County 21 points deducted / Fighting every week

‘Reading 6 points deducted and fighting for every point.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Re: ‘ Reading & Derby County today ‘ Updated:

Mon Jan 03, 2022 10:07 pm

The way Derby we’re going I think a draw is the best result for us.

Tue Jan 04, 2022 2:06 am

bluebirdoct1962 wrote:The way Derby we’re going I think a draw is the best result for us.

Was the best result imho, plus it keeps the gap at 12 points! And we have a game in hand on derby :thumbup: if we can win that one, it gives us a 15PT cushion over them, I read on another thread we need to win 9 more games to get to 50pts, that means derby would have to win at least 14 of their remaining games! All guesswork though, as this league is the craziest for sure!! :old: :bluebird:

Tue Jan 04, 2022 7:42 am

bluesince62 wrote:
bluebirdoct1962 wrote:The way Derby we’re going I think a draw is the best result for us.

Was the best result imho, plus it keeps the gap at 12 points! And we have a game in hand on derby :thumbup: if we can win that one, it gives us a 15PT cushion over them, I read on another thread we need to win 9 more games to get to 50pts, that means derby would have to win at least 14 of their remaining games! All guesswork though, as this league is the craziest for sure!! :old: :bluebird:

Agree, guys... :ayatollah: